Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Trusting The Enemy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trusting The Enemy (801 Views)

Trusting The God Of Love / Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture / Reasons For Trusting The Bible As Being True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trusting The Enemy by dadde(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2009
i ve never seen anything that kills like fear. fear kills faith, it makes u less than you are,reduce productivity,shield away blessings beos it makes us not to believe in Gods promises;it distroy relationships becos it make is a partner fear for infidelity in the other.despite all these,some people still prefer to trust their fears. fear kills more than HIV,it reduces a giant to an ant. fear is our enemy.if their is anything u should doubt, it is ur fear,do u ve some fears u ve overcomed in the past. would u like to share with us.help us wit ur story so that others can win
Re: Trusting The Enemy by scottN(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2009
I couldn't agree less. That's why from experience I ask myself why is that most issues in life you face head on give way faster than the ones we avoid or try to handle with baby hands.
Re: Trusting The Enemy by duduspace(m): 2:02am On Jan 05, 2009
Yes I agree that fear kills and limits people just like the multitudes who have accepted all these false religions because of the fear of what will happen to them after they die.
Fear is really a bad thing and at the root of most of the evil in the world.
Re: Trusting The Enemy by Monicaa: 3:45am On Jan 05, 2009
lol@ duduspace

do u have nything else 2 offer than trying to convince people that God doesn't exist undecided ?
Re: Trusting The Enemy by duduspace(m): 4:43am On Jan 05, 2009
@Monicaa

Anything to offer like what? Nairaland don become selling place? okay, what have you to offer me? I might be tempted to buy but I aint doin no sellin yet. I'm also open to your advice on what you think I can sell.
Re: Trusting The Enemy by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2009
dadde:

i ve never seen anything that kills like fear. fear kills faith, it makes u less than you are,reduce productivity,shield away blessings beos it makes us not to believe in Gods promises;it distroy relationships because it make is a partner fear for infidelity in the other.despite all these,some people still prefer to trust their fears. fear kills more than HIV,it reduces a giant to an ant. fear is our enemy.if their is anything u should doubt, it is ur fear,do u ve some fears u ve overcomed in the past. would u like to share with us.help us wit ur story so that others can win

Fear is the reason y'all have faith in the first place.
1. FEAR OF HELL
2.FEAR OF DEMONS
3.FEAR OF WITCHES
4.FEAR OF GOD
5.FEAR OF  grin grin grin

They put the FEAR OF GOD in you  people and use it to control you.
Re: Trusting The Enemy by tpia1: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Heaven's Currency / Nissan 14 / "why Do I Feel As I Do About My Religion?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.