Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) - Technology Market (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) (64170 Views)

Online Shopping (retail, Bulk Purchases + Discounts) / My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com / Jumia Online Sales Representative (quick Delivery + Pay-on-delivery + Discounts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2016
Saucekide25:

Its 120,000 + 1 Free FIFA 14 Disk cheesy..
wow. when the price reduce we will talk
Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 9:46am On May 25, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

wow. when the price reduce we will talk

Ok boss embarassed
Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Robinokhalifa(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2016
Saucekide25:

Aiit... If you aren't comfortable ordering by yourself, am always here to help out...
that 'll be next month sha...'ve saved your number...so if your going to order for me will you pay with your own account then when you deliver it to me 'll pay you the money??
Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2016
Robinokhalifa:
that 'll be next month sha...'ve saved your number...so if your going to order for me will you pay with your own account then when you deliver it to me 'll pay you the money??

I wish that was possible, but sadly its not, boss lipsrsealed
Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2016
wink wink wink

Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 12:44pm On May 25, 2016
[b]

Jumia Mobile Week Reloaded 2016
At Jumia Nigeria, we are known to offer the best prices online for the world's hottest phone brands ranging from Innjoo, Infinix, Tecno, LG, Samsung, Lenovo, Apple and so much more. Enjoy unbelievable mobile phone deals during the Mobile Week Reloaded 2016. This year's Mobile Week Reloaded is definitely going to break the internet, even bigger than Jumia black Friday! Do not be left behind on this wonderful week long mobile phone price slash. Now is the right time to buy that sleek mobile phone you have been craving for. Wow your loved ones with mobile phone gifts during this amazing week of incredible price slashes and flash sales on your favourite phone brands. Enjoy 48 hours delivery in Lagos during the Jumia Mobile Week Reloaded. Take advantage of our pay on delivery or online payment options and order for your favourite brand of mobile phone.

#TimeForNewPhone - Mobile Week Reloaded
We at Jumia Nigeria know that mobile phones have rapidly become an important part of our everyday lives. Either by staying in touch with loved ones via social media or replying business e-mails on the go, we definitely need our mobile phones at all times. At Jumia, we put the needs of the people first, that is why we present to you the reloaded version of Jumia Mobile week with exclusive mobile phone launches and daily flash sales from your favourite brands. From 31st May-6th of June, 2016. Our precious customers will be able to purchase different brands of mobile phones at incredible and jaw-dropping prices! This is guaranteed to be much bigger than the record breaking 2015 Jumia Mobile Week Megathon! Do not be left out![/b]

Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by KingEmmy04(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2016
I nid an android 4ne dat z very affordable
Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Robinokhalifa(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2016
Saucekide25:

I wish that was possible, but sadly its not, boss lipsrsealed
no prob. bruv.
Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 2:58pm On May 25, 2016
KingEmmy04:
I nid an android 4ne dat z very affordable

Ok... Whats Your Budget? shocked
Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2016
Call or Whats-app Now!

Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 10:52am On May 26, 2016
Call or Whatsapp me Now to Pre-order For the Innjoo Fire 2 @the cheapest rate in Nigeria

Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2016
These Smartphones Will be Available During Mobile Week...

If You want to pre-order you can reach me on whatsapp or call now!

Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2016
Due to the Fact that not all items on JUMIA would suit the taste of consumers and customers nationwide, i now assist customers to get products on the KONGA Mall if they wish their items to come from Konga...

You can always Call me or send a Whatsapp message to me if you are interested in ordering any items on konga with zero cost service...

Online Shopping has Never been this REDEFINED!

1 Share

Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Black031: 5:02pm On May 26, 2016
Saucekide25:
Call or Whatsapp me Now to Pre-order For the Innjoo Fire 2 @the cheapest rate in Nigeria
i want u 2 get ds phone 4 me,
how much should i prepare down 4 ds phone?
Hope innjoo products are good n dnt get heat up or hot? Thanx bro

what about tecno w4?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2016
Black031:

i want u 2 get ds phone 4 me,
how much should i prepare down 4 ds phone?
Hope innjoo products are good n dnt get heat up or hot? Thanx bro

what about tecno w4?

I can't give you full guarantee on innjoo phones because i order the innjoo brand based on customer's demand.. To me i won't recommend it, but in your spare time, reach me on whatsapp lets chat, am sure i will get you a good phone for your budget.

Tecno w4 aint available on jumia at the moment...But i can help you get it from konga if you wish.. Price is N27, 000 (shipping fee not inclusive)
Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by samexycool(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2016
The mobile week is back again 2016 version....its promise to be very benefiting...view more info on how to buy on that day from jumia..
https://www.nairaland.com/3129204/how-make-money-jumia-mobile
Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by chizidgreat(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2016
Sir, what s the cheapest price i can get an infinix phone and how do i order for it? 07065401360

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Black031: 12:59am On May 27, 2016
Saucekide25:

I can't give you full guarantee on innjoo phones because i order the innjoo brand based on customer's demand.. To me i won't recommend it, but in your spare time, reach me on whatsapp lets chat, am sure i will get you a good phone for your budget.

