Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2970470 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 12:24pm On May 22, 2015
Manlikemike & Kardleber, please it's enough. Two wrongs don't make no right. What's happening now is what i tried to prevent last night. We all have said and do say some stuffs offline, no-one holy pass. We all do it, just because theirs got to the public doesn't make us saint. Offline is even the best haven to let out our hidden thoughts because it's not meant for the public.

What goes on offline stays offline. I feel bad reading about stuffs that shouldn't be online. This face-off should have been strictly online ish. Anything offline should have been said via mails or phone. Bringing things said in secret out in the open is way childish. No party is right, both are wrong. Let's move on from this. End this beef please.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olatricia(m): 12:25pm On May 22, 2015
Like seriously!!! So you guys really engage in some form of mutual friendship outside this forum. I my head, despite the profile pictures I see, I still never really believed anyone on this platform is real. winkWith a exception of my darlyn Rokiatu sha! grin

rokiatu:
welcome back. This is a learning experience learn from this And be careful next time. As for me none even have my number on here. Be very careful girl. But am gonna be honest with you, you really fu..ck up talking about chiam to him. But all in all we all make mistake sometimes and I hope chiam can see pass this so we can all move on from this.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 12:27pm On May 22, 2015
grin Oya we have heard from manlikemike! Where is the darktwat and the chiamaka55! Make una come spit una own!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 22, 2015
Chiam55:

To clear this up I accept the devil I know. I dislike rebel so I would expect nothing but the worst from him. Lala I never beef you so please dnt say WE! I discuss every single issue via email to avoid our haters rejoice. You beef ME! I know nothing about ppl attacking you. I spoke to Nobody about our misunderstanding not even Cherryice. Sinzia is the
Only person I chat to because he wanted us to make up.

Yes and thats what im saying

I wil never know if u sent them or not but the fact remain alot was said by the same ppl ur cool with like dapey wanted this

But i apologised for it since last month , cant rememeber what was said but it was vice versa as soon as sinizia told me he wasnt sure u wer aware i did it what i had to n apologised so obv u didnt accept it cool
Its out now so dats it ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:28pm On May 22, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 22, 2015
ManlikeMike:
Rokiatu ur right shouldnt have mingled with the kids to b honests, they even spoke bad about u n said it cuz of u im getting bashed lol dats how sad , sad so we can fight ......... but it was my nature that made me think they were ok
But i didn say nothing just kept saying well i think
girl that is what am talking about. They are pathetic losers. I must be very important for them to be talking about me off line. When I log off here I don't even remember any of them. I got a life to live. Have your friends in real life girl, these online loners ain't worth your time. Be careful who u even reply to. I can't believe you even give out your number to some of them like girl seriously?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 22, 2015
sinizia:
Manlikemike & Kardleber, please it's enough. Two wrongs don't make no right. What's happening now is what i tried to prevent last night. We all have said and do say some stuffs offline, no-one holy pass. We all do it, just because theirs got to the public doesn't make us saint. Offline is even the best haven to let out our hidden thoughts because it's not meant for the public.

What goes on offline stays offline. I feel bad reading about stuffs that shouldn't be online. This face-off should have been strictly online ish. Anything offline should have been said via mails or phone. Bringing things said in secret out in the open is way childish. No party is right, both are wrong. Let's move on from this. End this beef please.

Exactly he posted screen shot n u guys cant see who the snake is lol who does that
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

cheesy cheesy cheesy My friend, calm down oo..
'Ada was a girl. Ada is now a lady'.

LOL @ color of your school gate. My dad did everything for us, maybe cos he is a staff of RSUST, and from my day care (creche) to secondary school, I schooled there.

I love me papa kiss kiss.

You get plenty sweethearts now *winks*.. You know who? No carry rumors here oo cheesy.
i luv ma dad also,atleast he gave me the education to this level even when we had none.sad

dnt lie ur dad still chk ur phone to know who u are calling or who is calling u.cheesy...ajebo crew.cheesy

i have so many swthrt.shocked...hw did u know? Adding u to d long list is never a crime.cheesy especially dt ur backyard.cheesy...with dis your backyard i wuldn't wnt to stay in ma balcony no more.cheesy

ts no rumor,atleast i know bro chibk we.cheesy dt dude has been blocking ma way since.sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2015
grin that's why dey refer 2 this section as "kidland" in politics section! Gaddemit! After rebel go wan come dey measure p.r.I.c.k with him papa mates!

5 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 22, 2015
rokiatu:
girl that is what am talking about. They are pathetic losers. I must be very important for them to be talking about me off line. When I log off here I don't even remember any of them. I got a life to live. Have your friends in real life girl, these online loners ain't worth your time. Be careful who u even reply to. I can't believe you even give out your number to some of them like girl seriously?

