Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd (5059 Views)

Rhd Toyota Camry 2.2 Manual At Give Away Price: 600K FINAL PRICE / SOLD!SOLD!!! # 1999 Honda Accord *** TOKUNBO*** (RHD)***#500k / 08 Audi TT RHD@Aesthetic Autos Nig Ltd 1.6m All Sold Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by jaybee3(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2009
they always say a fool @ 30 is prob gonna be a fool forever so a friendly advice since your are fast nearing that age is for u to mend ur ways, reprogam your sense of reasoning and learn basic ethics fuc, dimwit.
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by lerelondon(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2009
@jaybee, we are both in u.k ,, problem solved,,If you are a man, leave ur number here or ur address,let me come and visit you, I would make sure i ruin ur family's only hope of bread, you wld land in lagos 3 days from now, I swear!, my number is 07859730430,,
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by olivetree: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2009
Guys,please leave this guy alone o. It is foolishness for us to see a mad man and still be arguing/quarrelling with him.

He has threatened to beat everybody up, and he is richer than all of us combined together,so let us leave him.
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by lerelondon(m): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2009
@siena, hi, Out of annoyance wih these guys' stupidity, I mistakenly sent u a wrong message.i think you are the most reasonable guy here and apparently NOT a reflection of these people here. You are very sensible and I can tell you are no frds with these idiots here, if I knew people like this exist I wld not log on to this site,, but among the many idiots , there are few good ones and I must say u are very reasonable, cheers.
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by brownbonno(m): 2:16am On Jan 07, 2009
lerelondon:

@jaybee, we are both in UK ,, problem solved,,If you are a man, leave ur number here or ur address,let me come and visit you, I would make sure i ruin ur family's only hope of bread, you would land in lagos 3 days from now, I swear!, my number is 07859730430,,

Hi LereLondon,
I usually don;t get involve in issue like this,but with exception i hate people threatening his fellow country man for what ever reason i don;t care.
Why do you thing you have got the right to send somebody OUT of the UK within 3 days and with the type of words you are using,this is terrorism and we frawn at it here in the UK.Your telephone number will be tagged to weigh the strength of your threats which is inimical to the societal values of this country UK.
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by lerelondon(m): 3:40am On Jan 07, 2009
@brownbonno, u make me laugh, u are very unserious, wht is ur business?.do u know wht terrorism is?guess not,, because I think u are a terrorist urself cos u have just said u hate people,,then check out ur spelling to make sure it is correct. I wld advise u read and re read ur sentances well,, or my 10 yr old cousin cld help u out on spellings, yep Ican help him out of the U.K in 3 days cos I bethe is another illegal person like urself who wld not mind his or her business, funnily no messages was sent to any of u people but u chose to meddle in other people's affairs, If someone starts off trouble then I wld let u knw I am trouble myself.My telephone number again in case u did not write it down is 07859730430, ok ,,u can leave urs too and maybe u want to meet up and discuss this u can leave ur number too and tell me where to meet u so we cld go for coffee and tell u somethings u do not know, when did u even come to the u.k urself??and when was the last time u talked abt the values of Nig.talkless of london and I am sure u are some of those who hide the job they do,
Just sit down to ur eba and ogbona, iti
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by brownbonno(m): 6:09am On Jan 07, 2009
lerelondon:

@brownbonno, u make me laugh, u are very unserious, wht is ur business?.do u know wht terrorism is?guess not,, because I think u are a terrorist yourself because u have just said u hate people,,then check out ur spelling to make sure it is correct. I would advise u read and re read ur sentances well,, or my 10 yr old cousin cld help u out on spellings, yes Ican help him out of the UK in 3 days because I bethe is another illegal person like yourself who would not mind his or her business, funnily no messages was sent to any of u people but u chose to meddle in other people's affairs, If someone starts off trouble then I would let u knw I am trouble myself.My telephone number again in case u did not write it down is 07859730430, ok ,,u can leave urs too and maybe u want to meet up and discuss this u can leave ur number too and tell me where to meet u so we cld go for coffee and tell u somethings u do not know, when did u even come to the UK yourself??and when was the last time u talked about the values of Nig.talkless of london and I am sure u are some of those who hide the job they do,
Just sit down to ur eba and ogbona, iti

