Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3055068 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 1:50pm On May 06, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lmao...
Change ur DP na,i don tire to see that one.sad

Put new one lemme see if i had luv to wip ur little ass.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 1:53pm On May 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Change ur DP na,i don tire to see that one.sad

Put new one lemme see if i had luv to wip ur little ass.cheesy

Hehehehehe...
Not now wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2015
Mhizkel:

Hehehehehe...
Not now wink
if ur Mail is wrkn i immagine hw many u will be getn per day.sad

You dun wanna tell me if u wrk abi?.cheesy i HATE student girls.cheesy dem to dy beg money for handout.cheesy
..#TeamWorkers.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2015
Mhizkel:
Teddy bear took your place wink
Not laziness jor sad
eehn eehn that his nick name abi...jes 2days of the map...oo ga oo sad ....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 2:20pm On May 06, 2015
2dice:

eehn eehn that his nick name abi...jes 2days of the map...oo ga oo sad ....
Lol...
wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 2:23pm On May 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
if ur Mail is wrkn i immagine hw many u will be getn per day.sad

You dun wanna tell me if u wrk abi?.cheesy i HATE student girls.cheesy dem to dy beg money for handout.cheesy
..#TeamWorkers.cheesy
Lol..@mail, itz nothing naa

cheesy I'm a student and i need money for handouts wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol...
wink
cheesy...hope he did you well sha... Would be be disappointed big time...if not
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 3:12pm On May 06, 2015
2dice:

cheesy...hope he did you well sha... Would be be disappointed big time...if not
huh? Go joor sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 4:13pm On May 06, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol..@mail, itz nothing naa

cheesy I'm a student and i need money for handouts wink
Go meet ur Toaster,am jus a ass wiper,i pay for wipn ass only,nothing more nothing less.cheesy

lie lie girl.sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 5:07pm On May 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Go meet ur Toaster,am jus a ass wiper,i pay for wipn ass only,nothing more nothing less.cheesy

lie lie girl.sad
cheesy Ion have any toaster wink

True jor
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 5:21pm On May 06, 2015
Heeyy mznelly
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 06, 2015
2dice:
Heeyy mznelly

Yeah....?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2015
MzNelly:

Yeah....?
lol ... I came in peace.... Long since i saw any post from you.. Was wandering why she went m.i.a .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 06, 2015
2dice:

lol ... I came in peace.... Long since i saw any post from you.. Was wandering why she went m.i.a .

I'm here now.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 06, 2015
2dice, business dey ooo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2015
Orijin101:
2dice, business dey ooo
aiite boss..oya jamisi..hope moni is involve sha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2015
MzNelly:

I'm here now.
huh...i dont see much of you tho...btw would like to knw your real name
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by boynigeria(m): 7:20pm On May 06, 2015
wanted to leave the topic but d ass comment made me stop to checkout the possessor's profile pics
Mhizkel baby, ure so damn hot d oven is getting jealous
wish i could say "turn around baby"
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 06, 2015
2dice:

huh...i dont see much of you tho...btw would like to knw your real name

Take a look at my signature.

It's not that hard to figure out.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:46pm On May 06, 2015
Mhizkel:

cheesy Ion have any toaster wink

True jor
aint u watching the match? or ur nt a football fan?

i hv a stressful dy,cm match my back 4me.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 06, 2015
Messi is the greatest footballer alive.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 10:06pm On May 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
aint u watching the match? or ur nt a football fan?

i hv a stressful dy,cm match my back 4me.cheesy
Too busy to watch!

Lol..Go get a massager!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 10:08pm On May 06, 2015
boynigeria:
wanted to leave the topic but d ass comment made me stop to checkout the possessor's profile pics
Mhizkel baby, ure so damn hot d oven is getting jealous
wish i could say "turn around baby"
shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2015
Mhizkel:

Too busy to watch!

Lol..Go get a massager!
i even wnt to manage u to massage me b4,dt ur skinny hand can do nothing.cheesy

so stop feeling fly,u knw be mosquitoe.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 11:04pm On May 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i even wnt to manage u to massage me b4,dt ur skinny hand can do nothing.cheesy

so stop feeling fly,u knw be mosquitoe.cheesy
Lol...You underrating me ryt?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 11:10pm On May 06, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol...You underrating me ryt?
Why should i underate u? my only sister is skinny like u....i like skinny girls alot.cheesy

but i prefer curvey girls.sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 11:24pm On May 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Why should i underate u? my only sister is skinny like u....i like skinny girls alot.cheesy

but i prefer curvey girls.sad
sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 11:28pm On May 06, 2015
Mhizkel:

sad
lols....i have problem with light skin girls....it will be as if everybody wants to eat the same food with u.sad

u grab?.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 11:29pm On May 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lols....i have problem with light skin girls....it will be as if everybody wants to eat the same food with u.sad

u grab?.cheesy
Lol..i grab!

Ayaf changed it o cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 11:35pm On May 06, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol..i grab!

Ayaf changed it o cheesy
cnt view it for now,ntwrk is bad here.sad hope ts beautiful....if nt hmmm.....

But ehn,ur lips will be pink oh.cheesy u knw the lips am talking about na.cheesy
i mean the hairy lips o...cheesy..the one that turn men to mumu.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 11:37pm On May 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
cnt view it for now,ntwrk is bad here.sad hope ts beautiful....if nt hmmm.....

But ehn,ur lips will be pink oh.cheesy u knw the lips am talking about na.cheesy
i mean the hairy lips o...cheesy..the one that turn men to mumu.cheesy
shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2015
Mhizkel:

shocked
stop opening this ur skinny mouth u knw i dnt like it.cheesy

tiny mout that can even take in anything sef...cheesy

open that ur mouth again...i'll go to bed.sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.