Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly (3637 Views)

NFF To Unveil Le Guen As Coach For Super Eagles On July 18 – PUNCH / List Of Super Eagles Squad for Egypt Game / Nigeria Names Final Squad For Fifa U-20 World Cup [SEE Full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by Aelusive: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
A list of 22 players has been released by the technical crew of Nigeria U20 team, the Flying Eagles, for two warm-up games against the Black Satellites of Ghana.

As expected by the many, the fulcrum of the team remains the bulk of the players who won the FIFA U17 world Cup in UAE two years ago. Read more http://.com/newsthread?thread=827

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by Motherforker12: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Eba eaters must pay for supporting Ivory Coast ova ghana. We beat the future chickens. Ghana 3-1. Gh forever.
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by sambos994(m): 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
Motherforker12:
Eba eaters must pay for supporting Ivory Coast ova ghana. We beat the future chickens. Ghana 3-1. Gh forever.

Im not so sure about that grin
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by Motherforker12: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
sambos994:

Im not so sure about that grin

We will see
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by sambos994(m): 2:36am On Feb 13, 2015
Motherforker12:

We will see

Indeed, we shall.
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by Segadem(m): 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Motherforker12:
Nig 5 Ghana 0

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by Motherforker12: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Segadem:
Nig 5 Ghana 0

lol
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by Krasid(m): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
2-0 to the flying eagles.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by tonytony208(m): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Motherforker12:

"eba eater" seems to be the only thing you know. "eba eater" is not an insult; i don't see it as one. Mr ghanian, you will have to search your foul dictionary again for a truly insultive word; that is, if insult is your intention.
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by SambisaaForest: 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
Aelusive:

A list of 22 players has been released by the technical crew of Nigeria U20 team, the Flying Eagles, for two warm-up games against the Black Satellites of Ghana.

As expected by the many, the fulcrum of the team remains the bulk of the players who won the FIFA U17 world Cup in UAE two years ago. Read more http://.com/newsthread?thread=827
how old are these players? is it this the under-50 team? grin no wonder their football is going down grin win at all cost grin grin grin grin grin smh how come despite having all-conquering age-group teams the senior nation team is a joke? grin grin grin grin who knows the answer? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by mikron(m): 1:45am On Feb 14, 2015
i pity gay-na, is this not our all conquering and world champs former golden eaglets now matured flying eagles comprising deadly players like awoniyi, musa mohammed (the solid rock), musa yahaya (aka iniesta),Wilfred Ndidi, Mustapha Abdullahi, Zaharaddeen Bello, Chidiebere Nwakali, Bernard Bulbwa, Chidera Eze, Alhassan Ibrahim and Akinjide Idowu just to mention but a few that u guys are planning to play friendly with? these same boys that disgraced, walloped, annihilate, dumped and flushed ghana black starlets (now their so called under 20 team) out of last AYC in morroco by a whooping 6 goals to 1? i ask my ghanaian friends again, are u sure u guys are ready to play these boys now? they are deadly oooooooooooo, these boys beat enyimba, kano pillars, warri wolves, and dolphins fc black and blue in the just concluded glo super 4 in abuja, u guys are even lucky that goal king Isaac Success and midfied wizard kelechi iheanacho are not with the team to face ur starlets u guys would know who ur real masters are. even without those two the rest of the team are still equality dangerous and deadly. dont say i dint warn u guys. shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by mikron(m): 1:52am On Feb 14, 2015
SambisaaForest:
how old are these players? is it this the under-50 team? grin no wonder their football is going down grin win at all cost grin grin grin grin grin smh how come despite having all-conquering age-group teams the senior nation team is a joke? grin grin grin grin who knows the answer? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
keep talking, after they must finished demolishing ur team like the last ayc u will bow down and worship them
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by SambisaaForest: 6:38am On Feb 14, 2015
mikron:
keep talking, after they must finished demolishing ur team like the last ayc u will bow down and worship them
LOL grin I don't take results o from "youth" teams seriously for obvious reasons. But have you asked yourself why your u-20 team can "demolish" at this level but will bow to the Mighty Black Stars when they graduate into your senior team? grin