Yes i totally agree it was my fault too friendly i guess lol i don learn smiley
Now i see y ur the way u are
Even some chics are not worth it either .. Exactly one lil mistake out off anger said to someone i thought we were cool they now use it to attack me lol yet teny cant see who the snakes really are

Like y would i tell some1 i think is after my head anything he can use against me ... U ppl should use ur brain .. They manipulate ... Anyway nah dem sabi ave said my sorries months ago
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 22, 2015
I am telling you. I spoke to nobody! I sent nobody! You attack me on that moniker thread. People saw you were in the wrong. I sent nobody lala.

Anyway I would like us to just be civil. Too much water under the bridge to be friends but I think we should respect each other and be civil to each other.

ManlikeMike:

Yes and thats what im saying

I wil never know if u sent them or not but the fact remain alot was said by the same ppl ur cool with like dapey wanted this

But i apologised for it since last month , cant rememeber what was said but it was vice versa as soon as sinizia told me he wasnt sure u wer aware i did it what i had to n apologised so obv u didnt accept it cool
Its out now so dats it ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 22, 2015
kradleber:

you want gist? you are not serious grin
Apologies for disrespecting ur father .. It was a rage moment .. Thats not me atall just wanted to get that out there

Anything else is bs to me u can carry on bashing
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 22, 2015
Chiam55:
I am telling you. I spoke to nobody! I sent nobody! You attack me on that moniker thread. People saw you were in the wrong. I sent nobody lala.

Anyway I would like us to just be civil. Too much water under the bridge to be friends but I think we should respect each other and be civil to each other.

Yh cool dont civil fine with me ..... I just wanted u to know what happened from my side .. Wasnt saying it cuz i want to be ur friend lol smiley

Cc cherryice lol so you know
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Enegod(m): 12:37pm On May 22, 2015
if we are going to ask drug users to handle their drugs instead of letting their drugs handle them, shouldn't we ask girls to handle their emotions instead of letting their emotions handle them?
Too many emotionally unstable girls on Nairaland... smh! undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 12:38pm On May 22, 2015
ManlikeMike:

Exactly he posted screen shot n u guys cant see who the snake is lol who does that

I didn't see any of the hidden posts so i don't even know what went down. Whatever it's that went down, i condemn it. But no need of crying over spilled milk. You guys just wrap this up and move on. No need bringing it up. It's not everyone urging y'all on cares. Some want more dirts to use on y'all. Just squash it please. Chaim and Dark, put an end to this. Let it fade away.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 22, 2015
sinizia:

I didn't see any of the hidden posts so i don't even know what went down. Whatever it's that went down, i condemn it. But no need of crying over spilled milk. You guys just wrap this up and move on. No need bringing it up. It's not everyone urging y'all on cares. Some want more dirts to use on y'all. Just squash it please. Chaim and Dark, put an end to this. Let it fade away.

Yh its done some1 just asked me to come in n say my side
Thats all i wanted to do really ..

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by micktoxin(m): 12:41pm On May 22, 2015
Anybody that criticise lala from now on, is a fool. You Lil boys and girls should get a life.
Chiam55, please can you deal with her in private?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 22, 2015
ManlikeMike:

Yh cool dont civil fine with me ..... I just wanted u to know what happened from my side .. Wasnt saying it cuz i want to be ur friend lol smiley

Cc cherryice lol so you know
I think your friendship has cost u both 2 much! She has accepted 2 be civil! Let her be abeg!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 22, 2015
ManlikeMike:

Only doing this cuz u know who just said to say my side
Ok let me just clear this up lol
So everyone can move on with their lives..

Start from the beginning..,

Ok chiam55 and i ,, thought were online buddies obv no such thing ..
We had a disagreement on,ine sure a few of u saw it .. Anyway i didnt think it was a biggie cuz ppl sometime lash out n move on
After that i noticed i started getting bashed left right and centre all saying why i called chaim out like dat
Anyway lil digs here n there from the ppl she chats to

Anyway later got a call one night late from a NL guy sshouting and swearing asking me y i attacked her .. I was shocked cuz i didnt think it was big deal
Anyway after that i got angry ( im entitled) call me emotional but im only human
So i thought she sents that guy to attack me like that and cuz ppl wer in my aear saying stuff i actually blived it
So dark n i used to chat about general stuff but when he noticed i wasnt chting to chiam cuz he bashed her too ( dimples)

Yes im stupid should have known better dan to trust anyone so .. He said also yh she emotional bla bla bla n i did mind u i thought she sent ppl to attack lol still dont know if its true or not self but dats in d past

Anyway so we spoke n all dat i cant even remember what i said , ipledge too was a but pissed with her so u knw we were just chating thought it was nothing..

Anyway i was uoset bout the whole thing so i confided in sinizia he den told me dat mayb she doesnt know about all of this n d call and all dat so i felt bad cuz im not like dat one bit ..

