Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Yoruba 3D Thriller "Agbende". My Attepmt To Clash Spiritism And Technology - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Yoruba 3D Thriller "Agbende". My Attepmt To Clash Spiritism And Technology (1155 Views)

3D Movie-Angelic Clash By A Nairalander / Video Game Thriller? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba 3D Thriller "Agbende". My Attepmt To Clash Spiritism And Technology by ashraffic: 6:50am On Feb 14, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh-6Q6Y2eOI the idea of the movie "AGBENDE" still follows my theory that 21century technology Av whole lot of voodoo, spirits or metaphysics going on. Call me barbaric but am not the one that looks a way wen I can't find explanation to senerio. One can see the reappearance of man-god: Sango, in d future as absurd and fictitious but I think he will stand his ground in d era of advance technology and weaponry. And I don't expect a christain that believes in d coming back of jesus to b against me on this one. Maybe u can but don't join the scientists or the so called realists. Please watch this thriller by #nimator and I will like to get ur views on the animation and the topic created. Do you agree technology is haywire this days?
Re: Yoruba 3D Thriller "Agbende". My Attepmt To Clash Spiritism And Technology by Amhatu(m): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
@ ashraffic,Keep up the good work!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Suggest Best School In Lagos To Study Graphic Design And Animation / . / Hd High Resolution Video Camcorder Up For Grab(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.