Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

This Made Me Laugh Really Hard... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Made Me Laugh Really Hard... (1338 Views)

Dont Laugh Alone, As Spotted In Portharcourt (photo) / CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo / Photos: Checkout These Very Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters, Laugh It Off. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Made Me Laugh Really Hard... by davien(m): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
And in sincerity the gullible eat this stuff up...it even made me go look for the book of Mormon.. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06jF1EG8o-Q

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Made Me Laugh Really Hard... by jayriginal: 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Leave South Park alone oh, they are brutal. They ridicule all religions. Ask Isaac Hayes!

1 Like

Re: This Made Me Laugh Really Hard... by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 06, 2015
jayriginal:
Leave South Park alone oh, they are brutal. They ridicule all religions. Ask Isaac Hayes!

Isn't that a good thing?

1 Like

Re: This Made Me Laugh Really Hard... by jayriginal: 9:06am On Mar 06, 2015
DProDG:

Isn't that a good thing?
Well, it can be seen as insensitive, depending on your point of view.
Re: This Made Me Laugh Really Hard... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
jayriginal:

Well, it can be seen as insensitive, depending on your point of view.

Ridiculous and most times dangerous beliefs are MEANT to be ridiculed. It's the least one can do. If they can't withstand it, it only shows how much of a joke it is.

3 Likes

Re: This Made Me Laugh Really Hard... by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2015
DProDG:

Ridiculous and most times dangerous beliefs are MEANT to be ridiculed. It's the least one can do. If they can't withstand it, it only shows how much of a joke it is.
The beginning of fanaticism. What happened to everyone has a right to believe what they want?
Re: This Made Me Laugh Really Hard... by davien(m): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

The beginning of fanaticism. What happened to everyone has a right to believe what they want?
lol.... grin DProPG He's butturt after making a baby of himself...so he's ressurecting my topics.

Because everyone can believe what they want to believe doesn't mean you can't point out delusional beliefs and dangerous concepts....
Re: This Made Me Laugh Really Hard... by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Fanaticism? It has nothing to do with infringing on one's rights(or intolerance). If your belief is a big joke like Mormonism and I make it out to be such, I've only done you a favour smiley

2 Likes

Re: This Made Me Laugh Really Hard... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
DProDG:

Fanaticism? It has nothing to do with infringing on one's rights(or intolerance). If your belief is a big joke like Mormonism and I make it out to be such, I've only done you a favour smiley
I get you. Personal beliefs should always be open to public mockery. smiley
Re: This Made Me Laugh Really Hard... by Ifeann(f): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
jayriginal:

Except islam... once depicted mohammed tho... the death threats ensured that they didnt try it again.
Re: This Made Me Laugh Really Hard... by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I get you. Personal beliefs should always be open to public mockery. smiley
What is personal about say the church of Mormons?

If you believe the earth is flat, good for you. If you decide to make it public and build institutions based on that how to you expect to be ignored?

It will be stupid to give false/dangerous beliefs a pass just because they are "personal". That's why we have schools.

2 Likes

Re: This Made Me Laugh Really Hard... by davien(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
DProDG:

What is personal about say the church of Mormons?

If you believe the earth is flat, good for you. If you decide to make it public and build institutions based on that how to you expect to be ignored?

It will be stupid to give false/dangerous beliefs a pass just because they are "personal". That's why we have schools.
Just imagine how much intellectual damage the creation museum is doing now.

1 Like

Re: This Made Me Laugh Really Hard... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
davien:
Just imagine how much intellectual damage the creation museum is doing now.
No no no! It's their "personal belief" that Adam rode a dinosaur 6000years ago so should not be mocked or ridiculed! Same goes for the Islamists' "personal belief" that infidels should be killed. angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Independence Day Sms Shayari Images Hd Wallpaper | 15 August Advance Sms Shayari / Watch: Muslims Were Asked 'US Constitution Or Sharia? Ben Carson Should See This / The Remarkable Structure Of The Qur’an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.