Anyway i just decided to apologies to her some of u saw it on NL cuz i wasnt sure wt i said i apologised for everything .. She accepted and that was d end of it i thought nkt nothing she didnt mean it ...

Anyway so yesterday all day dark kept i sulting me everyone could see but as usual no one speaks den
I kept saying thanks n they took it too far
So before they even went there i told ppl im gonna give it to him n leave it had nothing to do with any yeye exposing .. I have always said whenever i have big fight i deactivate it my motto lol

So sending of screenshots and all dat aint exposing nothing if i never apologised then yh im a snake and cuz chiam didnt ask me to explain anything den i thought it wasnt important to bring it up

Never said nothing bad about any of them and never did nothing to dark he used that to justify his actions ..
Using already deaded issue (i thought) to justify all the insults

Lol chiam55 wow anyway wont even say anything to you .. Lol tehy would do the same to you when u piss one off
They do it to ppl take offline stuff and put online what kind of code is that mind u they themselves bi_tch same way about alot of ppl ..

There was never an issue between me n dark till i took all of them off bbm so i knew this would happened was just waiting ..
Anyway u guys can think what u want
And let a kid b filling ur heads with lies
The real thing is u cant see. What they are doing and alot more ppl would also get this treatment especiall new comers who dont know alot of things about NL
MzNellz u should know better to just cuz u n dark r firends off line doesnt mean u know the full story .. U mite get urs too u never know

Ladies be careful.. Adding ppl offline and not knowing dem can b tricky
Had good times on NL fun too
Just had enough really n cuz i went there with him i took myself out
Biggest offline people are ipledge and darkrebel666 / kradler or wtever

Anyway yall can think wt u want n blive wt u want .. But uve heard it from me directly anyone whose got sense would understand the main issue ere
Lol if there are thpos ignore

Please expansiate on the bolded
Thanks in advance
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 22, 2015
Giggity:

I think your friendship has cost u both 2 much! She has accepted 2 be civil! Let her be abeg!

Didnt cost me anything

N im not holding anyone she replied i replied back .. End of story
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:44pm On May 22, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i luv ma dad also,atleast he gave me the education to this level even when we had none.sad

dnt lie ur dad still chk ur phone to know who u are calling or who is calling u.cheesy...ajebo crew.cheesy

i have so many swthrt.shocked...hw did u know? Adding u to d long list is never a crime.cheesy especially dt ur backyard.cheesy...with dis your backyard i wuldn't wnt to stay in ma balcony no more.cheesy

ts no rumor,atleast i know bro chibk we.cheesy dt dude has been blocking ma way since.sad
LOL.. Check my phone cheesy cheesy..
Iffa hear grin. I'm an adult biko.

Backyard kwa? Wia e dey? My
backyard dey d back of my house wink.

LOL @ Chibwike. Pls, leave the
innocent boy/man alone oo sad.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2015
ManlikeMike:

Only doing this cuz u know who just said to say my side
Ok let me just clear this up lol
So everyone can move on with their lives..

Start from the beginning..,

Ok chiam55 and i ,, thought were online buddies obv no such thing ..
We had a disagreement on,ine sure a few of u saw it .. Anyway i didnt think it was a biggie cuz ppl sometime lash out n move on
After that i noticed i started getting bashed left right and centre all saying why i called chaim out like dat
Anyway lil digs here n there from the ppl she chats to

Anyway later got a call one night late from a NL guy sshouting and swearing asking me y i attacked her .. I was shocked cuz i didnt think it was big deal
Anyway after that i got angry ( im entitled) call me emotional but im only human
So i thought she sents that guy to attack me like that and cuz ppl wer in my aear saying stuff i actually blived it
So dark n i used to chat about general stuff but when he noticed i wasnt chting to chiam cuz he bashed her too ( dimples)

Yes im stupid should have known better dan to trust anyone so .. He said also yh she emotional bla bla bla n i did mind u i thought she sent ppl to attack lol still dont know if its true or not self but dats in d past

Anyway so we spoke n all dat i cant even remember what i said , ipledge too was a but pissed with her so u knw we were just chating thought it was nothing..

Anyway i was uoset bout the whole thing so i confided in sinizia he den told me dat mayb she doesnt know about all of this n d call and all dat so i felt bad cuz im not like dat one bit ..

Anyway i just decided to apologies to her some of u saw it on NL cuz i wasnt sure wt i said i apologised for everything .. She accepted and that was d end of it i thought nkt nothing she didnt mean it ...

