Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,975 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Update On NYSC Allowance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Update On NYSC Allowance (1230 Views)

NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria 2017 / NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria / List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Update On NYSC Allowance by Henrolla(m): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
As a prospective corp member, too many questions run through my mind on a daily basis considering the fact that i will be going to a place i had probably not been to. one question that has gradually taken the lead is the issue of allowance. once heard the corpers allowance was going to be raised but currently don't see it happening. Any useful information will be appreciated especially from senior colleagues..thanks. #TEAMA15
Re: Update On NYSC Allowance by yokiti: 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
There is a saying by the people of Southwestern Nigeria that "He that they are bringing wife to meet needs not to be peeping from the window".
NYSC and allawee issue is a bridge you will cross when you get there. May your expectation not be cut short.

(1)

Photo:see How This Corper Celebrated Nigeria Independence / Anambra Stream II Corpers: Let's Meet Here! / NYSC Must Apologize To Pcms And Nigerians In General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.