Now i can understand your naive sort of person,who have just manage to escaped from the shackles of poverty from Nigeria only to come to the UK and assume the life of a BIG MAN and a bully.Thank God for the internet,you are only a faceless human being and i sincerely believe the glorify university of the UK-SBU cannot hire a mannerless person like you as lecturer.We have seen better days and cannot succumb to your arrogant life style because you manage to send £500 worth cars to Nigeria.
You want to deport somebody in 3 days ?that shows your ignorance of the immigration laws/rules and a pure educated illitrate.
Well i cannot tell you what i do,but won;t settle for Southbank University job like you.
You are sick and need to see a therapist.I am sure you have (ASD).
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by lerelondon(m): 6:47am On Jan 07, 2009
@brownbonno,, u make me laugh,, Your sentences are not constructive and u cannot spell, almost every line contains spelling errors,, Well You cannot even be my student , is it u who would tell me anything about immigration laws??I pity u,,,fool,,check my several listings and go find out how many flats there are in lere estate,,you guys on here are just daft poor and stupid!wht have u listed,, I have three cars listed here with the v-boot being the list.When was the last time u visited ur motherland,,Three cars money spent within three weeks,,wht have u gt to say, idiot. i bet ur wife knws hw foolish u are if atall u have one,, ugly fool.let us meet i beg u,, leave ur number pls, I just read through ur sentences and they are utterly and outrageously stupid.we cld meet up at e and c campus anyday, It is a feat u can never reach so when people like me gt jobs teaching those tht are more intelligent than u,, u think it is imposssible, where is ur own ugly face, ugly goat with one jean,
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by jaybee3(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2009
Dude you certainy asked for it because i usually go about ma flipping business on NL
my flipping number is x so bring it on u muppet
u c, some of us aren't immigrants like you flipping fool so lets see who gets deported. arrogant idiot assuming everyone is in the same category as his sorry ass. spamming all over auto section with cars bought from the junk yard.
Your mates are busy selling '08 cars and you are killing yourself over cars not worth £3k combined.

Another thing is i ain't going to get into the threatening game with you but some peeps have been known to loose their lives over a promise of mere indian hemp so u just dare me.

Get a flipping life
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by lolo01: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2009
Dear Lerelondon.

I am so ashamed that a decent person can rubbish himself to this extent. You are a disgrace to your family.

I think your thread should be removed and you should be banned from nairaland, because you can NEVER sell your cars on this page.

No matter what you are doing or who you think you are, You no be God. And believe me people like you can't last. The earlier you teach yourself how to relate well with people the better.

No beef, but I just think I should let you know that YOU NO HOLY PASS.
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by ibroman(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2009
Nairalanders,

Please just leave this london guy, it seems he is d type that doesnt take corrections. Lere, i wish you the best.
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by astar2008(m): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2009
Lerelondon
only a stupid person like you would think what i wrote makes no sense, it is confirmed from you numerous coments that you are complete mental case (Nutter), you need to be sectioned (for you own good) under mental health act, i have your number and will be passing it on to the necessarry authorities he will pick you up soon.
people like you should be banned from using this site or any other forums on the net.
I can bet you are nothing but a low life living in london an early MoMo guy, (probably at southbank) claiming to be a lecturer, prove me wrong if you can. if not just keep quiet and and go and sell your doggy Wringers else were.
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by lerelondon(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2009
@astar2008, u are such a mental fool, leave ur number if I do not get u deported, DO NOT BE SCARED.do not forget to tell the authorities my name,,fool,,are u not running from the authorities?idiot, why not let us arrange a place,, meet up there,, and invite the authorities,,,clown!mr low life cleaner,
@lolo,, u are a disgrace to ur slut mum and ur foolish dad, you wld not last on this earth, AMEN,
@JAYBEE,,,EXPECT MY CALL AND DO NOT SHY AWAY WHEN I SAY WE SHOULD HOOK UP,
@ALL OTHER FOOLS ON THIS SITE,,,I CAN SEE THAT YOU IDIOTS ARE FOOLISH AND I HAVE SOLD 2 OF THE THREE CARS, IDIOTS,,SAME PEOPLE FRM HERE HAVE EMAILED ME AND WE HAVE SETTLED,,SO THE IDIOT THT WAS SAYING I WLD NOT SELL IT,, I GUESS I HAD THE LAST LAUGH,
I SHOULD NOT BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE TALKING TO IDIOTS LIKE U PEOPLE, AND I AM CANCELLING MY MEMEBERSHIP,, AFTERALL I DID NOT EXPECT TO GET MUCH FRM IDIOTS LIKE U PEOPLE,,
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by lerelondon(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2009
@ ALL THE FOOLS HERE, I HAVE SOLD MY CARS, IDIOTS, I AM SURPRISED AT THIS GUY ASTRA2008, I CALLED IM UP AND HE CLD NOT GIVE ME HIS POSTCODE,I DROVE DOWN TO WOOLWICH FROM WEST LONDON AND HE MESSED ME UP AND THOUGHT CALLING THE POLICE CLD SCARE ME,JUST MY WORK ID CARD WAS ENOUGH WHEN I SHOWED IT AS I EARN MORE THAN THE FORCE!, HE IS SO CHICKEN HEARTED THAT HE NEVER EVEN PICKED UP HIS PHONE DESPITE WASTING MY TIME.
I AM MORE THAN U GUYS HERE AND THERE ISNT ANY POINT TALKING TO U HERE AGAIN, MAY GOD PUNISH ANYBODY WHO SENDS ME MESSAGES HERE AGAIN,
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by suave1: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2009
@lerelondon

