Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Buhari Visits Okija And Osun Oshogbo Shrines - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Buhari Visits Okija And Osun Oshogbo Shrines (932 Views)

That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu / When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) / See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Visits Okija And Osun Oshogbo Shrines by felifeli: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
Sources close to the promotions department of APC have disclosed that both General Buhari and Pastor Osinbajo will visit Okija shrine and Osun Osogbo shrine during the next week to seek endorsement. This move we hear was initiated by Pastor "Jebby" Osinbajo who told newsmen that "Gentlemen, you know prayers cannot be too much. Also curse cannot be too much. Apart from getting endorsement we will ask the priests and priestess to curse PDP and everyone who wants us to fail"
The Okija high priest has confirmed the planned visit and has ordered them to bring the head of ten virgin APC supporters .

(For where you go find that one grin grin grin grin )

General Buhari and Pastor Osinbajo will be going to Sango shrine the week after.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Okija And Osun Oshogbo Shrines by Fatban(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
Make I piss for body if I belief dis post.
Re: Buhari Visits Okija And Osun Oshogbo Shrines by madridguy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Noted
Re: Buhari Visits Okija And Osun Oshogbo Shrines by simplemach(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Pishure of GMB sacrificing white fowl or i dont belive it.
Re: Buhari Visits Okija And Osun Oshogbo Shrines by felifeli: 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
Na so I hear o. undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Visits Okija And Osun Oshogbo Shrines by nwafuluozoh: 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lol. Maybe he should eat pork to show how serious he is.
Re: Buhari Visits Okija And Osun Oshogbo Shrines by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
If he like make he promise d gods dat he will traditionalize naija, dem no go gree grin
Re: Buhari Visits Okija And Osun Oshogbo Shrines by Arysexy(m): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
I Heard oshogbo shrine priest has endorsed buhari.

Even of ogboni, eckankar, grail message all endorsed d endorsement seeking buhari
Re: Buhari Visits Okija And Osun Oshogbo Shrines by sefe73(m): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
A desperate man wil do anytin
Re: Buhari Visits Okija And Osun Oshogbo Shrines by femicyrus(m): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
When all propaganda had failed then you hear poo flushing from their mouth

(1) (Reply)

Accident That Occur Along Lagos To Ibadan Road, This Morning, 6 Beings Was Lost / When A Haircut Is #100 But U Have Only #90 / Old But Funny Jokes... Rotfl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.