Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,378 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

OMG! Wizkid Grandmother Is Dead [read] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! Wizkid Grandmother Is Dead [read] (864 Views)

OMG! 'wizkid Is Too Short, He Can’t Handle Me’ Saeon Revealed (watch) / omg!!!!! Wizkid Is Wicked O, See How He Blasted Tiwa Savage And Dr Sid / q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Wizkid Grandmother Is Dead [read] by YesNaija(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
The grandmother of Nigerian music star, Ayodeji Balogun, famously known as Wizkid, has been reported dead.

The news of the aged woman’s demise was confirmed by the singer via his account on a popular micro-blogging website called Twitter.

The ‘Star Boy’ boss expressed sadness over the unfortunate development, stating that his late grandma was a “good woman” who “looked” after her family.

He said “I am sad, real sad” over the death of the woman.

“R.I.P grandma, [I] love you to the moon and back.....(Read More===> http://leaknaija.com/gist/omg-wizkid-grandmother-dead-read/
Re: OMG! Wizkid Grandmother Is Dead [read] by ammyluv2002(f): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
RIP grandma
Re: OMG! Wizkid Grandmother Is Dead [read] by Fatban(m): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sun ree oo. Dat one Na oku eba.
Re: OMG! Wizkid Grandmother Is Dead [read] by Truth24(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
Rip...Wetin concern me sef
Re: OMG! Wizkid Grandmother Is Dead [read] by dkronicle(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
But he didnt attend the burial now so why is he sad ?

(1) (Reply)

One Of EBSU Most Beautiful Celebrates Birthday / 'I Have Decided To Grow Up''; Terry G Shaves His Dreads / Nairaland Artiste 'kylez' Working In The Studio (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.