"guy i trip 4u o"

I am astounded that your likes are still walking the earth's surface. Anyway, i take this thread as one big huge joke! I want to believe you are just seeking attention. Else, you are an employment error on the part of your employers.

In a nutshell, i believe you belong in a rehab. centre.

do not bother to reply to me because i will simply take it as the rantings of an ill mannered, unrepentant junkie that was deprived of basic moral values during his childhood!

you need prayers man. i'm sure you will respond by heaping curses at me and my family, it is just a pointer and a confirmation that you are a low life!
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by smoothine: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2009
@lerelondon
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This forum is moderated, so please read the rules before posting. Thanks!
Common errors include capitalization, bad spelling, and duplicate topics.
Always search before posting: old topics must not be repeated.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have read with amusement all the postings in this particular thread In fact i am short of words that some people can go to school and still cannot read.
lerelondon .read the message on the top here .i copied it out just in case while you were replying the threads you forgot to read it.
Also now i know you need to go back and complete your MBA because i am sure there is a defect somewhere for you to think you can write an AD like that.
Dont think everybody here in Nigeria is hungry or under achiever .There are some people who do not have an international passport and are running businesses of over 7billion naira turnover in Nigeria. convert that to pounds and you will get the idea.
UK or whereever is not the ultimate.I know you will abuse me as you have done to others i dont care.
Whatever you are is God's doing and that does not give you the right to start abusing people all over the forum.
If you dont have manners go get some.If you are wrong you should learn to admit it and move on
Please we dont need people like you in this forum.
Thank you and God bless.
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by idygee: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2009
Lere has ultimately won the lunatic of the year award on nairaland.wao, what a thread
This guy is from the pits of hell itself.No level of disgusising can change him from displaying who his real father is, (Satan)
Men guy if I catch you I will teach the first things about respect for your motherland.God punish you well well.
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by Greycells(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked were ni bobo yi o!
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by tuborme: 1:54am On Apr 04, 2009
@ lerelondon
u are just literate and never educated.

If u are rich, u wont be here with me selling 4th hand cars,

incase you dont know, soludo, the CBN governor became a professor at 38.

Be careful
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by lerelondon(m): 1:44am On Jul 26, 2009
mad men,,,its either all of you are crazy or you wld rot in hell, u better go die off,,,I can see the next fool to reply to a thread that does not concern them,,mad idiots with diseases,
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by Busybody2(f): 1:55am On Jul 26, 2009
^^^I can see some of the residents of the solitary wing in Yabaleft has been granted their two-days annual leave lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by yungwun(m): 2:36am On Jul 26, 2009
Busy body, You are so sexy!! I love the way you said that.
Busy_body:

^^^I can see some of the residents of the solitary wing in Yabaleft has been granted their two-days annual leave lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

