Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Birthday Wishes For Whitemosquito. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Birthday Wishes For Whitemosquito. (1411 Views)

What Is Your Wishes For Our Country @ 55 Years? / Birthday Wishes For People Born On May 23 / Rose Day Wishes For Girl Friend Rose Day Quotes For Love Valentines Rose Day Sms (2) (3) (4)

Birthday Wishes For Whitemosquito. by uboma(m): 2:22am On Feb 12, 2015
Another year is here again for you to grow in wisdom and understanding. May the Good Lord grant your heart's desires and bless you with many GOOD years to come.

Congratulations once more for being 1 year older today. Have fun.

Cheers
Re: Birthday Wishes For Whitemosquito. by D9ty7(m): 5:44am On Feb 12, 2015
Long life and prosperities ma'am. Every of your heart desires shall be granted by God in his infinite mercies.
Have fun and enjoy your day.
Re: Birthday Wishes For Whitemosquito. by ruffhandu: 7:39am On Feb 12, 2015
Happy birthday Whitemosquito
Re: Birthday Wishes For Whitemosquito. by whitemosquito(f): 8:09am On Feb 12, 2015
Awww.
Thanks..
*blushes*
Re: Birthday Wishes For Whitemosquito. by Ishilove: 8:21am On Feb 12, 2015
Uboma!! What are you doing in literature section? Please go back to your kingdom tongue

Whitemosquito, happy birthday dearie. Many happy returns smiley
Re: Birthday Wishes For Whitemosquito. by theorbiters: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Happy cake day, aunty whitemosquito. I pray you get all your heart desires.( The good ones sha).

Pls, let the cake reach me
Re: Birthday Wishes For Whitemosquito. by zyzxx(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Apy birthday whitemosquito
LLNP
Re: Birthday Wishes For Whitemosquito. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Another star(whitemosquito) was born today.
My Oga @ the top, the writer whose style still awes me and makes me thinks Chimamanda is coming up.
I can remember when we first met at a group chat, how you welcomed us and made me especially feel at home among great writers... I still remember the day you reviewed my work, how I strived to do better and sure enough you said 'I dare say there was no error in my work except one ambiguous statement'.
Happy Birthday Whitey...
Receive my humble sacrifice of open letter...
Whitey.....Tu si greato
Re: Birthday Wishes For Whitemosquito. by whitemosquito(f): 7:09am On Feb 13, 2015
Chai. Thanks, guys. May celebrations never cease in your lives!!!!

Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos:how Can You Be A King Of Your Village In Another Man’s Land? / 청주키스방↣✮↢중랑키스방《건대키스방▿블링블링》॥bamwar8。c0m॥ 밤전 / How To Book Dana Air Flight Online - Fly Dana

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7