Tecno w4 aint available on jumia at the moment...But i can help you get it from konga if you wish.. Price is N27, 000 (shipping fee not inclusive)
ok bro,thanx alot.

1 Like

Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 1:00am On May 27, 2016
chizidgreat:
Sir, what s the cheapest price i can get an infinix phone and how do i order for it? 07065401360

That's the Infinix Hot3 sold @30,400 on KONGA

The Snokor z5000 is also a nice budget android phone sold @ N19,360 only, you can also opt for that because the prices of infinx devices has been inflated by Nigeria's heavy dependence on dollars..

For your orders you can send me your NAME, MOBILE NUMBER & FULL LOCATION + ITEMS YOU NEED to the Number on my signature... I will give you a call as soon as i get your text.

kiss
Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 1:01am On May 27, 2016
Black031:

ok bro,thanx alot.

No probs... kiss
Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by elpiro: 7:30am On May 27, 2016
Saucekide25:

No probs... kiss
Can you recommend a good fone of 2gb ram/16gb ROM,8mp camera, lollipop OS,3500- 4000mah battery of around 25k or slightly higher. 8
Saucekide25:

No probs... kiss
Can you recommend a good fone of 2gb ram/16gb ROM,8mp camera, lollipop OS,4000mah + battery of around 25k or slightly higher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 7:40am On May 27, 2016
Top of the Morning to you all... Really appreciate the calls i received Yesterday and today...Pls keep em coming shocked
Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 7:49am On May 27, 2016
elpiro:

Can you recommend a good fone of 2gb ram/16gb ROM,8mp camera, lollipop OS,3500- 4000mah battery of around 25k or slightly higher. 8
Can you recommend a good fone of 2gb ram/16gb ROM,8mp camera, lollipop OS,4000mah + battery of around 25k or slightly higher.

For those specs and the price, your best bet will be Cubot H1.... See here >> http:// goo .gl/d9KZPO

Remove the space after "goo" and before "goo" and check the link for full specs
Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2016
Snokor Rocket Z5000 - Black

By Snokor

Key Features

Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop

Camera: 5MP (Rear); 2MP (Front)

Display: 5"

Memory: 8GB, 1GB RAM

Processor: Quad Core; 1.2GHz

Battery: 3600mAh

Former Price : ₦ 23,300

Price : ₦ 19,360

Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2016
Tecno L8 Plus - Gold

By Tecno

Key Features

Display: 5.5" HD Touchscreen (1280 * 720p)

Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB Memory

CPU: 1.3GHz Quad-Core

Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop

Camera: 8.0MP AF Back Camera, 2.0MP FF Camera

Battery Capacity: 5050mAh

Market Price : ₦ 33,560

Price : ₦ 28,750

LIMITED STOCK

Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2016
Qupid Blue Heeled Embellished Shoes

By Qupid

Price : ₦ 10,500

1 Like

Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2016
Most Affordable Android Phone Of 2016

Yezz Andy C5VP - Black + 3 Back Covers , 4GLTE

By Yezz

Key Features

3 Back Covers

Display Size: 5 Inches qHD IPS

Processor: 1.3GHz Quad Core Mediatek

Memory: 1GB (RAM)/8GB (IM)/64GB (microSD)

Operating System: Android KitKat 4.4

Camera: 13MP Back, 5MP Front

Market Price : ₦ 12,920

Price : ₦ 12,920

1 Like

Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 8:37pm On May 27, 2016
Home Crest Banquet Chair (Delivery only in Lagos)

By Home Crest

Key Features

Fabric
Red with gold coated steel frame
Already assembled
Padded bottom and back-frame rests
Durable
Rugged and comfortable

₦ 6,750

₦ 5,800

Bulk Orders Attract Huge Discounts

Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2016
Amazing deals coming up soon...
Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2016
Fridge PV-TF79LS - By Polystar

Key Features

Defrost type: Manual defrost

Colour: Black

Mechanical temperature control

Adjustable thermostat

100% HFC free & FCKW free

Energy Class A

Price : ₦ 24,500

Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2016
Bluetooth SmartWatches Starting from N5,800 Only.... Call or Whatsapp now

Re: ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) by Saucekide25(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2016
Jumia Saver Awoof Bundle

We've sourced the best deals and prices to take the stress off you

SAVE TIME & MONEY with the Super Saver Grocery Basket

500 NGN Delivery within 2-4 Days (LAGOS ONLY)
Basket includes all the essential groceries you need.
Contains all the Products you love! From the brands you love!

The perfect gift for you, a student or family member!

Market Price : ₦ 7,480

Price : ₦ 4,990

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) / 4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. / Best Inverter (deep Cycle) Battery Brand In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.