Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) (27302 Views)

Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] / Peter Okoye Performs As "Mr P" In Abuja(PHOTOS) / Jim Iyke's Multi-Million Naira Burgeon Global Company In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by Pecca: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
I HAF SEE AM
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by AdemolaA2: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Good gesture worthy of emulation by well meaning Nigerians. I'm pretty sure they will be more motivated and know that Nigerians are in full support of their relentless battle against these blood sucking vampires called Boko haram . May God bless Nigeria and may the spirit of the departed fallen heroes rest well in God's bosom!!!
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by sweetgala(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Full support for our troops , True Nigerian Heroes
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by MadCow1: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Instead of the Army to be in Borno hunting down insurgents, they are in Abuja hussling for cheap free tee-Shirt from Nollywood and Nigerian Music Has-Beens.

undecided
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
I SUPPORT OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS, THE BEST IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA!
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by Dammyjohn(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Very good.I support too.Up Nigerian Army!
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
[size=26pt]iSUPPORTtheTROOPS[/size]
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by pally1982: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
<iframe width="420" height="280" src="https://
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY6SNIIKjoM&feature=youtu.be" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by obaayo2: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
that's nice..Go to yobe and Borno to Cheer the troops up nau.
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by azimibraun: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
I don't know about Naija sha.. but in America Ppl Visit troops in their camps in War zones.
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by sirrinky: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
They should just enlist abeg
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by BabaO2: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Those are the people that can support them for rigging ekiti election, harassing Tinubu, harassing all APC leaders.
Why support? As if they are short of funds and weapons.
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by egbetokuns(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
Donation at my foot. Pls all the money to military can't take them pass March wen Nigeria will decide. They want to turn military to our Police. Dss are now in bad shape now. U people don fail we shall March bak as a nation
g the fact that our troops need all the encouragement and morale boost possible, celebrities like Jim Iyke and Sammy Okposo have joined the support our troops initiative .The stars encouraged and interacted with members of the Nigerian Army at the Mogadishu cantonment in Abuja today ..

The foundation also donated some items to the 7 division troops..

http://chynaduru..com/2015/02/jim-iyke-sammy-okposo-support-nigerian.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by k9ine(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
MadCow1:
Instead of the Army to be in Borno hunting down insurgents, they are in Abuja hussling for cheap free tee-Shirt from Nollywood and Nigerian Music Has-Beens.

undecided

You sound unintelligent. Now prove me wrong by answering the following questions.
1. When WAEC conducts exams, do all the staff relocate to the exam. venues?
2. If there is a case of fire or outbreak of an epidemic, do all the Firemen or doctors go to the place of trouble?
3. When the JTF was combating Niger Delta Militants, was it all the uniformed men that moved to the creeks?
I can go on and on but I stop here. FYI, not all personnel must be in the battle front, not even in the time war. Q.E.D.
LEARN NOT TO INSULT MEN OF THE ARMED FORCES, be civil in your public utterances.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by M4gunners: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
I support NA too.
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
Okay, but it doesn't give them the impetus to put on the Army camouflage. If dem try am, dem go see the one wey senior Beaty. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by k9ine(m): 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
More power to the elbows of our troops.
God bless and protect our troops to defeat this evil of bokoharam
[size=10pt][/size]
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by BabaO2: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
I SUPPORT OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS, THE BEST IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA!
Continue deceiving urself, all their participations in keeping peace outside Nigeria were not carried out by 100% Nigeria army. Now this is the real war with 100% Nigeria army, it is woeful and excuses galore. Without regional and UN assistance, Nigeria army is incapable of winning this few insurgents war, they should feel shameful instead of seeking for undeserved embellishments and praises.
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by Ikpewe: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
heilige:
Shame on the jonathan government. Ordinary citizens now donate to the army.
What a same. Nigerian Army make una shine una eyes, dont support rigging in the coming elections, let one of your own did in Ekiti
a useless comment from a useless product of a leak condom
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by link2jude(m): 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
What happened to the defence budget?
Rubbish initiative!
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
k9ine:

You sound unintelligent. Now prove me wrong by answering the following questions.
2. If there is a case of fire or outbreak of an epidemic, do all the Firemen or doctors go to the place of trouble?
3. When the JTF was combating Niger Delta Militants, was it all the uniformed men that moved to the creeks?
I can go on and on but I stop here. FYI, not all personnel must be in the battle front, not even in the time war. Q.E.D.
LEARN NOT TO INSULT MEN OF THE ARMED FORCES, be civil in your public utterances.

My brother, why you dey talk too much? You should have just looked at his name - Mad.cow number 1. The number one mad cow in the whole of the federation. That should have told you everything.

So because these guys are members of the army, they shouldn't even have time to mess because dem no be human beings. undecided
People are just mad!

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by studded(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
Considering the fact that our troops need all the encouragement and morale boost possible, celebrities like Jim Iyke and Sammy Okposo have joined the support our troops initiative .The stars encouraged and interacted with members of the Nigerian Army at the Mogadishu cantonment in Abuja today ..

http://chynaduru..com/2015/02/jim-iyke-sammy-okposo-support-nigerian.html?m=1

This is cool. Hope more individuals and groups will be bold enough to support our gallant soldiers cool cool cool
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by Ikpewe: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
BabaO2:

Continue deceiving urself, all their participations in keeping peace outside Nigeria were not carried out by 100% Nigeria army. Now this is the real war with 100% Nigeria army, it is woeful and excuses galore. Without regional and UN assistance, Nigeria army is incapable of winning this few insurgents war, they should feel shameful instead of seeking for undeserved embellishments and praises.
behold another product of a leaked condom
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by Ninilowo(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
All the way.................... Good to go! We are the VULCANS. Artillery all the way.
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by gragraboy: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
They did not go to Borno to support troops?, na Abuja dem stop dey pose with paper and biro officers......dem try.
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by MadCow1: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
k9ine:

Wow....

Are you related to Albert? undecided

Your intelligence is off the charts bro..

Okay..

Thanks for sharing..
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by azimibraun: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Second thought.. Sammie and Jim iyke are humans and could make mistakes. But if I may ask, between visiting these soldiers and visiting widows and kids of slain soldiers who died in battle; one would have made more sense than the other. It will sure be an avenue to have us remember loved ones and also know how the Nigerian Army has treated them since their soldier husbands and father's died. Just thinking sha.
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by Solomon30: 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
A welcome gesture!
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by azimibraun: 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
^^ the comment above is not excessive intelligence o! It's just common sense that is often not common to many Nigerians especially the " Educated Nigerians" shockingly. I am very sure not US soldiers go to the war front not to talk of Naija.
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by jdbrasco(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
Thaz awesome. I support our troops.
Re: Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
Considering the fact that our troops need all the encouragement and morale boost possible, celebrities like Jim Iyke and Sammy Okposo have joined the support our troops initiative .The stars encouraged and interacted with members of the Nigerian Army at the Mogadishu cantonment in Abuja today ..

http://chynaduru..com/2015/02/jim-iyke-sammy-okposo-support-nigerian.html?m=1

Lazy heroes that can only intimidate civilians. Apart from their inability to fight boko haram, the military should be friendly with civilians to be true heroes.

when i visited China In 2007, i couldn't believe it when i saw a Chinese army giving his seat to a civilian in a public bus. I said, this can never happen in my country where lazy army recruit think he is next to God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Cameron Okoye's 8th Birthday Party / "Why I Still Look Younger At 55" - Joke Silva Reveals / "I Am 22 Years Old" — Lasisi Elenu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.