Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,765 members, 7,824,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) (1240 Views)

For Gurus Only / JSP Plans Big Social Media Event For 100 Bloggers In August / Best Collation Type For Mysql Database(Gurus only!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hello webmasters pls . am going to be running a social network site with functions like Facebook. and bulksms credit for users and points for activities to be used on online game like war nation on Eskimi. and also the website app. everything is gonna be unique with beautiful mobile and PC view that loads fast. its something official please. so if you can do the job drop ur past works or a demo. then we talk price and you start ASAP
Re: Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) by donsheddy1(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lol
wealthanyi:
Hello webmasters pls . am going to be running a social network site with functions like Facebook. and bulksms credit for users and points for activities to be used on online game like war nation on Eskimi. and also the website app. everything is gonna be unique with beautiful mobile and PC view that loads fast. its something official please. so if you can do the job drop ur past works or a demo. then we talk price and you start ASAP
Re: Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) by WebRabbi: 8:24am On Feb 12, 2015
Good Morning @wealthanyi, if you are serious you can called me on 08030716751 or email me @ igweze@gmail.com, let me forward my portfolio to you. Thanks
Re: Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) by josieboy55(m): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2015
wealthanyi:
Re: Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) by onyengbu: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
grin
Re: Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) by ediko5(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
custom web and app development. Bros strong for ground oo.

good luck
Re: Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
thanks. guys found a developer for this work. charged me 500k .
is it wort it ? cos I paid 250k already?
Re: Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) by ediko5(m): 6:42am On Feb 14, 2015
wealthanyi:

cheap.
Re: Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) by onyengbu: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2015
wealthanyi:
Akuko!
I knew this was all a comedy from the start.
Re: Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) by donsheddy1(m): 8:25am On Feb 14, 2015
wealthanyi:
Who you dey fool? You think you will just jump out of the blue and tell us what u wish? I know the next thing you'll tell us is that the developer is not from nairaland. You already paid 250K and you're asking us so if we say it's not okay you can go and withdraw the contract. Make una wise up o - and to all so called webmasters, did u even review what dis guy posted that he needed or you just submitted your name for the sake of the money? I've said enough*smh* and leaving the story of the gods to the Dogs.
Re: Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) by donsheddy1(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2015
onyengbu:
Akuko!
I knew this was all a comedy from the start.
Ooh so somebody can at least see things the way I do? Onyengbu I greet u. He thinks everybody is as low brained as ...
Re: Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) by WebRabbi: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2015
wealthanyi:

Indeed, Nigerian web developers are really suffering . . . . Hope you will not come here tomorrow and start shouting . . .
Re: Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2015
I knew earlier that insults will come once I say that. no probs I didn't insult anybody when I started ,and am not doing dat now, when the site is on ,I will let u guys know. happy val
Re: Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) by ediko5(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2015
wealthanyi:
I knew earlier that insults will come once I say that. no probs I didn't insult anybody when I started ,and am not doing dat now, when the site is on ,I will let u guys know. happy val

I wonder how much will your developer profit from this.

Come to think of it, do you know the functionalities facebook have?

I totally doubt that a site with functions like that of facebook can be built with even N3million. Guy think twice.
Re: Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hello,

I can do this for much less. I would build you a website exactly like facebook for much less. You can contact me on alisachinedu@gmail.com for a demonstration.

Awaiting your business.

wealthanyi:
Re: Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) by ediko5(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
shachris03:
Hello,

I can do this for much less. I would build you a website exactly like facebook for much less. You can contact me on alisachinedu@gmail.com for a demonstration.

Awaiting your business.

It's either you are a scammer or you don't know what facebook is made up of. You think it's all about installing social media plugins for chats and adding friends?

you never start!!!
Re: Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
ediko5:

It's either you are a scammer or you don't know what facebook is made up of. You think it's all about installing social media plugins for chats and adding friends?

you never start!!!

its either you are a busy body or you are old school. either way, you are not worth my time. Op should try me out first, and if he is convinced, we can undertake the project.
Re: Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) by onyengbu: 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
shachris03:

its either you are a busy body or you are old school. either way, you are not worth my time. Op should try me out first, and if he is convinced, we can undertake the project.
grin but the OP don pay a quarter of a million naa.
Re: Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
onyengbu:
grin but the OP don pay a quarter of a million naa.

Lol. Its actually money wasted. He should have asked well
Re: Big Social Network Proposal(gurus only) by onyengbu: 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
shachris03:

Lol. Its actually money wasted. He should have asked well
If you believe he paid that then you should believe I am Bill Gates.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wapka Email Subscriber /newslatter Code / Is It The Theme? / Sell & Buy Bltc0lns On My F0rûm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.