Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales (2912 Views)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Select 1st Grades From Our 1st Grade London Bale And Resale It As New ! / Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 13, 2015
Good day everyone,
I still remain your one and only reliable supplier of 1st grade London bales in Nigeria. If you are in the business of bale clothing's and need a supplier that will never dissapoint you then Nixanda should be your best choice. All customers are always happy because I work so hard to ensure you all are satisfied at all times and we create a long term business relationship with you. We bring our bales directly from our warehouse in cotonuo and deliver to anywhere in Nigeria.

Here is a list of our bales and the prices:
1. Ladies Tops: 250-300pcs/55kg bale= N75,000.
2. Chiffon Tops: 300-350pcs/55kg bale= N95,000.
3. Ladies Cotton Gowns: 250-300pcs/55kg bale= N95,000.
4. Ladies Poly Gowns: 250-300pcs/55kg bale= N140,000.
5. Ladies Office Shirts: 350-400pcs/55kg bale= N80,000.
6. Men's Office Shirts: 450-500pcs/55kg bale= N85,000.
7. Men's polo Shirts: 300-350pcs/55kg bale= N75,000.
8. Men's Trouser Mix: 250-300/55kg bale= N90,000.
9. CCR Children Mix: 300-350/55kg bale= N110,000.

Re: Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2015
Some more pictures of stuffs from different bales:

Re: Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2015
Our warehouse and stocks:

Re: Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales by SoSoDynamic(f): 8:12am On Feb 13, 2015
Mr Nixanda, its like this is a new thread, what happened to the former one?
I really liked the childrens bale so much and i have given your contact to some friends that wants to order. You will give me my cut sha...
Re: Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 13, 2015
SoSoDynamic:
Mr Nixanda, its like this is a new thread, what happened to the former one?
I really liked the childrens bale so much and i have given your contact to some friends that wants to order. You will give me my cut sha...

My dear customer, the other thread was taken to the advert section and I don't know why. Its still running away but I needed to get my message on this business section.
I told you the children bale is nice right, at least now you have seen for your self. Don't worry when your referrals make their orders I will find a way to appreciate you OK.

Thank you.
Re: Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales by GistDairy: 8:33am On Feb 13, 2015
Great job Nix, we dey follow you everywhere lol..
Re: Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 13, 2015
GistDairy:
Great job Nix, we dey follow you everywhere lol..

Thanks alot. I will not stop doing my best to satisfy all my customers.
Based on my birthday which was on the 11th of February I am giving all my customers a discount in their orders from now till the end of this month.
Re: Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales by DeBarrister: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2015
Nixanda De Don of bales, I really believe in your efforts. Now what is the discount as your customer cus I have someone that wants to get and I have told the person your price. I will be the one to collect the discount right?
Re: Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2015
DeBarrister:
Nixanda De Don of bales, I really believe in your efforts. Now what is the discount as your customer cus I have someone that wants to get and I have told the person your price. I will be the one to collect the discount right?

My boss am loyal sir. As my good customer you deserve the discount so I will remove N5k from any bale for you so for the person you are bringing to buy, the 5k is yours sir.
I am here to do more for my customers to be happy dealing with me.
Re: Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales by Contactohimai(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2015
Haba Nix, you just sideline me for this matter. I have been with you all the way ooo, where is my own discount?

1 Like

Re: Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2015
Contactohimai:
Haba Nix, you just sideline me for this matter. I have been with you all the way ooo, where is my own discount?

Am very humble, how can I ever leave you aside. The discount applies to you as well for all your orders this month.

The Lord is our strength.
Re: Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales by GAMY(f): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmmm, Nixanda you have a new thread?
You are really a blessed businessman and a blessing to this forum. I know its not easy but I really like your focus. I want that childrens bale, hope my discount is sure?
Re: Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2015
[quote
author=GAMY post=30689815]Hmmmm, Nixanda you have a new thread?
You are really a blessed businessman and a blessing to this forum. I
know its not easy but I really like your focus. I want that childrens
bale, hope my discount is sure? [/quote]

Thank you ma.
I know my customers and I will alway be loyal. Your discount is
guaranteed ma.
Re: Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales by Holubee: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
Well, I think this will be a good one. For someone who stays in Ado-Ekiti, what will be the delivery cost? And how many days max do we need to wait for our goods to arrive? And what's the guarantee that the quality will not drop as time goes by? Thanks.
Re: Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Holubee:
Well, I think this will be a good one. For someone who stays in Ado-Ekiti, what will be the delivery cost? And how many days max do we need to wait for our goods to arrive? And what's the guarantee that the quality will not drop as time goes by? Thanks.

Good day madam, I believe you are the person we spoke on phone. You will surely not regret doing business with me ma. I always deliver and instead of the quality dropping I am making sure it increases at all times to retain a long lasting business relationship, not just a one time sale.
Re: Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales by Oloriatoke(f): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Good day! How do you sell or bags and shoes (wholesales)?
Re: Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales by OgadimmaCecilia: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2015
@ Nixanda, been trying to get intouch with you but your line has been switched off and you are not on whatsapp. Please, may I have the price list of all your goods,quantity,KG, pictures and quality. CCR please. Cost of logistics cos I base in Abuja

Waiting for your response.
Email:Ceciliaogadinma@yahoo.com

Thanks
Cecilia
Re: Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales by jchick(f): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hello,

Are you still in business?

Kindly share your contact details, we need to talk.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Per Free Referral With Wealthy Affiliate From Nigeria / Register For This Skill Mentorship Initiative - Just 1,000 Naira / Goat Milk Soap Base Melt And Pour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.