L[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=8pt]ere london, I actually thought you were one reasonable person. I am disgusted. You are just a wimp. Opening your mouth wide to spew forth shit! How can you begin to talk back at every one who takes a swipe at you?
I have read with interest, all that you have said. ''I am going to break your legs, i am going to ruin your family, etc, blah blah blah, You made a first class, for your pocket, that is not a measurement of success. i made a 2.2. I work for a telecom company that is no 97 in the fortune 500 list. i live in lagos. I work in lagos. I earn more than 9 million naira a year. I am 28. so WTF?
I am not rubbing it in anyone's face. Most people here are made. The fact that they are anonymous does not mean they are not influential.
when did it vecome fashionable to become a lecturer? in english language for that matter?
peeps are lecturers in neurology, aeronautics, complex mathematics rtc, and you are talking shit. Dude, shut the Bleep up or take dive and
take your cheap, shitty attitude to someplace, Not on NL.
How can you be shopping RHD vehicles here. You are not even happy that we accepted you, cheap skate!
People are selling 2009 toyota camry hybrid and you are insulting our intelligence with Vboot?

Do us a favour, please take a hike!!
[/size]
[/font]
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by yungwun(m): 2:40am On Jul 26, 2009
[size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

I just gave you some assignments, since you are now designate general in charge of checking out typos on NL, go through my reply very well, I left soem typos for you to find and report. I hope you find them quickly. you have just a minute to do so, lol
[/font]
[/size]
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by Busybody2(f): 2:54am On Jul 26, 2009
yungwun:

Busy body, You are so sexy!!  I love the way you said that.
L[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]lere london, I actually thought you were one reasonable person. I am disgusted. You are just a wimp. Opening your mouth wide to spew forth shit! How can you begin to talk back at every one who takes a swipe at you?
I have read with interest, all that you have said. ''I am going to break your legs, i am going to ruin your family, etc, blah blah blah, You made a first class, for your pocket, that is not a measurement of success. i made a 2.2. I work for a telecom company that is no 97 in the fortune 500 list. i live in lagos. I work in lagos. I earn more than 9 million naira a year. I am 28. so WTF?
I am not rubbing it in anyone's face. Most people here are made. The fact that they are anonymous does not mean they are not influential.
when did it vecome fashionable to become a lecturer? in english language for that matter?
peeps are lecturers in neurology, aeronautics, complex mathematics rtc,  and you are talking shit. Dude, shut the mess up or take  dive and
  take your cheap, shitty attitude to someplace,  Not on NL.
[size=20pt]How can you be shopping RHD vehicles here. You are not even happy that we accepted you, cheap skate!
People are selling 2009 toyota camry hybrid and you are insulting our intelligence with Vboot?

Do us a favour, please take a hike![/size]!
[/font]

Chei, see yabbis of the century, i go wound with laughter tonight cheesy grin cheesy

Please take it easy with Lerelondon, he has a fragile ego cheesy Where is Wwheelz to come and help Lerelondon nurse his wounds and bruised ego  cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by Gustv(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2009
Una no go killi me weet laff laff for Na i ra landi grin

I love my Nigerians , una wey advice this pikin for here get time oo!!

Siena should have just stopped after his second reply. talk about adding more gasoline to fire tongue

I bet he has a small penis too , angry
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2009
lerelondon:

mad men,,,its either all of you are crazy or you wld rot in hell, u better go die off,,,I can see the next fool to reply to a thread that does not concern them,,mad idiots with diseases,

Gosh - you came back here - after you said you'd cancel your membership, earlier this year? shocked

Why can't you accept the fact you were in the wrong - people on here merely adviced you, and you retaliated by insulting their whole generation. I doubt everyone on here is wrong, and you're right.

It takes a big man to put his hand up, and admit he's made a mistake, and an even bigger man to accept constructive critism - trying bully tactics simply highlight your inadequacies, and inability to get your point across to others, in a civil manner.
Re: Cars For Sale!rover 75full Spec,(rhd)ford Explorer(rhd) F.spec,v-boot Lhd by Bornstar: 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2012
I just believe that we all matured enough to control our mindsets, rendering courses to our oneself is not the reason why we came here, please let us control our emotion. cheers one love naija.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD OUT Highlander Foreign Used In Ibadan 08069992556@38m / Brand New Ashok-leyland Truck Heads For Tanker, Tipper, Etc. Sam:07029322472 / 2002 NISSAN ALTIMA NON NAIJA USED ONLY FOR N1.3M SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.