Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Whats That Perfect Gift You Would Give To Your Mum On Her Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats That Perfect Gift You Would Give To Your Mum On Her Birthday (616 Views)

He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. / Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos / Woman Electrocuted In Hotel Room On Her Birthday (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats That Perfect Gift You Would Give To Your Mum On Her Birthday by Psalmwise(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2015
Fellow nairalanders, today is my mums birthhday what's that perfect gift I could get for...,Abeg you people should help me out...,confused on what to buy for her somthing that won't worth more dan 3k

Would have love to buy her a Red Ferrari thou

..., grin
Re: Whats That Perfect Gift You Would Give To Your Mum On Her Birthday by naijaboiy: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2015
i'm planning to give mine a portrait painting of her picture smiley

1 Like

Re: Whats That Perfect Gift You Would Give To Your Mum On Her Birthday by iceberylin(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2015
Uhmmmm... undecided

African ladies love Wrapper sha...

Since you got 3K
Re: Whats That Perfect Gift You Would Give To Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 12, 2015
Even if you buy her aeroplane, build her a bullet proof house, take her around the world, it woun't be okay. What you heart tells u, give her. But could it been i were you, i will give her the most loving affectionate kiss on the forehead nd on her cheek. That's what i've been giving to my mum, and she so love it.

Happy birthday to your momma!
Wishing her the very best.
Re: Whats That Perfect Gift You Would Give To Your Mum On Her Birthday by Mimienudles(f): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2015
Jewelry or a Hand bag or a Wrapper and a Gear
Re: Whats That Perfect Gift You Would Give To Your Mum On Her Birthday by Psalmwise(m): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wetin una talk make sense ...,buh wetin crazysaint talk ah no fit joor...,I resemble oyinbo pikin ni...,lolx izokay sha buh her husband is still alife so I'm go dey do d pecking and keeseen role

(1) (Reply)

How A Man Killed The Crocodile That ‘ate His Pregnant Wife / Woman Gives Birth On The Road In Lagos (pics) / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.