Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland (457 Views)

See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) / People Beware Of Scammers; A Call I Got From A Cheap Scammer This Morning / This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
This cursed men took advantage of the situation of mobile data service in the country to scam me. U guys should beware of dem cos u can also fall victim. Although u may tink am a fool for getting scammed twice for d same tin bt the real truth is that this stuff exist for real, I have seen sum1 doing it bt the person is just unapproachable (long story). The two stupid men collected my money and refused to give me the data they claim to sell. So u should beware of this numbers in any advert u c. 08067611769 and 08169532846 dis ode dat even claim to work with naija load this is their nonsense advert. "1200 naira to get the code 4 activation, u are to pay via mtn card and d numba u want to use 
Once u migrate to Mtn zone or ipulse or TrueTalk send ur Mtn  number and Mtn card 1200 to 08169532846 to get d Code for activation for 200gb data" no excuse for foolish I don Bleep up already. Buh this can prevent them from scamming sum1 else.

Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by redcliff: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
you are also a theif and greedy fellow just like him.. MTN has data plans that if you want, you pay for but no, you want to get more for less in an illegally dubious manner.. now who sounds like the real scammer here?

It does serve you right...

(1) (Reply)

Can Whatssap Install On Unsupported Files / Monkey King Escape Game Android Solutions For Coins And Peaches / ONGOING Windows 10 Trials On Xiaomi Mi4 Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.