Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. (1939 Views)

Pls Urgent Direction To Remi Fani Kayode Avenue...gra Ikeja / Help! I Need Directions To Obakinjobi Str, GRA ikeja For Interview / Creative Minds Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. by donfineboi: 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
We need creative writers who are able to express their imaginations freely and unhindered. This is the best job offer you can get as a writer.

. Weekly allowance of N18,000
. Laptop with modem
. Feasible targets
. Work from home

We need serious minded applicants. Not just anyone that feels "I dont have a job let me try this one." You must be passionate about writing.

Interested applicants should write a self descriptive essay of less than 300 words. Click on link below to write and submit essay

http://www.browngarri.com/browngarri-jobs-2/

You can visit www.browngarri.com to feel some write ups that we have there, which can aide you in your essay.

Good luck
Re: Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. by donfineboi: 4:39am On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. by donfineboi: 7:36am On Feb 14, 2015
Good luck
Re: Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. by donfineboi: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2015
Still opened....
Re: Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. by pweetiedee(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2015
donfineboi:
We need creative writers who are able to express their imaginations freely and unhindered. This is the best job offer you can get as a writer.

. Laptop with modem
. Feasible targets
. Work from home

We need serious minded applicants. Not just anyone that feels "I dont have a job let me try this one." You must be passionate about writing.

Interested applicants should write a self descriptive essay of less than 300 words. Click on link below to write and submit essay

You can visit www.browngarri.com to feel some write ups that we have there, which can aide you in your essay.

Good luck
Hello, I am a writer. I am interested in the job but i don't have a laptop. I use an android phone to work from home and I can use the wordpress and blogger app. Can i still apply?
Re: Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. by donfineboi: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
pweetiedee:
Hello, I am a writer. I am interested in the job but i don't have a laptop. I use an android phone to work from home and I can use the wordpress and blogger app. Can i still apply?

Hello, you dont need to have a laptop. We will provide you with a laptop and a modem, if you qualify. And yes if you are interested you can apply
Re: Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Am A Freelance Writer. And I Have Written For www.top10ng.com and other agents on elance.com. Had a blog, mistaebuka..com. Am based in aba, abia state.. Hope location doesn't really matter.??
Re: Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. by donfineboi: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
ebukasoso:
Am A Freelance Writer. And I Have Written For www.top10ng.com and other agents on elance.com. Had a blog, mistaebuka..com. Am based in aba, abia state.. Hope location doesn't really matter.??

Its not a problem sir. You are fee to apply
Re: Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. by dumero: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hello, i have applied, when will i get a feedback...thank you.
Re: Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. by donfineboi: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
dumero:
Hello, i have applied, when will i get a feedback...thank you.

By tomorrow sir
Re: Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. by nonnystar(f): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hello sir, I have not heard anything from you since I applied for this job, pls have u concluded your selection? Thanks, waiting for your reply
Re: Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. by dumero: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2015
Hello, its been over a week I appied and no feedback. Any info...thanks
Re: Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. by Sprintson(m): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2015
I havent heard from you. Chazereel@Gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. by donfineboi: 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
It's still on ending by this Saturday.......
Re: Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. by pweetiedee(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2015
donfineboi:
It's still on ending by this Saturday.......
You haven't contacted those of us that applied
Re: Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. by PalmTree(m): 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
After submission the site showed "your application has been sent succesfully" I hope the outfit contacts us soon.
Re: Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. by donfineboi: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
pweetiedee:
You haven't contacted those of us that applied

the reason is because they are so many of you guys that are outstanding. We will pick about 10 of you tomorrow and put you to a test for next week. then we will choose...
Re: Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. by PalmTree(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
Has anybody been contacted?
Re: Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. by ucheheart(m): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
PalmTree:
Has anybody been contacted?
don't waste your time, they just need ppl to comment on their website

1 Like

Re: Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. by Otori123(m): 12:52am On Mar 09, 2015
donfineboi:

. Laptop with modem
. Feasible targets
. Work from home

Good luck
I applied for this longtime ago and a mail was sent to me to complete an exercise through facebook and twitter and afterwhich I am to write an essay about myself. It's quite disappointing seeing this advert again. Can I still write the essay and get invited as today being 09-03-2015

(1) (Reply)

God Will Give Me A GOOD Job...but? / Ongoing Recruitment At Halliburton / Who Also Got Dis Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.