Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top (53864 Views)

Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls / Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age / Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by zeezboy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by cycline404(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hypocrisy of the highest order.
I can see nothing wrong with the clothing
Ladies, always hating ladies from the days of Eve

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
icebebe:
more lik a costume.first comment doe,d babe dey para o

grin grin grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by Lovedoit: 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Calaba masquerad angry angry
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by thexzy(m): 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
Is this for real? Sai Halima
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by Misogynist2014(m): 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
She should be stoned.
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by TonYzeallY(m): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
No mara how xposed she maY keep dos buwest of hers,it can savour my cup of tea...i rather go fo a cows'
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
BaebieHot:
Is nt that trashy but gosh there is something about this top I hate so much
hate for as long as u can o. Its good
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by rhames(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Well guys. There is one thing with these stars we don't know. The reason most misbehave is because they are lonely and frustrated and have no one to confide in or a man to call their own despite the stupendous wealth at their disposal. Real men don't pay attention to them especially in our African setting. They are paying a big price for their stardom. The lucky few who are married do everything to keep their spouses.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
She go buy Michael Jackson type of clothe. C d shiny shiny material. She just wears clothes, she doesn't think much.
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by Uncletony(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
What do u expect from an illiterate northerner who is highly opportune to smell lagos!. her teeth is incomplete to start with.
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by Missmossy(f): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Chai! These people really yabbed her well grin Eeyah, and it keeps increasing.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by slap1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
She's not even naturally beautiful.
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Well said fans! Can't stand this woman and her tacky outfits, always looking like a stuffed sausage in her clothes. Z-lister, trying very hard to remain relevant.
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by zigger(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
She wore a top she bought with her money and she is comfortable in it so Y are d so called fans complaining. *she is one of those celebs I don't fancy

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by M4gunners: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
keddyluv:
Not that bad
For a role model i mean living in Nigeria, is very bad. She is already pretty exposing her booms wouldn't fetch her a husband instead make guys think she's cheap.
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
cycline404:
Hypocrisy of the highest order.
I can see nothing wrong with the clothing
Ladies, always hating ladies from the days of Eve

There they go again! Always bringing in that over flogged word 'hate' whenever someone drops a comment and makes a candid observation.....what is there to hate exactly on this woman, halima? Tell me, what?
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
mikketech:
hate for as long as u can o. Its good

Na u sabi.
I don't hate her, I just don't like the top.
Like someone said, it looks like a costume.
Abeg abeg find ur lane
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
So I was looking for how I cld get paid 50 ways a day and this don't seem to be helping
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
ROSYL:

There they go again! Always bring in that over flogged word 'hate' whenever someone drops a comment and makes a candid observation.....what is there to hate exactly on this woman, halima? Tell me, what?

Girl am telling u, what is there to hate in Halima?
This guys get carried away with boobs and ass and cannot make a single reasonable comment when they see one.
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by isan(m): 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nigerians, we are different. We don't mind our business

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by deevatee(f): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
fulfillment22:
So NO to nudiness
bros its nudity not nudiness biko!
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Be like she just dey force her life for showbiz;I don't expect decency from this type of celebrities,ministry must move,lotta things at stake;husband,business,fame.
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
The bra kinda paddy
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by babamadiba(m): 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
keddyluv:
Not that bad
Abi, that lady sounds like she is boiling about something personal. Maybe liked her, tried to come close, but not getting the attention, so she became miserable.
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by marieclare(f): 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
drnairalov:
cry cryyoo halima stop forcing it. with the ratchet tacky top, u dey dere dey compare yourself with Kim K.. potato clapped gurl, thruth is bitter i know

So I odered this stuff from E bay and this is what I got today.. cry cry Pls why?

Are you for real? That's meannnn...lol sorry lipsrsealed
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by FredHandsome(m): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
kunlesehan:
Her t!ts na bracula
Her teeth na dracula
lol
Wicked rhymes. On point!

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by danielmichael(m): 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
BaebieHot:
Is nt that trashy but gosh there is something about this top I hate so much
End times gals like yu
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by ellahzy(f): 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
are u guys blind?...she opened that place so that her Tatoo can be seen.

#TRASHY
E nor concern me.

**continues chewing popcorn*
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by Bmbolaji: 12:18am On Feb 14, 2015
drnairalov:
cry cryyoo halima stop forcing it. with the ratchet tacky top, u dey dere dey compare yourself with Kim K.. potato clapped gurl, thruth is bitter i know

So I odered this stuff from E bay and this is what I got today.. cry cry Pls why?

If you make the purchase with paypal, just go and file a dispute... Days ago, I read a guy ordered Apple or Macbook sha but he only got a picture of what he ordered---- Dunno how true this is though...
Re: Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top by fanzz: 12:25am On Feb 14, 2015
Is better she return to her street olosho back cos I can smell some olosho blood in her life...nonxenz!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer / Miss Anambra Beauty Contest Is A Scam - By Mazi Odera / Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.