Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2969281 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 02, 2015
kinglekan:

undecided
Stfu!

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 1:24am On Jul 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

You got it right. Hands Charis laurels and decorates him with regalia, and rightly deserving. Standing ovation for the Monarch of ww. grin
grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:24am On Jul 02, 2015
Good morning Lord AgapeCharis and Chief Ronald4lif.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 02, 2015
Nneka123:
She's just 17 sad. Okay i will. Did you later watch bet?

She is 21 not 17 undecided

I didn't watch the show, but I watched the highlights.

I am not that much of a fan of bet awards joor. Fvcking , annoying black people every where.

But I can never miss the Grammy's or the Oscars. Never.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Na for me you dey open eye. See this one. undecided
I no blame you. Na "missed you" wey tega tell you today dey shak you for body. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 02, 2015
misssclassy:

Well the season finale is exceptionally brilliant. You would savor every minute of it.
And yes that fvcking Alana Bloom paid later on.

I wish you knew how dark my mind was.
An unspeakable, consuming evil lies beneath the doors of my mind, waiting patiently like a caged hungry lion to be set free.

I preferred that Asian looking FBI agent in the forensic department that died. she was hotter & more discriminating.

even when she[Alana] was having sex with Lecter she wadding boring on bed & just laid like a log of dried wood.

I'd to know how dark it is[your mind] perhaps a poem could suffice & serve as a proof? ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 1:28am On Jul 02, 2015

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 1:29am On Jul 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
_Ronald4lif and _kinglekan abeg make una free me. grin
grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:30am On Jul 02, 2015
Nneka123 and Misssclassy.
U too are the only female in the midst of 8 tough looking guys currently operating ön this thread, hope U are wearing Iron Padlockd pants kuz i kan sense e-rapegringrin
Pls if u aint secured, better stand at the door for swift exist just incase Ronald4lif or Kinglekan makes any dangerous funny movecheesygrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I know many places in Enugu and even outside Enugu(the capital city). cool
Name them na undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 02, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I preferred that Asian looking FBI agent in the forensic department that died. she was hotter & more discriminating.

even when she[Alana] was having sex with Lecter she wadding boring on bed & just laid like a log of dried wood.

I'd to know how dark it is[your mind] perhaps a poem could suffice & serve as a proof? ✘

Yes I also liked the asian fbi agent. Look at the way hannibal killed her. She became more or less like a mere work of art. Damn!

With time you will understand the working of my mind.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 02, 2015
misssclassy:

Good morning , dear.

Yes I did. It's on page 1077 of this thread. You will notice my blue fonts.
Yea, thanks. I have read the stories, I must confess I found them to be quite horrid and seemed far-fetched! I'm not a gullible fellow, but I do believe they are valid and true accounts. The concept called reincarnation is against Islamic teachings, but then the stories you narrated here and the ones I've heard personally have intensified my curiosity about reincarnation. I am interested in this concept pedagogically, and would like you to share more accounts.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 02, 2015
misssclassy:

She is 21 not 17 undecided

I didn't watch the show, but I watched the highlights.

I am not that much of a fan of bet awards joor. Fvcking , annoying black people every where.

But I can never miss the Grammy's or the Oscars. Never.
lipsrsealed grin Still having memories of when i knew her and, she was just 17 or so.

Lmao Rihanna was the only reason i watched it, though she was going to perform. _Bitch came to talk about her BBHMM Music video

Grammys' is _Shit now. They are all _SHIT
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:34am On Jul 02, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
Good morning Lord Agape Charis and Chief Ronald4 lif.

Good a.m taskmaster Kelvin. Ke ije?. Just so you know, AgapeCharis just got crowned as the king of ww. His new designate is His Lordship. All other documents remains valid. grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:36am On Jul 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I no blame you. Na "missed you" wey tega tell you today dey shak you for body. grin

angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 02, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
U too are the only female in the midst of 8 tough looking guys currently operating ön this thread, hope U are wearing Iron Padlockd pants kuz i kan sense e-rapegringrin
Pls if u aint secured, better stand at the door for swift exist just incase Ronald4lif or Kinglekan makes any dangerous funny movecheesygrin

I am not just wearing an iron pant, I am wearing also an iron vest with an external electrocuting mechanism that electrocutes anyone within a I metre radius from where I am.
So dem no born all this guys well to even near me grin

If there is anyone that you should worry about it's that pengele nneka123 grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 02, 2015
darkenedrebel:

do you know how I knew we are compatible?
asides from behavioral exhibitions, our cognomens both have 3 numbers.. 123 & 666.

abracadabra.. you can run away from me now but one day you would come to terms with destiny & embrace your kismet. you have been chosen by the gods to be the bearer of the darkrebel's seed. count yourself lucky Milady grin
grin grin One night with you will be like hell tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:39am On Jul 02, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
Nneka 123 and Misss classy.
Pls if u aint secured, better stand at the door for swift exist just incase Ronald4 lif or King lekan makes any dangerous funny movecheesygrin

