Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,601 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Clash Of Clans - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Clash Of Clans (1425 Views)

Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan? / Best Clash Of Clans Town Hall Defense Strategy Level2,3,4,5 / Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clash Of Clans by swaggzo(m): 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
OK everyone.... I made this topic for the game boys and girls who play or have heard of the game clash of clans.
I'm not really the game type, just downloaded the game to check it out cuz I see a lot about it on the internet, most especially as the best mobile game for android and all the rest of the over hyping stuff.
To me it's a lame game.. or maybe it's because I do not like it I don't know. But it's baby graphics is cool.

Here's my plot... or whatever they call it, or compound, I don't know. still kynda naked cuz I think this game is fucky -_-

Re: Clash Of Clans by sayusuf(m): 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
I have been playing it 4 long time now
Re: Clash Of Clans by swaggzo(m): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
I checked around and paid visits to some other users.. based on say the game na online game, internet connection must be constant..
making my " plot " look this good will really cost me time and of course $$

Re: Clash Of Clans by swaggzo(m): 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
more..

Re: Clash Of Clans by swaggzo(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
sayusuf:
I have been playing it 4 long time now

I'M SORRY I'M JUST SEEING THIS.
HOW HAVE YOU DONE SO FAR?

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elite Book 6930p Gaming Section / Please, Is There Any Chess Player Here? / Announcement On Upcoming Ziiun Video Game Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.