Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Who Is The Best Rapper And Lyricist On Nairaland? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best Rapper And Lyricist On Nairaland? (575 Views)

Headies: "MI - King James" Deserve Lyricist On The Roll / Top Five Hiphop Lyricist In Nigeria Right Now-Opinion / FOCUS RECORDS Is Seeking For Dancer, Singers, Hip-hop Artists,rapper And Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Rapper And Lyricist On Nairaland? by RapLawd(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2015
Before I used to see threads of rap battles between folks on the forum but not anymore and so please, can someone tell me the rap icon on this forum?. the best of all I mean.
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper And Lyricist On Nairaland? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
Me (Danbrown)
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper And Lyricist On Nairaland? by RapLawd(m): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Me (Danbrown)

you must be high on drug!
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper And Lyricist On Nairaland? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
RapLawd:

you must be high on drug!
to high on drug,sniffn me might even make u get high

(1) (Reply)

NEW MUSIC: Reminisce – The Coming Of Baba Hafusa [free Music] / Music: Papi J Feat. M.I, Ice Prince & Kaffy – Bass / Blues Icon B.B. King Died In Las Vegas After Several Recent Hospital Stays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.