Both of them are married to.... lipsrsealed

We don't do married women in my clan.
cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 1:39am On Jul 02, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

You be Naija police? undecided

Ah ahhh!! U leave the real em em em..
criminal in the person of Hon AgapeCharis con dey harass innocent citizens of romanceland.

grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:41am On Jul 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Good a.m taskmaster Kelvin. Ke ije?. Just so you know, AgapeCharis just got crowned as the king of ww. His new designate is His Lordship. All other documents remains valid. grin
Nwanne mmadu.
Ije di n'okpa jare

How u dey?

Congrats to his lordship AgapeCharis, may he live long to take his kingdom to greater heights grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:42am On Jul 02, 2015
kinglekan:

criminal in the person of Hon AgapeCharis con dey harass innocent citizens of romanceland.

grin

Harassing innocent female romance landers. Quite so. grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:47am On Jul 02, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

Nwanne mmadu.
Ije di n'okpa jare

How u dey?

Congrats to his lordship AgapeCharis, may he live long to take his kingdom to greater heights grin

Odogwu, udo gbalu shoe na stockings ebe'm nno.

A recognition and endorsement from you is all was needed to seal his new title. Kinglekan, the kingmaker just settles it. Congratulobia Charis.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:49am On Jul 02, 2015
misssclassy:

I am not just wearing an iron pant, I am wearing also an iron vest with an external electrocuting mechanism that electrocutes anyone within a I metre radius from where I am.
So dem no born all this guys well to even near me grin

If there is anyone that you should worry about it's that pengele nneka123 grin
gringringrin
You were indeed ready for them, it seemz Ronald4lif has once attempted e-rape on U which is why u prepared for himcheesy
All this ur self defense wearz wont just kill the body of the e-rapist, it will also extend to killing the spirit which meanz no resurrection for the persongrin

Nneka sorry o.
When those men finish their research on U ehn, i refuse to know what will be left of you cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 1:52am On Jul 02, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

Nwanne mmadu.
Ije di n'okpa jare

How u dey?

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 02, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
Pls if u aint secured, better stand at the door for swift exist just incase R.onald4lif or K.inglekan makes any dangerous funny movecheesygrin
grin grin grin grin. I have pepper spray lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:56am On Jul 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Both of them are married to.... lipsrsealed

We don't do married women in my clan.
cheesy
So u admit that e-rape is your official e-biz grin

Ronald4lif the Legendary e-rapist.

KINGLEKAN, KingTOM and AgapeCharis pls take note, Ronald4lif is now a tittled man of the FEDERAL Republic of NAIRALAND, failure to address him by his tittle name (Legendary e-rapist 1 of nairaland) attracts heavy sanction. Pls take notegrin

CC: Misssclassy, Nneka123 and all Romancelanderz
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:59am On Jul 02, 2015
kinglekan:

grin

Who are the innocent citizenz? gringrin

Type Kinglekan and see how ur battery will seperate its self 4rm ur phone in shock grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:02am On Jul 02, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin grin grin. I have pepper spray lipsrsealed
You need more than that kuz Ronald4lif and Kinglekan are allergic to pepper. This are legendary e-rapistz. pepper is just live Power Horse to them gringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by epelumi42(m): 2:03am On Jul 02, 2015
misssclassy:

Yea the bible is questionable in itself, but I used that john the baptist analogy to show them biblical proof, since they were of the opinion that the bible's doctrine is against reincarnation.

If you didn't say this, I'd probably give you the biblical standpoint of reincarnation. Besides I dont want you thinking tackling you is my hobby, so I will pass.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:04am On Jul 02, 2015
kinglekan:
Let the congregation say Amen
Amen!!!!!!! cheesygringrin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 2:06am On Jul 02, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

So u admit that e-rape is your official e-biz grin

Ronald4lif the Legendary e-rapis.

KINGLEKAN and AgapeCharis pls take note, Ronald4lif is now a tittled man of the FEDERAL Republic of NAIRALAND, failure to address him by his tittle name (Legendary e-rapist 1 of nairaland) attracts heavy sanction. Pls take notegrin

CC: Misssclassy, Nneka123 and all Romancelanderz

*dies*

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:09am On Jul 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Odogwu, udo gbalu shoe na stockings ebe'm nno.

A recognition and endorsement from you is all was needed to seal his new title. Kinglekan, the kingmaker just settles it. Congratulobia Charis.
cheesy
Now that everything has been settled, i think i kan happily go back to sleep. His lordship AgapeCharis has finally gotten what was stolen 4rm him by KingTOMcheesy

Long live his lordshipgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.