Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2953122 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 1:53pm On May 25, 2015

Dynamiceagle

Check.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Emodeee: 1:55pm On May 25, 2015
olatricia:
Nah. But i wish am from somewhere else apart from where i am from. I guess that Mars would ve been better

BTW, Some said twaci won, others said sandranub...

U r nt fully herBreast(abreast) of information here on nairaland. Tohpahz is the official miss nairaland.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olatricia(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2015
Come again please. I can't make any sense out of that
Emodeee:

U r nr fully her Breast(abreast) of information here on nairaland. Tohpahz is the official miss nairaland.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:58pm On May 25, 2015
lordhugo:
ronald...4lif and sonoft...hemark!

KOTINU!

grin cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Emodeee: 1:58pm On May 25, 2015
olatricia:
Come again please. I can't make any sense out of that

Read it again.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 25, 2015
olatricia:
Nah. But i wish am from somewhere else apart from where i am from. I guess that Mars would ve been better

BTW, Some said twaci won, others said sandranub...

Twaci won.

Are you on this Earth sef?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
asumo12:
shocked shocked shocked

as u nor gree vote for subbied nah!

I vote for am Once angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 2:11pm On May 25, 2015
olatricia:
How long is your reign goona b?

A year i guess..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2015
Which kin Country b dis sef,Light knw where to be found,we gt money sef we know fit buy fuel,no am sick.sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by subbieD(f): 5:09pm On May 25, 2015
tohpahz:

I vote for am Once angry

Lmao, who does Dat......Lol..... tongue tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Which kin Country b dis sef,Light knw where to be found,we gt money sef we know fit buy fuel,no am sick.sad
lol,
i just dey wait make night reach
on how i just enter any filling station wey open,look the metre
i go con knw my nxt step
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2015
KiidaACE:
lol, i just dey wait make night reach on how i just enter any filling station wey open,look the metre i go con knw my nxt step
Lmao...cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 25, 2015
MzNelly:

Twaci won.

Are you on this Earth sef?
Your didn't see your bae for 2days, not even a callangry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 6:36pm On May 25, 2015
subbieD:

Lmao, who does Dat......Lol..... tongue tongue

Eemmm.. at least i dd..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by subbieD(f): 6:39pm On May 25, 2015
tohpahz:

Eemmm.. at least i dd..

Really?.....Hmmmmm.... Issokay
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 25, 2015
Borrussia:
Your didn't see your bae for 2days, not even a callangry

Thought you were doing your usual nau embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 25, 2015
MzNelly:

Thought you were doing your usual nau embarassed
What usual
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 25, 2015
Borrussia:
What usual

You and the girls...

Where've you been?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 25, 2015
MzNelly:

You and the girls...
Where've you been?
Real life things cool
I luff you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 25, 2015
Borrussia:
Real life things cool

I luff you.

How much?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 25, 2015
MzNelly:

How much?
Air-like.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 25, 2015
Borrussia:
Air-like.

Hmmn.
Okay.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 25, 2015
MzNelly:

Hmmn. Okay.
That awkward tension. *sigh*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 25, 2015
Ishilove am back tongue tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 25, 2015
Borrussia:
That awkward tension. *sigh*

tongue Relaxxx
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 25, 2015
MzNelly:

tongue Relaxxx
wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 8:03pm On May 25, 2015
Ipledge:
Ishilove am back tongue tongue
Welcome
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Welcome
You Miss me?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Macmilla(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2015
"Promise me, son, not to do the things I've done. Walk away from trouble if you can. Now it won't mean you are weak if you turn the other cheek. I hope you're old enough to understand, son you don't have to fight to be a man."

"I promised you, dad, not to do the things you've done. I walk away from trouble when I can. Now, please don't think I'm weak I didn't turn the other cheek. And papa, I should hope you understand, sometimes you got to fight when you are a man"

K. Rogers
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by peeta89(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2015
Hello good evening. My name is Peter a post graduate student of LAUTECH, I m from Delta state But reside in Osogbo, Osun state and I am 26yrs of age. I need a pretty lady of about 20 to 25yrs for serious friendship that could lead to relationship. And she should also be in higher institution. My number is 08065794586 and my BlackBerry pin is 2bce2bd5. The lady should reside in either Oyo, Osun state.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:

I'd supply PMS and diesel all the way from Uyo. Ready to do business?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:19pm On May 25, 2015
peeta89:
Hello good evening. My name is Peter a post graduate student of LAUTECH, I m from Delta state But reside in Osogbo, Osun state and I am 26yrs of age. I need a pretty lady of about 20 to 25yrs for serious friendship that could lead to relationship. And she should also be in higher institution. My number is 08065794586 and my BlackBerry pin is 2bce2bd5. The lady should reside in either Oyo, Osun state.

Mister, the '2go age' is gone!

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.