Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump (13845 Views)

US Import Of Nigerian Oil Hits 42-month High / Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil / Nigeria’s Oil Fields Face Shutdown Amid Price Slump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
They've been digging out black gold, making profits like say tomorrow no dey.

But I'll just pray tins work out well for them, cos if otherwise, na innocent low-rung workers go suffer most. God bless the FRN
Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by mployer(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
They made projections with 70$ per barrel and ended up selling 120$ per barrel, we didn't hear about it.

Now we won't hear word because they are selling 50$ per barrel. Who goes into business without planning for loss?

1 Like

Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by nedz(m): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
How I wish the oil in this country will dry-up so as for the Govt. to do the needful... angry

Secondly, I don't see agriculture as the only survival means in terms of diversification.

We have solid minerals for Christ's sake! Where and why is the FG not looking in those sectors

1 Like

Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by penzino(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nigeria's Cheese has been moved. It is time to sniff and scurry off to find new cheese.
Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by Davids43(m): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
nawa o

Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by Vision4God: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
It is wel wt our dear country
Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by richidinho(m): 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
holatin:
Nigeria has been destroyed by the saTANist.
A country deserve people like Jacob in the bible.
he saved for the raining days.
but GEJ doesn't care about tomorrow but today.

God rid us of Nebuchadnezzar.

GMB for better Nigeria

Which of the rainy days again

The Rain thatstarted beating us since 1983 is that not enough rain to spend any amount that has been saved
Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by richidinho(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
holatin:
Nigeria has been destroyed by the saTANist.
A country deserve people like Jacob in the bible.
he saved for the raining days.
but GEJ doesn't care about tomorrow but today.

God rid us of Nebuchadnezzar.

GMB for better Nigeria

The Rain that started beating us since 1983 is that not enough rain to spend any amount that has been saved

U rili need help
Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by holatin(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
richidinho:

The Rain thatstarted beating us since 1983 is that not enough rain to spend any amount that has been saved

is dis the first time naira will devalue.
is this d first time oil price fall
y is dis time different, think like human pls
Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by richidinho(m): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Oil was sold for $149
Non of them came out to tell us abt the double profit they were enjoying

Why are they telling us now

If its not lucrative they should leave it for us
Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by Shiifi(m): 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
wit dis kind if topic some idiot will still com and shout Gej till 2019 seriously i pity der future

1 Like

Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by nijanigga: 1:00am On Mar 01, 2015
Shiifi:
wit dis kind if topic some idiot will still com and shout Gej till 2019 seriously i pity der future
They don't anything, Nigeria is going down with that drunkard if he hangs on to power by crooks. People never learn from Abacha.
Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by drwebs: 3:21am On Mar 01, 2015
nijanigga:

They don't anything, Nigeria is going down with that drunkard if he hangs on to power by crooks. People never learn from Abacha.

Ignorance on loose.
Is GEJ the cause of the falling oil price?

For me, GEJ is just a saviour. And who said he's goodluck has not saved Nigeria.

We should think before talking.

If GEJ did not diversify the country's earning, we would have been crying right now, or say in the next few years.

Imagine when Nigeria depended solely on oil and our oil does not have value again? Imagine no improvement in Agriculture, no Improvement in Mining, we just depend solely on oil as past administrations did.

We should not blame GEJ on this, he has saved us. We might not appreciate it now but later on, we'll get to know that the pyramids which are gradually returning will be our main source of income as a Country if the oil price keeps on falling.

Vote GEJ to continue the rescue/Transformation Agenda.
Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by Sunymoore(m): 3:37am On Mar 01, 2015
GEJ is working. Huh?
Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 01, 2015
LieDetector:
The destiny of a great nation rests upon the shoulders of a man. His name, Buhari

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo.
useless cow
Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by 100Cents: 6:30am On Mar 01, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS cool

You need help.

Receive it.
Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by 100Cents: 6:32am On Mar 01, 2015
I know one day, that I will play in the oil and gas industry..

Team GOODLUCK JONATHAN..
Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by ujuesther: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
LieDetector:
The destiny of a great nation rests upon the shoulders of a man. His name, Buhari

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo.

Buhari will raise the falling oil price abi? Dambnza!
Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by LieDetector(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
ujuesther:

Buhari will raise the falling oil price abi? Dambnza!
nwanyi a. Kedu ife na-eme gi?

Is it wrong to support an opposition party?

Kpachalakwa anya gi.
Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by Lisaint(m): 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
NighttWalker:
*unrelated *

There are some topics that made fp on nl that was done with little or no research and or is totally made up, here are 2 I've seen so far.

Firstly is about Nigerians marching for our army, the OP did little or no research on that and send u guys crappy pics, the pic below (1st pic) is that of Nigerian marching for our army in abuja.

Secondly the other topic about the acquisition of these weapons (2nd to 4th pic) is a total fallacy, the Nigerian army got loads of military hardware but didn't get any Anti aircraft guns (3rd pic) or any bomber (2nd pic) we didn't get the BTR (4th pic), we got better once that.

Just trying to point this out as nl is becoming a forum where shïtty stuffs are posted and taken seriously

Posted this the second time so more will people see and not be misinformed.

Weytin dis 1 dey talk!!! Mtcheew Ode
Re: Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump by NighttWalker(m): 6:16am On Mar 02, 2015
Lisaint:

Weytin dis 1 dey talk!!! Mtcheew Ode
Ewu you will believe anything people tell even when they say you dad was gay and you where adopted, I'm not into politics but I prefer GEJ to buhari. I was tellinb you guys the simple truth, Google it and see if Nigeria bought any bomber or anti aircraft missiles.

Some people make me sick

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank / Moody’s Downgrades Nigeria's Issuer Ratings From Ba3 To B1 / Raw materials in nigeria - Manufacturing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.