Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

How Can I Destroy My Sisters Blackberry That Was Stolen - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Can I Destroy My Sisters Blackberry That Was Stolen (1223 Views)

Read How Whatsapp Will Destroy Nigeria's Network Providers / ****** / Icloud(Clean,Lost/Stolen supported) And Network Unlocks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Destroy My Sisters Blackberry That Was Stolen by KissQ(f): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
Pls I need help, my sisters blackberry was snatched from her dis evening and I know ders a way i can destroy it so dat it can b useless to them but I dnt knw how, pls help me if u any idea!!!!! Fnkz
Re: How Can I Destroy My Sisters Blackberry That Was Stolen by kestolove95(m): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Giv me. Pin to d BlackBerry lemme lock d phone..dats if it is BlackBerry 10
Re: How Can I Destroy My Sisters Blackberry That Was Stolen by KissQ(f): 5:45am On Feb 14, 2015
kestolove95:
Giv me. Pin to d BlackBerry lemme lock d phone..dats if it is BlackBerry 10

It's not blackberry 10
Re: How Can I Destroy My Sisters Blackberry That Was Stolen by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
KissQ:

It's not blackberry 10
can you continue the story you started in ur diary.
Re: How Can I Destroy My Sisters Blackberry That Was Stolen by KissQ(f): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
majekdom2:
can you continue the story you started in ur diary.

Awww I feel so honored, a lot of pple really following I will try to update often
Re: How Can I Destroy My Sisters Blackberry That Was Stolen by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
KissQ:
Pls I need help, my sisters blackberry was snatched from her dis evening and I know ders a way i can destroy it so dat it can b useless to them but I dnt knw how, pls help me if u any idea!!!!! Fnkz

Did she setup blackberry protect on it before it was stolen??
Re: How Can I Destroy My Sisters Blackberry That Was Stolen by KissQ(f): 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
exhibition:

Did she setup blackberry protect on it before it was stolen??

Nah
Re: How Can I Destroy My Sisters Blackberry That Was Stolen by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
KissQ:

Nah

Try to connect with the person on bbm. The pin can never change from what I know.
Re: How Can I Destroy My Sisters Blackberry That Was Stolen by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Also see if you can setup blackberry protect on it remotely. Do that quickly before the person wipes off her blackberry I'd

Go through google for that
Re: How Can I Destroy My Sisters Blackberry That Was Stolen by KissQ(f): 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
exhibition:

Try to connect with the person on bbm. The pin can never change from what I know.

Yea sure I knw bt dats until d person sells phone sha
Re: How Can I Destroy My Sisters Blackberry That Was Stolen by ONWARDBABA: 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
nice

(1) (Reply)

12" 2015 Macbook Gold For Sale. / Electrical Installation Training In Abuja / Neatly Used HP Dm4 Intel Core I3 640gb Hdd 4gb RAM | Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.