Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Tyga Calls Drake A ‘bitch’ After ‘6PM’ Diss. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyga Calls Drake A ‘bitch’ After ‘6PM’ Diss. (719 Views)

Model Calls Drake Out For Ignoring Her After Getting Her Pregnant *screenshots* / Peter Okoye Calls Drake A Great Striker For Playing Sharp Games With Rihanna... / Is Drake A Racist???see What Happened... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tyga Calls Drake A ‘bitch’ After ‘6PM’ Diss. by Hottestdaniel(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
The saga continues. Tyga and Drake’s beef is heating up once again.
The Canadian rapper threw shots at his former Young Money labelmate on “6PM in New York” off his new mixtape If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late.
“I heard the lil’ lil’ homie talking reckless in VIBE / That’s quite a platform you chose, you should have kept it inside,” raps Drizzy.
“Oh you tried it, so childish, calling my name on the world stage / You need to act your age and not your girl’s age,” he said in reference to Tyga’s 17-year-old girlfriend Kylie Jenner.
Tyga fired back on Twitter before deleting his threatening tweet. “@Drake u still a bitch. All that sneak dissing is weak. Just pull up. I know where u live and u know my address.. U been ducking the fade from [Chris] Brown.”
The saga continues. Tyga and Drake’s beef is heating up once again.
The Canadian rapper threw shots at his former Young Money labelmate on “6PM in New York” off his new mixtape If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late.
“I heard the lil’ lil’ homie talking reckless in VIBE / That’s quite a platform you chose, you should have kept it inside,” raps Drizzy.
“Oh you tried it, so childish, calling my name on the world stage / You need to act your age and not your girl’s age,” he said in reference to Tyga’s 17-year-old girlfriend Kylie Jenner.
Tyga fired back on Twitter before deleting his threatening tweet. “@Drake u still a bitch. All that sneak dissing is weak. Just pull up. I know where u live and u know my address.. U been ducking the fade from [Chris] Brown.”

SOURCE:http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/02/tyga-calls-drake-bitch-after-6pm-diss.html

(1) (Reply)

Drake Disses Tyga In New Track, Tyga Comes For Him On Twitter / Actress Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ (photos) / Shocking News: Woman Set Husband’s Manhood Ablaze In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.