Anyway so yesterday all day dark kept i sulting me everyone could see but as usual no one speaks den
I kept saying thanks n they took it too far
So before they even went there i told ppl im gonna give it to him n leave it had nothing to do with any yeye exposing .. I have always said whenever i have big fight i deactivate it my motto lol

So sending of screenshots and all dat aint exposing nothing if i never apologised then yh im a snake and cuz chiam didnt ask me to explain anything den i thought it wasnt important to bring it up

Never said nothing bad about any of them and never did nothing to dark he used that to justify his actions ..
Using already deaded issue (i thought) to justify all the insults

Lol chiam55 wow anyway wont even say anything to you .. Lol tehy would do the same to you when u piss one off
They do it to ppl take offline stuff and put online what kind of code is that mind u they themselves bi_tch same way about alot of ppl ..

There was never an issue between me n dark till i took all of them off bbm so i knew this would happened was just waiting ..
Anyway u guys can think what u want
And let a kid b filling ur heads with lies
The real thing is u cant see. What they are doing and alot more ppl would also get this treatment especiall new comers who dont know alot of things about NL
MzNellz u should know better to just cuz u n dark r firends off line doesnt mean u know the full story .. U mite get urs too u never know

Ladies be careful.. Adding ppl offline and not knowing dem can b tricky
Had good times on NL fun too
Just had enough really n cuz i went there with him i took myself out
Biggest offline people are ipledge and darkrebel666 / kradler or wtever

Anyway yall can think wt u want n blive wt u want .. But uve heard it from me directly anyone whose got sense would understand the main issue ere
Lol if there are thpos ignore

wat i cnt fathom is if twas enuf reason for her 2 deactivate her acc,she cud hv easily apologiz'd and move on. . . She's nt the first and def wnt be the last. . .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 22, 2015
ManlikeMike:

Nah to be honest i sent her a mail and she came on here n did exactly d same after apologiesing to her .. She siding with them lol cool tho expected

Nah trust me i have learnt grin knew this was gonna happen ask sinizia already sai i know dark would do something soon either him or ipledge cuz i deleted them all

Dont worry chiam55 would get it again already saw a few but lipsrsealed non of my biz
You are a goat...I havent Talk since But Let me talk to your foolish dumb ass,u deleted me before and you sent me pm and said you missed me...the reason We departed is because of Miss nairaland, i didnt agree with your choice,i even told you how you can block me ,dont come and do as If anybody is pained that dumb ass like you blocked him...Am quiet doesnt mean u should talk shit about me.last warnig..skanky cooze
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by micktoxin(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2015
Chiam55:

It is kinda sad, it had to end this way. I understand your position, and I can only apologise to you on her behalf.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 22, 2015
Ipledge:
You are a goat...I havent Talk since But Let me talk to your foolish dumb ass,u deleted me before and you sent me pm and said you missed me...the reason We departed is because of Miss nairaland, i didnt agree with your choice,i even told you how you can block me ,dont come and do as If anybody is pained that dumb ass like you blocked him...Am quiet doesnt mean u should talk shit about me.last warnig..skanky cooze

Ipledge pls shut it joor
Did i say anyone was pained im saying i deleted u too so i expected something from either one n dark delivered ..

Ok now u know move on ...

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 22, 2015
pbs4real:
wat i cnt fathom is if twas enuf reason for her 2 deactivate her acc,she cud hv easily apologiz'd and move on. . . She's nt the first and def wnt be the last. . .
see If i decide to go in darkrebel way,everybody here will hate,though chiam55 can be mumu sometimes oo,But she made me dislike her more

She said she apolosize for coming on chiam55,i laugh in my Ijesa dialect....She have been backstabing chiam since the time of Dimples192(around March).Though am not happy saying this,But i need to let it out since she is playing smart
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 22, 2015
Anyway just wanted to drop dat essay lol outtie
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 22, 2015
ManlikeMike:

Ipledge pls shut it joor
Did i say anyone was pained im saying i deleted u too so i expected something from either one n dark delivered ..

Ok now u know move on ...
You can cry river NĂ­ger,all i knowbis that you are a snitch,the 1st daughter of Judas
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 22, 2015
Mumu Lala,stop playing victim
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 22, 2015
Ipledge:
see If i decide to go in darkrebel way,everybody here will hate,though chiam55 can be mumu sometimes oo,But she made me dislike her more

She said she apolosize for coming on chiam55,i laugh in my Ijesa dialect....She have been backstabing chiam since the time of Dimples192(around March).Though am not happy saying this,But i need to let it out since she is playing smart

Lol and u didnt bad mouth her when she stopped calling u husband lol u all hypocrites i swear u all do the same thing every1 had to some degree the difference is ppl dont come here with screenshots.. I remember u saying u gonna attack her n u kept telling me u can be wivked dats when i got alarmed like hmm he will do d same to me which uve proven
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 22, 2015
Ipledge:
Mumu Lala,stop playing victim

Lol mumu ipledge stop playing victim and saint ur very sly n u know it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Macmilla(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2015
MzNelly:

Lala is not who you think she is, trust me. undecided
Please, enlighten me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.