Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke (6481 Views)

White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) / "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled / When I Am Dead, Don't Write RIP On My Timeline Please - Sick Facebook User Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by jars9: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2015
After a careful obeservation of Pa Muhammadu Buhari while watching his interview on aljazeera , I came to the conclusion that this man is sick I have friends who suffer from stroke and their lips is what gives them out take a look at pa Buhari's lips and tell me its a normal lip, the man suffers from stroke, video below.

Go and watch the video it's not about political party it's about nigeria and her future umaru Ya' ardua is a lesson we need to learn from fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me,watch the video and tell me the man is not sick and frail.

We can't afford another Ya'ardua scenario watch the video and judge for yourself and not by others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZMFrWMZaeQ

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by ArchEnemy(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2015
En en
So you get to know that people ve stroke by observing their lips?
Which kin theory be this your own?

8 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by Ngoziada592: 10:48am On Feb 13, 2015
Lmao, PDP is so pathetic

Na to dey concoct illnesses against APC candidates be your own campaign Smh, losers angry

17 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2015
Stroke grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2015
Will you park well .....must you type rubbish from your bed in the epidemic ward?

7 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2015
What you sow you reap,you have sown a wish for GMB to have a stroke ,I know you will reap it in bountiful folds.........

All the best with the experience

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by balash(m): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2015
If your father was been interviewd on al-jazeera shey na under his ass he go keep his tongue or lips abbi? If na your father dey contest to be president of the great Nigeria would u wish stroke on him?

Some people needs to understand say after the fact that GMB is contesting to bbe president he is someones father and as well old enough to be your father, what u won't wish on your father don't wish it on someone elses father because he is contesting to for a position in nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by Splashme: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2015
No Vacancy in Aso Rock

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by Toluifetutu: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2015
All these silly attacks against the APC candidates are only making them more popular

7 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by jars9: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2015
Go and watch the interview properly, look at his lips , it's not about politics let's be real the man is sick.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by jars9: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2015
It's no attack it's an observation we can't say we are all blind to the truth ,go and watch the interview properly, look at his lips , it's not about politics let's be real the man is sick.

Toluifetutu:
All these silly attacks against the APC candidates are only making them more popular
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by iluvnaija: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2015
PDP a party of blood thirty demons.
Tens of thousands are dead yet no solution, now they want to kill the only solution Nigeria has.

God no go gree!

7 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by geedeex2(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2015
Weyrey ma ni OP yi ke

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by kasheemawo(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2015
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by kestolove95(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2015
Cox ur dad died of stroke dosnt mean evribody has it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by jars9: 11:15am On Feb 13, 2015
Go and watch the video it's not about political party it's about nigeria and her future umaru Ya' ardua is a lesson we need to learn from fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me,watch the video and tell me the man is not sick and frail.

iluvnaija:
PDP a party of blood thirty demons.
Tens of thousands are dead yet no solution, now they want to kill the only solution Nigeria has.

God no go gree!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by sexynabila(f): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2015
Incase...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by BodyKiss(m): 11:29am On Feb 13, 2015
I thought you guys have abandoned this means of campaign? Can't you see it's not working?

6 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2015
[size=18pt]QUICK RECOVERY IF HE'S TRULLY SICK

MEANWHILE.............
GEJTIL2019
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by jars9: 11:38am On Feb 13, 2015
This is not about political campaign go and watch the video it's not about political party it's about nigeria and her future umaru Ya' ardua is a lesson we need to learn from fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me,watch the video judge for yourself and tell me the man is not sick and frail.

BodyKiss:
I thought you guys have abandoned this means of campaign? Can't you see it's not working?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by omenka(m): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2015
bisous:
What you sow you reap,you have sown a wish for GMB to have a stroke ,I know you will reap it in bountiful folds.........

All the best with the experience
I say a big AMEN on his behalf!

5 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by vedaxcool(m): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2015
NL and crass stupidtty how does one diagoss a disease wby examining the individual over a TV? shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by doctokwus: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2015
Do you know what is stroke and how serious and debilitating an ailment it is not just for the sufferer but for loved ones?
Since you obviously don't know what it is and d impact and you have wished it on somebody's father,may it afflict you and those who foolishly believe u,amen!

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by jars9: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2015
What about this

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by tibro(m): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2015
let us be sincere here at least no body is a PDP flag bearer here,
how healthy is this man.
people declare their financial status,
can Pa Buhari tell us His Health status?
office of the president is not rice and beans oo smiley grin kiss
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2015
I knew it that dis old recycled dude is not okay.....i even heard from a reliable source that he suffers from epilepsy(akwkwu).....hmm,GEJ till my scrotum stops producing spermatozoa
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by lifestyle1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
omenka:
I say a big AMEN on his behalf!

Lol ain't you a generous person to help him with a big Amen

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
I noticed it too @op

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by jars9: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Thank God am justified at least some people are thinking deep.

OREMUSSANCTUS:
I noticed it too @op
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke by midolian(m): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
I ll keep advicing you guys (PDP propagandists) to use this additional 6weeks wisely.you ve wasted so much time on childish propagandas

6 Likes

(1) (2)

Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance / Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends / The Top 10 Health Management Organizations (hmos) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.