Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Help A Sister!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Sister!!! (449 Views)

Help A Sister Out Pls On Period / Any Review On Clean 9, Please Help A Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister!!! by dorkiz(f): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
Am so worried cos i have not seen my 'period' for sometime now...right from my teenage days when I started seeing my monthly 'menstural circle', it has not been constant(sometimes after 3mnths , 6mnths or even more) Though am sexually active but not pregnant. I have taken series of medication(local & foreign) n nothing seems 2 happen. I Did scanning but nothing was found. I Had it last October 2014. And since then nothing ...Am So so worried.... Need your advice
Re: Help A Sister!!! by thorpido(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Go and see a gynaecologist.
You have problems of irregular menstruation.You will need to run some tests.
Re: Help A Sister!!! by Melahou(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Your mum has all the answers
Tell her your problem and she'll
Tell you how it all started
Re: Help A Sister!!! by hayordelevic(m): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Melahou:
Your mum has all the answers
Tell her your problem and she'll
Tell you how it all started
Give the sister an honest advice and if u don't have any you can STFU! 1luv
Re: Help A Sister!!! by Melahou(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
hayordelevic:

Give the sister an honest advice and if u don't have any you can STFU! 1luv

Am sure you are as ignorant as the op.
Or maybe you think am here for jokes

(1) (Reply)

Optimal Stack Could Be The Most Advanced Weight Loss And Also Bodybuilding Produ / During The Fifteenth And Sixteenth Was Scurvy / Http://mensbodyreview.com/detox-slim/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.