Hahaha while Ghana churns out great young talents you people are parading o ;Dld men as youths! Hahahaha no wonder your national team is so pathetic grin angry
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by SambisaaForest: 7:15am On Feb 14, 2015
mikron:
i pity gay-na, is this not our all conquering and world champs former golden eaglets now matured flying eagles comprising deadly players like awomiyi, musa mohammed (the solid rock), musa yahaya (aka iniesta),Wilfred Ndidi, Mustapha Abdullahi, Zaharaddeen Bello, Chidiebere Nwakali, Bernard Bulbwa, Chidera Eze, Alhassan Ibrahim and Akinjide Idowu just to mention but a few that u guys are planning to play friendly with? these same boys that disgraced, walloped, annihilate, dumped and flushed ghana black starlets (now their so called under 20 team) out of last AYC in morroco by a whooping 6 goals to 1? i ask my ghanaian friends again, are u sure u guys are ready to play these boys now? they are deadly oooooooooooo, these boys beat enyimba, kano pillars, warri wolves, and dolphins fc black and blue in the just concluded glo super 4 in abuja, u guys are even lucky that goal king Isaac Success and midfied wizard kelechi iheanacho are not with the team to face ur starlets u guys would know who ur real masters are. even without those two the rest of the team are still equality dangerous and deadly. dont say i dint warn u guys. shocked shocked shocked
hahaha enjoy your success with your "youth" teams grin what is the point in having an "all-conquering youth players" who turn into pathetic "senior" players?
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by joxxy01(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2015
SambisaaForest:
yes the senior were overage when they won afcon'13 with style not with pk, what afcon av u won since 33 solid years...o mayb u're tinkin of that bucket u won?smh for u, wel thats an achievement for failures
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by joxxy01(m): 8:00am On Feb 14, 2015
SambisaaForest:
LOL grin I don't take results o from "youth" teams seriously for obvious reasons. But have you asked yourself why your u-20 team can "demolish" at this level but will bow to the Mighty Black Stars when they graduate into your senior team? grin

Hahaha while Ghana churns out great young talents you people are parading o ;Dld men as youths! Hahahaha no wonder your national team is so pathetic grin angry
talk is cheap, keep doin the talking while we keeping winin trophies yearly if u av a problem wit that go and rip
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by SambisaaForest: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
joxxy01:
talk is cheap, keep doin the talking while we keeping winin trophies yearly if u av a problem wit that go and rip
trash! What trophy do you guys have at the moment? Name one trophy in possession of the supa chinchins as at today?
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by SambisaaForest: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
mikron:
LOL the same way your supa chinchins have been bowing before the Mighty Black Stars since Lord Lugard's time,huh? grin
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by joxxy01(m): 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
SambisaaForest:
trash! What trophy do you guys have at the moment? Name one trophy in possession of the supa chinchins as at today?
afcon 2013, name ur medals....
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by mikron(m): 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
SambisaaForest:
LOL the same way your supa chinchins have been bowing before the Mighty Black Stars since Lord Lugard's time,huh? grin
lol at mighty black stars that keep falling short when it matterd most, what did they win this time around in the just concluded afcon, let me guess.......................... indomi noddles as usual. funny set of people, watch out for our new super eagles,
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by SambisaaForest: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
mikron:
lol at mighty black stars that keep falling short when it matterd most, what did they win this time around in the just concluded afcon, let me guess.......................... indomi noddles as usual. funny set of people, watch out for our new super eagles,
LOL with what I saw at the just concluded your supa chinchins won't even qualify for afcon 2017 grin unless you host it there is no way this your pathetic can qualify angry grin > grin angry
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by SambisaaForest: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
mikron:
LOL with what I saw at the just concluded your supa chinchins won't even qualify for afcon 2017 grin unless you host it there is no way this your pathetic supa chinvhins can qualify angry grin > grin angry
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by SambisaaForest: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
joxxy01:
afcon 2013, name ur medals....
funny guy! You you meant you are still keeping the trophy? So, which trophy did Ivory Coast win? Well, for your info, Ghana has an afcon trophy permanently with us grin we won it for keeps. grin you see why afcon is not a biggie for the great people of GHANA? Supa chinchins are not Ghana's mate. End of story!

