Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Dillish Mathews Tells Recovering Bobbi Kristina Goodbye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dillish Mathews Tells Recovering Bobbi Kristina Goodbye (2993 Views)

Dillish Mathews Shares Sultry Photo / Von Apochi Recovering From Burns From A Car Fire / Dillish Mathews BBA Winner Releases More Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dillish Mathews Tells Recovering Bobbi Kristina Goodbye by Geestunnar(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
Whitney Houston’s daughter, Bobbi Kristina is figthing for her life as she has been in a coma state for some days now.
Meanwhile BBA winner Dillish mathews released a picture saying that she should go home, and God is waiting for her.
This comes as a surprise despite, Father Bobby Brown saying that their daughter has started to do better, which has given a lot of people a sign of relief.
Dillish has remained adamant on taking it down, and still has it on her page as at the time of filing this report.

Source: www.naij.com/383259-bba-winner-dillish-mathews-tells-recovering-bobbi-kristina-goodbye.html

Re: Dillish Mathews Tells Recovering Bobbi Kristina Goodbye by enoqueen: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
na them sabi.
Re: Dillish Mathews Tells Recovering Bobbi Kristina Goodbye by CrazyScientist: 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
BBA fame don expire, she's now seeking for attention. angry
Re: Dillish Mathews Tells Recovering Bobbi Kristina Goodbye by DEUSHA(f): 12:09am On Feb 12, 2015
I really don't get it, why is it that almost all female celebrities and non celebrities are flaunting their boobs for the world to see.
Re: Dillish Mathews Tells Recovering Bobbi Kristina Goodbye by bebe2(f): 12:33am On Feb 12, 2015
enoqueen:
na them sabi.

abi o,

cudnt careless.

if them like make dem dey use cocaine drin garri like sugar.

wen the consequence come, dem go hear am undecided

1 Like

Re: Dillish Mathews Tells Recovering Bobbi Kristina Goodbye by englishmart(m): 6:21am On Feb 12, 2015
is it natural for celebrities to get saggy bosoms the moment they get to their late 20s? Most of them I've seen have their breassts facing their shoes

1 Like

Re: Dillish Mathews Tells Recovering Bobbi Kristina Goodbye by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
is it natural for celebrities to get saggy bosoms the moment they get to their late 20s? Most of them I've seen have their breassts facing their shoes
I don't know where men get the idea all women's breast should be a certain way. Women are not perfect. You will find some with 'saggy breast', stretch marks etc. That's just how they are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dillish Mathews Tells Recovering Bobbi Kristina Goodbye by NnamdiN: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2015
DEUSHA:
I really don't get it, why is it that almost all female celebrities and non celebrities are flaunting their boobs for the world to see.
dress like a ninja if you want, allow them flaunt theirs. People wey like am like that plenty undecided
Re: Dillish Mathews Tells Recovering Bobbi Kristina Goodbye by englishmart(m): 8:11am On Feb 12, 2015
cocostrawberry:
I don't know where men get the idea all women's breast should be a certain way. Women are not perfect. You will find some with 'saggy breast', stretch marks etc. That's just how they are.
no way! Do I look like one of those kids you buy biscuits for and lie to them with impunity?
I know very much about women bosoms! I took a part time study of it. grin
Re: Dillish Mathews Tells Recovering Bobbi Kristina Goodbye by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
no way! Do I look like one of those kids you buy biscuits for and lie to them with impunity?
I know very much about women bosoms! I took a part time study of it. grin
lol so you have tested every single women's breast in this world? undecided. If you indeed took a part time study on it then you would know what I am saying is the truth
Re: Dillish Mathews Tells Recovering Bobbi Kristina Goodbye by englishmart(m): 8:18am On Feb 12, 2015
cocostrawberry:
lol so you have tested every single women's breast in this world? undecided. If you indeed took a part time study on it then you would know what I am saying is the truth
this one it didn't take 10seconds to reply. did you activate mention alerts? grin
Re: Dillish Mathews Tells Recovering Bobbi Kristina Goodbye by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
this one it didn't take 10seconds to reply. did you activate mention alerts? grin
lol I was on the same time you replied
Re: Dillish Mathews Tells Recovering Bobbi Kristina Goodbye by englishmart(m): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2015
cocostrawberry:
lol I was on the same time you replied
are you from Uganda? You look like Ugandan
Re: Dillish Mathews Tells Recovering Bobbi Kristina Goodbye by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
are you from Uganda? You look like Ugandan
on my profile it says am fante and from team. Put two and two together. Lol @Uganda now that's a first
Re: Dillish Mathews Tells Recovering Bobbi Kristina Goodbye by englishmart(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2015
cocostrawberry:
on my 0 role it says am fante and from team. Put two and two together. Lol @Uganda now that's a first
you are complicating issues here. grin wasn't my question simple enough to deserve a succinct answer?
Re: Dillish Mathews Tells Recovering Bobbi Kristina Goodbye by bewitching: 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
There's a remedy for saggy bossoms,women shd stop neglecting oda parts of deir bodies while focusing on deir face alone

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Celebrity Snubing Of All Time In The Music Industry. / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Beautiful Natural Hair / Janet Jackson Steps Out Fully Covered Up With Her Husband Wissam Al Mana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.