Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2970616 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
OK..... is snowhyt here
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
*Walks into thread*
*Looks left, looks right and takes a sit*
mirexxx:
I notice that too
kinda guilty
yea! i disagree! not all girls here are pretenders smiley
I know you're guilty. The "popular" female nairalanders all have this air of aloofness around them. I don't blame them.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by immortalvoices(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mimienudles:
I like noodles but sincerely, I don't like mimiee noodles, truly, I like it when someone calls me 'mimienudles', It makes me smile

Hmmm mimienudles has a soft spot
Although not many knows noodles was her sport

She so much like to be call that username
To her, the smiles on her face is all she gains

Oh I forget she has a brand of noodle she like
So marian dearie, what's ur favorite noodle like?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
DaZion:
Yes dear..If U'll permit me?
smiles* hmmm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:
*Walks into thread*
Gives her pure water.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by charlie42(m): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
Gud evenin @everyone
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
RomanceLander:

Nooo my boyfriend is watching cheesy
Mirexxx, do you see what I just said?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
Gives her pure water.
Abeg u get amarula 4 dere?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by charlie42(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:
*Walks into thread*
Welcome, and how was urday?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

*Receives the pure water*
*Throws it back at the fool*
*Spits and walks towards another chair*
I don't feel like fighting you on this thread.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
zick19:

Abeg u get amarula 4 determined?
Amarula dey for my G's. . .

Man U fans dey here?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
charlie42:

Welcome, and how was urday?
And who the fvck are you undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
I don't feel like fighting you on this thread.

Then stop quoting me
Rubbish!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:
*Walks into thread*
You're welcome!...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by frainc(m): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
On NL all the girls are holy, beautiful, _tush, they don't want to receive PMs, they are not gold diggers, they don't like sex, they all have boy friends. . .

Tell me, is that real? Lol
funny but you are right
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

*Receives the pure water*
*Throws it back at the fool*
*Spits and walks towards another chair*

*gives her ciroc, magnum with ice cubes... baby place accept diz frm me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
I know you're guilty. The "popular" female nairalanders all have this air of aloofness around them. I don't blame them.
how do u know am guilty lol
i also don't blame em too cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
DanceVille:
You're welcome!...
Whatever undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

Then stop quoting me
Rubbish!!!
Lol. _stupid esan she-goat.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
Na ghost mode I dey na grin
wetin dy do this okupe nwundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
zick19:

*gives her ciroc, magnum with ice cubes... baby place accept diz frm me
Offer her fresh grass. . . That's what the goat likes eating. She'll dance for you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RomanceLander(f): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
Mirexxx, do you see what I just said?

lols, 4sure now.... i got myself a darling . Dont you know what next tomorrow is ? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
DanceVille:
I'm Lusty..Nd u dear?
cool smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mimienudles(f): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

Hmmm mimienudles has a soft spot
Although not many knows noodles was her sport

She so much likes be call that username
To her, the smiles on her face is all she gains

Oh I forget she has a brand of noodle she like
So marian dearie, what's ur favorite noodle like?

You seem really soft and sweet with words. I like Onions Chicken Flavor. Miriam not Marian
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

Last woman bender... *falls ontop of ggrin 's Iphone6+ phonecry

Baba for you to be the past Avatar mean say u don die be dat na

Chai kimgtom so u be ghost and my coachito untop women parolegrin
don't cry dear, its nothing smiley
Gon get another one tomao smileysmileysmiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

undecidedundecided
Please who is this tortoise

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!! me tortoise........
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
RomanceLander:

lols, 4sure now.... i got myself a darling . Dont you know what next tomorrow is ? grin
It's not even about that.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

Whatever undecided
Whatever?...Goosssh.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cutieberie1(f): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
braindamage:
....oya shift na. Why is the mat small ? Thanks for the drink.. smiley

manage d mat....that drink is 4 I nd I alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.