Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) (6400 Views)

Chika Ike Leaves Her Bra At Home, As She Steps Out In Denim Jumpsuit (photos) / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Bra, As She Steps Out In Style / Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2015
Kim kardashian showed up yesterday at Kanye west's addidas yeezy fashion event alongside her daughter, North west.
What do you guys think of her choice of dress?

Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2015
Looks like someone's been smoking some serious weed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by Oahray: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2015
How the matter take concern the average Nigerian?

7 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by axortedbabe(f): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2015
Abeg wetin Godwin Emefiele bn dey talk ystday sef..
Na naija mata i dey,nutin concern me with kardashian mata

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2015
I don't think it's a fashion blunder, she killed it.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by sinaj(f): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2015
her baby iz cute

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by jay44(m): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2015
hw dis news take concern me na
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2015
[size=18pt]WHERE'S THE SUPPOSED BLUNDER THO?[/size] undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by 100Cents: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
Since she adorns military camouflage, let her take North West to North East to battle boko haram..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by fayemisuccess(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
COOL
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by iconzmagazine(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nice!
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by ellahzy(f): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by Sarimah(f): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
firstEVA:
seconded
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by onaselujummy: 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
What's fashion blunder here smiley how dose dat affect you even if she did
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by icebebe(f): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Better dan!waking nude
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by adanduka: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
You haven't analysed the outfit like Joan Rivers so we can agree with you that it is a fashion blunder wink
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by tdayof(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
They both look old in this pic
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
axortedbabe:
Abeg wetin Godwin Emefiele bn dey talk ystday sef..
Na naija mata i dey,nutin concern me with kardashian mata
Why is your leg like a Capri-sonne straw? Common straighten your leg!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Sarimah:
seconded
Why not bring the camera a bit lower while taking the pic on your dp?
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
choi! is this what kanye want people to wear? shocked He's crazy! cheesy

But kim killed it! she looks like a badass smiley too bad we can't wear camouflage in nigeria sad
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by cutieberie1(f): 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
na she know...
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by eminent007(m): 9:23am On Feb 14, 2015
firstEVA:

no vex o, wetin she kill?
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 14, 2015
eminent007:

no vex o, wetin she kill?
ok she nailed it
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by eminent007(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2015
firstEVA:
ok she nailed it

I just hope it ain't Jesus she is nailing to the cross once more sha grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by mercielizzie(f): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
We neva can tell
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
eminent007:

I just hope it ain't Jesus she is nailing to the cross once more sha grin
haha grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) by dominique(f): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
100Cents:
Since she adorns military camouflage, let her take North West to North East to battle boko haram..

No1 blunder, that hideous outfit- camouflage to a fashion show?

No2 blunder-taking a toddler to a fashion show. See how uncomfortable she looked while the girl was crying her lungs out. The worst part was how the vogue lady was looking at the poor girl like an alien from the forbidden planet.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Bean Is Getting Old O, See His Recent Pictures�� / Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Cute Photos Of His 13-year-old Daughter / Tonto Dike Seen Eating Eba With New Lover In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.