Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Etisalat Data Share - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Etisalat Data Share (3327 Views)

SME Data Share Scammer On Nairaland!!! Beware! / Luluosas Etisalat SME Data Share Subscription Thread / Drop ur Number To Get FREE ETISALAT DATA to test our Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Data Share by udemzyudex(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
It looks like etisalat has stop the data share stuff,i can't check me data balance with this coe again *229*9# .. Whenever i dail the code, it will show the normal MB they give weekly instead of the usual data share MB... Whats happening?
Re: Etisalat Data Share by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
udemzyudex:
It looks like etisalat has stop the data share stuff,i can't check me data balance with this coe again *229*9# .. Whenever i dail the code, it will show the normal MB they give weekly instead of the usual data share MB... Whats happening?
bros change ur fone,that code is perfectly ok
Re: Etisalat Data Share by madgoat(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
udemzyudex:

THE CODE IS WORKING PERFECTLY. I USE ETISALAT.
HOPE ITS NOT A CHIKO FONE U ARE USING? grin
Re: Etisalat Data Share by udemzyudex(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
madgoat:

THE CODE IS WORKING PERFECTLY. I USE ETISALAT.
HOPE ITS NOT A CHIKO FONE U ARE USING? grin
hmmm... Na wa ooo
Re: Etisalat Data Share by udemzyudex(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
kallmemrB:
bros change ur fone,that code is perfectly ok
na wa for you ooo.. Code wey i dey press since for the same phone? Anyway i fit drop my a/c make u send me the cash for the phone?
Re: Etisalat Data Share by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
udemzyudex:
na wa for you ooo.. Code wey i dey press since for the same phone? Anyway i fit drop my a/c make u send me the cash for the phone?
this is just now

Re: Etisalat Data Share by udemzyudex(m): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
kallmemrB:
this is just now
the thing tire me ooo,mine is only showing the normal MB they give weekly.. Guess it is because i called their CC to help me the internet issue i had in the morning...
Re: Etisalat Data Share by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
udemzyudex:
the thing tire me ooo,mine is only showing the normal MB they give weekly.. Guess it is because i called their CC to help me the internet issue i had in the morning...
ask ur sponsor if he has cancelled ur sub
Re: Etisalat Data Share by udemzyudex(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
kallmemrB:
ask ur sponsor if he has cancelled ur sub
I just called him and the first thing he said so if the thing didn't happen i won't call him.
When you buy the MB from the data seller, you will see 2 category of MB,the first one which is the sponsored wallet and the second one will be your own MB.

Now,when ever the first one finish which is the sponsored wallet data then my data stop working even if the second category of data still remain 190mb or so.

Whenever this happen,before the next day or 2,the sponsored wallet data will increase making my 190mb or so to go back to 250mb..
This has been happening since last year,to me i thought it was normal since my 190mb or so has not finish and have not reach validity date.

When i called,he said so i notice and i didn't say anything and he has been running out of lose,and i wonder why he still continue to sell it since he has been running out of lose,is it my fault? Why will i complain when my validity period have not reach and my MB still remain 100+mb? I ask him what can be done to stop it since he said he is running out of lose and he said nothing... I know he is in this bis to make profit,since he know thats how Etisalat does theirs why is he still selling it?

Its annoying,cos i subscribe early this month..
Re: Etisalat Data Share by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
udemzyudex:
I just called him and the first thing he said so if the thing didn't happen i won't call him.
When you buy the MB from the data seller, you will see 2 category of MB,the first one which is the sponsored wallet and the second one will be your own MB.

Now,when ever the first one finish which is the sponsored wallet data then my data stop working even if the second category of data still remain 190mb or so.

Whenever this happen,before the next day or 2,the sponsored wallet data will increase making my 190mb or so to go back to 250mb..
This has been happening since last year,to me i thought it was normal since my 190mb or so has not finish and have not reach validity date.

When i called,he said so i notice and i didn't say anything and he has been running out of lose,and i wonder why he still continue to sell it since he has been running out of lose,is it my fault? Why will i complain when my validity period have not reach and my MB still remain 100+mb? I ask him what can be done to stop it since he said he is running out of lose and he said nothing... I know he is in this bis to make profit,since he know thats how Etisalat does theirs why is he still selling it?

Its annoying,cos i subscribe early this month..

Oh..that ain't good....i was sjspecting a foul play that's why I said u should contact ur sponsor

Most of the guys selling mb has like 6-7sims which they use for business so they hardly exhaust all their mb

The mistake the guy made was selling out all his mb,he shouldn't have done that
Re: Etisalat Data Share by furetin20: 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
It's simple your sponsor has deleted your number from his data wallet Sorry about that but there are Still good resellers on naira land Yes contact Furetin data solutions and you won't have to go through all this unnecessary stress have a Nice day.
Re: Etisalat Data Share by furetin20: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
kallmemrB:

Oh..that ain't good....i was sjspecting a foul play that's why I said u should contact ur sponsor

Most of the guys selling mb has like 6-7sims which they use for business so they hardly exhaust all their mb

The mistake the guy made was selling out all his mb,he shouldn't have done that
6 7Sims Looool you're kidding me that's too small
Re: Etisalat Data Share by oweniwe(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2015
The most annoying thing is... Even though they sell data and you expect dem to stay online continually...

They on and off data as if its a taboo for them to stay online more than 10 seconds... angry

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 16gb 3g Wifi & S2 / United Kingdom Brand New Blackberry At Wholesale Prices / Samsung Galaxy S8 For 40k. SOLD,SOLD,SOLD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.