Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

5 Top Students Most Annoying Food Combinations - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 5 Top Students Most Annoying Food Combinations (1218 Views)

Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria / If You’ve Tried Any Of These Nigerian Food Combinations, You’re Dangerous Oh! / List The Craziest Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Top Students Most Annoying Food Combinations by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
It's very common to combine foods....But most combination could be very annoying..I'll quickly give a run down of food combinations...that are quite annoying... Feel free to add yours!
(1) BREAD AND BEANS: this is quite common with students in most Universities.... Using beans as butter...
(2) SIPPING GARRI WITH SWEETS: a lot of students enjoy sipping garri with sweets...especially sweets like tom-tom and butter mints..this one is very common with students at Ilorin university!
(3) WHITE RICE WITH DRAW SOUP: when I saw a LASU student with this food combination...I knew the stud was very hungry.... This is a common food for lasu students...they like draw soup with rice....
(4)FRIED PLANTAIN WITH CUSTARD: Unical students like to combine fried unripe plantain with custard....its so annoying!
(5)MOLDED GARRI ON BEANS: students be eating garri and beans like it was garri and soup...

Feel free to add yours:
Re: 5 Top Students Most Annoying Food Combinations by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chisos! What are u talking about?
Bread and beans is the main thing o, very delicious. I still do it
Fried plantain and Custard? Don't even get me started on that one. grin
Re: 5 Top Students Most Annoying Food Combinations by disguyz(m): 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sipping garri with akara or fried plantain
Make sense die
grin grin grin
Re: 5 Top Students Most Annoying Food Combinations by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 13, 2015
Lol.....how abt the garri and sweet....? And also.... Back then...a friend used to fry egg and use it on white rice....
Re: 5 Top Students Most Annoying Food Combinations by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 13, 2015
I actually meant... A molded garri with beans... Students be eating it as if they're eating garri and soup ...
Re: 5 Top Students Most Annoying Food Combinations by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 13, 2015
foxxynik:
I actually meant... A molded garri with beans... Students be eating it as if they're eating garri and soup ...

Have you ever tried beans and indomie? tongue its da bomb! grin
Re: 5 Top Students Most Annoying Food Combinations by Tifanee(f): 6:52am On Feb 13, 2015
BaebieHot:
Chisos! What are u talking about?
Bread and beans is the main thing o, very delicious. I still do it
Fried plantain and Custard? Don't even get me started on that one. grin
Your still drinking custard? shocked
Re: 5 Top Students Most Annoying Food Combinations by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 13, 2015
Tifanee:

Your still drinking custard? shocked

Yeah, when I have the desire for it grin
Re: 5 Top Students Most Annoying Food Combinations by waxyung(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2015
Rice and Garri...i luv it lyk mad...saving laspotech students life sinc 1977..#chisos
Re: 5 Top Students Most Annoying Food Combinations by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
coollabman:

Have you ever tried beans and indomie? tongue its da bomb! grin
Lol....I've tried beans and marcoroni
Re: 5 Top Students Most Annoying Food Combinations by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
foxxynik:

Lol....I've tried beans and marcoroni

Hahaha! grin grin grin you wan try?!

(1) (Reply)

7-terrible-looking-food-delicacies / How To Make Goat Meat Pepper Soup / Beef/goat Meat Stew Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.