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by joxxy01(m): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
SambisaaForest:
funny guy! You you meant you are still keeping the trophy? So, which trophy did Ivory Coast win? Well, for your info, Ghana has an afcon trophy permanently with us grin we won it for keeps. grin you see why afcon is not a biggie for the great people of GHANA? Supa chinchins are not Ghana's mate. End of story!
lol funny,,if afcon trophy is not a ''biggie'' to lousy ghanians y then was ayew crying like a baby for it? This re just cheap excuses for failure...wel if u're refering to that bucket-like trophy u won 33 years ago, then u lost it..i believe u weren't even born when ur bs won that bucket or when last did u watch ur black star win a modern trophy Buhahaha jelousy go kill person

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by SambisaaForest: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
joxxy01:
lol funny,,if afcon trophy is not a ''biggie'' to lousy ghanians y then was ayew crying like a baby for it? This re just cheap excuses for failure...wel if u're refering to that bucket-like trophy u won 33 years ago, then u lost it..i believe u weren't even born when ur bs won that bucket or when last did u watch ur black star win a modern trophy Buhahaha jelousy go kill person
shaaarap magg0t!lousy Ghanaians? Hahaha will pretend I didn't see that nonsense,huh? hahaha as I was saying, I don't even see your fumbling supa chinchins qualifying for afcon 2017! you saw the matches. name one team your pathetic chichins could have beaten? none grin
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by SambisaaForest: 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
joxxy01:
LOL one question, when was the last time supa chinchins beat the Mighty BS? You may not have been born sef! Ask segun odegbami who taught nigerians how to play football. FUCKEDUPPENEDNESS
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by joxxy01(m): 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
SambisaaForest:
LOL one question, when was the last time supa chinchins beat the Mighty BS? You may not have been born sef! Ask segun odegbami who taught nigerians how to play football. FUCKEDUPPENEDNESS
i cant remember to be realistic, but what i can vividly remember is gayna av been failing whr nigeria are succeding.
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by mikron(m): 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
SambisaaForest:
LOL with what I saw at the just concluded your supa chinchins won't even qualify for afcon 2017 grin unless you host it there is no way this your pathetic supa chinvhins can qualify angry grin > grin angry
like i said watch out, in 2012 we didnt qualify but we came strong in last yrs afcon and even won it, this yr we didnt qualify watch out for the eagles in the next edition and see what we will do. we always win in style while ur team are perennial under-achievers. an almost team grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by SambisaaForest: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2015
mikron:
like i said watch out, in 2012 we didnt qualify but we came strong in last yrs afcon and even won it, this yr we didnt qualify watch out for the eagles in the next edition and see what we will do. we always win in style while ur team are perennial under-achievers. an almost team grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
even a blind person knows your 2013 win was a fluke!did you watch afcon 2015? tell me one at the just concluded afcon that your pathetic chinchins could have beaten.you should be thanking God for saving you from the disgrace that would been your lot.

Black Stars nyanshing supa chinchins since 1814 grin angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by Ultimate300(m): 12:01am On Feb 15, 2015
SambisaaForest:
hahaha enjoy your success with your "youth" teams grin what is the point in having an "all-conquering youth players" who turn into pathetic "senior" players?
you mean 39years trophyless?
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by mikron(m): 12:13am On Feb 15, 2015
SambisaaForest:
even a blind person knows your 2013 win was a fluke!did you watch afcon 2015? tell me one at the just concluded afcon that your pathetic chinchins could have beaten.you should be thanking God for saving you from the disgrace that would been your lot.

Black Stars nyanshing supa chinchins since 1814 grin angry grin grin grin
lol u re so pathetic, how could u compare the 2013 well organised with exciting teams afcon with this draw plagued drab and uninteresting just concluded 2015 afcon, even tv football pundits have attested to that. form is temporal, class is permanent. we have class. we re green white green
Re: Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly by SambisaaForest: 12:24am On Feb 15, 2015
mikron:
lol u re so pathetic, how could u compare the 2013 well organised with exciting teams afcon with this draw plagued drab and uninteresting just concluded 2015 afcon, even tv football pundits have attested to that. form is temporal, class is permanent. we have class. we re green white green
class,my azz! no wonder top teams from around the world don't want to play your clueless classless team in friendlies grin didnt puma or adidas cancel its contract with d supa chinchins? who wants to associate with a loser?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olympic Draw Is Now Out. Nigeria In Group B / Liverpool Signed Another Nigerian. / All Africa Games- Maputo 2011. Updates Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.