Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

What Do I Do To My Car-please Dealers And Car-owners And Mechanics: Let Me Know - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Do I Do To My Car-please Dealers And Car-owners And Mechanics: Let Me Know (745 Views)

Car Experts: What Is The Name Of This Car Please / I Want To Buy This Car Please Advice Me / Car Dealers Do You Have This Car? Please Provide It: Its Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do To My Car-please Dealers And Car-owners And Mechanics: Let Me Know by 190: 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2009
i bought my car about 7months ago and then it was excellent
on the high ways, i mean an E.O.D couldnt match its accelaration and top speed
but now it still runs but i have noticed thats its alot weaker
please any views on what to do 2 pump up my engine Horsepower
its a 4 plug, and its 190 in nature, although full optioned 190,

an excellent machine,
pls people air ur views wetin i fit do 2 am 2 mak am get more power
i have changed the plugs, services 1ce a month, wash the entire engine like
1ce a month too, how do i increase the Horsepower

what do i do to my car-please dealers and car-owners and mechanics, let me know
wot i can do
Re: What Do I Do To My Car-please Dealers And Car-owners And Mechanics: Let Me Know by igwe11(m): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2009
I wish you live in Lagos, i would 'd suggested you go to Bar beach and ask for more powers from those horses at the beach smiley smiley else be sure the rings and fuel passages are intact. cool cool
Re: What Do I Do To My Car-please Dealers And Car-owners And Mechanics: Let Me Know by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2009
@ igwe, u still dey? u no even ask after me. I dey vex o! Hope Xmas sweet for village sha
Re: What Do I Do To My Car-please Dealers And Car-owners And Mechanics: Let Me Know by igwe11(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2009
wwheelz:

@ igwe, u still dey? u no even ask after me. I dey vex o! Hope Xmas sweet for village sha
Brother, no mind me, i really enjoyed village small but na so so meetings person dey do.
Re: What Do I Do To My Car-please Dealers And Car-owners And Mechanics: Let Me Know by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2009
@ 190:

Without giving any details of your car engine type, it's pretty much hit and miss advice you'll get.

So far, all that's obvious is the fact it's a Mercedes 190, and a 4 cylinder.
Re: What Do I Do To My Car-please Dealers And Car-owners And Mechanics: Let Me Know by 190: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2009
igwe 1 wher be ur location mak i com pick u mak me gada enta the bar beach 2geda

@ post,
abeg mak una let me know how 2 add more power 2 my engine o,

(1) (Reply)

URGENT VACANCY - AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN / Clean Honda Hala For Sale / Needs A Toyota Landcruiser 98/99

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.