Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

His Neighbors And NEPA Bills Palava - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Neighbors And NEPA Bills Palava (809 Views)

Stop Paying Nepa Bills / Stop Paying Nepa Bills / Ten Things Nigerian Neighbors Share Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Neighbors And NEPA Bills Palava by mabeni(m): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2015
Pls your kinda advice is needed.
How do i stop paying NEPA bills
when i am not staying home. My
neighbors keeps asking to pay
when i hardly go home or sleep
at home cos the nature of my job
or the distance doesnt permit me
to do so.
Comments:
~ 18 mins
Re: His Neighbors And NEPA Bills Palava by ijobaooorun(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2015
U̶̲̥̅̊ gat no choice than to pay if U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna remain a G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ͡D̶̲̥̅ guy

Moreover U̶̲̥̅̊ Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not d landlord...U̶̲̥̅̊ all Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ tenants

U̶̲̥̅̊ tellin them U̶̲̥̅̊ Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not paying ℓ̊s #STORY FOR THE GODS
Re: His Neighbors And NEPA Bills Palava by menix(m): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2015
Oga u funny oo..
Alwayz put on ur appliances wen leaving home, at least d rats re there to enjoy d moment.

Then come home nd pay ur bills..

Stingy neigbours b like I only ve radio set nd an electric bulb...
Re: His Neighbors And NEPA Bills Palava by mabeni(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2015
menix:
Oga u funny oo..
Alwayz put on ur appliances wen leaving home, at least d rats re there to enjoy d moment.

Then come home nd pay ur bills..

Stingy neigbours b like I only ve radio set nd an electric bulb...
Oga, did u read it before spewing trash?
Re: His Neighbors And NEPA Bills Palava by menix(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2015
mabeni:
Oga, did u read it before spewing trash?

oga no vex i did not read it oo...

Pls kindly read it out 4 mii...

Aka Gum.....

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbors And NEPA Bills Palava by mabeni(m): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2015
menix:

oga no vex i did not read it oo...

Pls kindly read it out 4 mii...

Aka Gum.....
I see. Next time, read and digest it bfore commenting. And bside, no be everybody pocket fat like ur own.
Re: His Neighbors And NEPA Bills Palava by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
mabeni:
I see. Next time, read and digest it bfore commenting. And bside, no be everybody pocket fat like ur own.

you have to pay the bills whether you are at home or not. If you don't want to then disconnect from the power supply and stop arguing with your neighbor, don't deny it cos I know your are giving him/her trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Funny: 45 Ways To Make Your Wife Happy And 1 Way To Make Your Hubby Happy / When Is It Right To Tell Your Adopted Child That He/she Was Adopted? / How Can A First Wife Be Fiting The Second Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.