Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

OMG Newly Wedded Bride Writes Her HND Exam In Her Wedding Dress In Kaduna - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OMG Newly Wedded Bride Writes Her HND Exam In Her Wedding Dress In Kaduna (583 Views)

See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU / Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. / Bride Writes Hnd Exam In Wedding Gown. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG Newly Wedded Bride Writes Her HND Exam In Her Wedding Dress In Kaduna by abdulmajin: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2015

I came across this story online and I
didn’t know if I should laugh
or………..

This is one of those things you see in a
movie or book, but sources say it
actually happened.

Reports say that a student of the
Kaduna State Polytechnic showed up
at the examination hall in her
wedding gown,

just few minutes after
saying her wedding vows.

The newly wed is said to have
confidently walked into the venue,
accompanied by her Groom,

The Best man and the Maid of honour to write
her HND 1 examination which was
taking place on her wedding day.

After concluding her exam, the bride
and her bridal party then proceeded
to the wedding reception.

Source http://360base.net/2015/02/omg-newly-wedded-bride-writes-her-hnd-exam-in-her-wedding-dress-in-kaduna/

(1) (Reply)

Waec 2015 Complete Exam Time Table And 100% Runz Package. / (PICTURED) Indian Parents Scaling School Wall To Help Their Children Cheat / (FUTO) 2015/2016 Post-utme /PGD Form Is On._ +2348161756331

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.