Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Comment Here If Your Mtn Airtime Was Illegally Deducted - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Comment Here If Your Mtn Airtime Was Illegally Deducted (893 Views)

MTN Refund My Airtime Illegally Deducted..thanks To NCC / My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" / MTN Bans Illegally Pre-registered SIMS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comment Here If Your Mtn Airtime Was Illegally Deducted by bunmioguns(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
it was on Sunday, 8th February , at around 10 :30 pm, I tried checking my account balance. . I just noticed that about twelve thousand plus I have on my mtn sim had been removed.. I put a call immediately to customer care.. they told me that they could not provide any explanation as to why my credit was deducted.. I was told to call back again, which I did the next day yet they couldn't give me vivid Explanation. . I went to their office and the guy I met there also confirmed that that my airtime was illegally deducted but he said he couldn't provide explanation and that mtn is still carrying on thorough investigation on the matter.

Since Sunday.. Nothing has been done and my 12000 plus (twelve thousand) is yet to be returned
Re: Comment Here If Your Mtn Airtime Was Illegally Deducted by Kessleek(m): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Eya, they stole 200 naira from me too.
Re: Comment Here If Your Mtn Airtime Was Illegally Deducted by bunmioguns(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kessleek:
Eya, they stole 200 naira from me too.

Your own still dey manageable...

Maybe you have subscribed for most of this callertune

Or their stupid quiz questions
Re: Comment Here If Your Mtn Airtime Was Illegally Deducted by Kessleek(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
bunmioguns:

Your own still dey manageable...

Maybe you have subscribed for most of this callertune

Or their stupid quiz questions

No oh i dont do callertunes. They deducted the cash when i used their sim as a dust collector for one week.
Re: Comment Here If Your Mtn Airtime Was Illegally Deducted by bunmioguns(m): 5:29am On Feb 12, 2015
Kessleek:
No oh i dont do callertunes. They deducted the cash when i used their sim as a dust collector for one week.

Hmm.. Nawa oo
Re: Comment Here If Your Mtn Airtime Was Illegally Deducted by Opeyemi5(m): 5:55am On Feb 12, 2015
same tin here.did load 1000 on sat.100 was deducted from my money
Re: Comment Here If Your Mtn Airtime Was Illegally Deducted by ITbomb(m): 6:26am On Feb 12, 2015
No wonder, I just noticed that they had deducted 20k from my mtn line yesterday when I wanted to make an international call this morning

1 Like

Re: Comment Here If Your Mtn Airtime Was Illegally Deducted by Lordseyad(m): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Honestly I jxt discovered Mtn deducted 32000 outta 35000 i had on my sim ---- #Wtf

1 Like

Re: Comment Here If Your Mtn Airtime Was Illegally Deducted by bunmioguns(m): 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
It is really getting serious..

Cc: seun, lalasticlala
Re: Comment Here If Your Mtn Airtime Was Illegally Deducted by Doller1: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
yea! i tot it was only me. i loaded #1000,000 last saturday and # 500,000 was misteriously deducted. hmm MT hen wahala.

1 Like

Re: Comment Here If Your Mtn Airtime Was Illegally Deducted by Oyetboy(m): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
mehn €350 was deduted from my account this morning, I'm filing a legal suit right away grin
Re: Comment Here If Your Mtn Airtime Was Illegally Deducted by bunmioguns(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Doller1:
yea! i tot it was only me. i loaded #1000,000 last saturday and # 500,000 was misteriously deducted. hmm MT hen wahala.

Oyetboy:
mehn €350 was deduted from my account this morning, I'm filing a legal suit right away grin

Meaningless
Re: Comment Here If Your Mtn Airtime Was Illegally Deducted by dennistar(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
una own better na ,I loaded 20k
n 5naira was deducted now am left with 19,995naira.
#na serious matter b dis ohhh.

(1) (Reply)

Deal Dey And Its Phone Festival / How i freed my Phone memory from junk files and useless caches / Infinix Hot Note Pro Stock Rom Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.