Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

hid - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / hid (1305 Views)

Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hid by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
.... ,.......................
Re: hid by chipraise(f): 5:40am On Mar 06, 2015
MAMA JENNY,I saw my bales I'm really really impressed. infact I'm giving u 100%.d children jeans neat and colourful likewise d chiffon gowns and d office gowns.u are indeed blessed.I have almost finish selling them will order more nxtwk.hope d tops I order lastyr wik reach my hands too.cos I believe u die.may God always keep u for me.i will soon become importer lol.ur hands move in market. always touch not bales well,so as to sell sharply.my regards to ur Family.
Re: hid by go4success(f): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ok
Re: hid by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
go4success:
How come the moniker chipraise is making the same comment on all your threads? well your so called brother/ business partner nixandasalesrep did the same thing, using other monikers to hype himself and attack anybody who makes observation on that thread. The truth is already out and Seun is aware of it so as Ikonz warned on the other thread be careful. If your business is genuine you won't need all this. Your costumers will drop. their comments. If you like insult me I don't care . Just know that eyes are on you and your business partner.
go for success I'm not one of then OK.if u go tru my post u will see no few post until chip raise started testifying.I don't need monikers at all for my business.is God that bring customers so.think before u post on anything u don't knw. thanks
Re: hid by peachafrique1(f): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2015
Re: hid by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 11, 2015
peachafrique1:
Go4success pls tell me more about dis jennylov. My friend paid her for bale since last year and she hasn't delivered. She has been telling her stories
see I did not eat ur money.I have explained tinz to ur frnd.
Re: hid by peachafrique1(f): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2015
Re: hid by chipraise(f): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2015
go4success:
How come the moniker chipraise is making the same comment on all your threads? well your so called brother/ business partner nixandasalesrep did the same thing, using other monikers to hype himself and attack anybody who makes observation on that thread. The truth is already out and Seun is aware of it so as Ikonz warned on the other thread be careful. If your business is genuine you won't need all this. Your costumers will drop. their comments. If you like insult me I don't care . Just know that eyes are on you and your business partner.
go for success pls u guys should stop judging this lady jennylove.it has been long I have been doing biz with her. mind u bales issues is somehow. I was once like u guys when I bought bales from her d 1st time.I feel bad.I later realized is not her fault. and d issues was resolved. DAT dose not mean I should stop patronizing her.when I now discovered everything. I'm not here to defend her o.but to tell e real truth.if d lady in questions follow her advice she won't have regreted.
Re: hid by go4success(f): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
chipraise:
go for success pls u guys should stop judging this lady jennylove.it has been long I have been doing biz with her. mind u bales issues is somehow. I was once like u guys when I bought bales from her d 1st time.I feel bad.I later realized is not her fault. and d issues was resolved. DAT dose not mean I should stop patronizing her.when I now discovered everything. I'm not here to defend her o.but to tell e real truth.if d lady in questions follow her advice she won't have regreted.
o.k

1 Like

Re: hid by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: hid by peachafrique1(f): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: hid by go4success(f): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
O.k haters Lol [/quote]
Re: hid by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 24, 2015
....,,..,?
Re: hid by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: hid by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=go4success post=31395420]Ho..............................,.......
Re: hid by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 26, 2015
[quote auth .......

(1) (Reply)

Permanent Solution To Rat & Mouse Invasion Finally Here / Fuelless Generator / Ice Block Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.