Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him (2594 Views)

Where Is Sonoflucifer? / Sonoflucifer / the sonoflucifer is dead... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by vooks: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
musKeeto:

Smh.
What?
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
vooks:

What?
How you doing man? JoshTheFirst invited me to his church Christ EMbassy. Whaddya think? Good idea?
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by vooks: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

How you doing man? JoshTheFirst invited me to his church Christ EMbassy. Whaddya think? Good idea?
Wassup my Negro,
Am well,just exhauste from a long day.
I think you should not go
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by lastmessenger: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
why discourage a guy that is about to find christ?
vooks:

Wassup my Negro,
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by vooks: 5:23am On Sep 15, 2015
lastmessenger:
why discourage a guy that is about to find christ?
I haven't discouraged him oooo
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2015
his demons are bigger than him , anyway we all have our own demons
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Joshthefirst(m): 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
vooks:

Wassup my Negro,
Why shouldn't he go? You afraid he'll finally see truth and leave your sinking ship?
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Joshthefirst(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
dondemex:
his demons are bigger than him , anyway we all have our own demons
I don't have any demons(whether you're speaking figuratively or not). If you wanna get rid of your "demons, I can give you some good advice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chiedozie Chilaka: Fake Catholic Priest and His Fake Miracles ….Exposing the Unv / How To Convince An Atheist Family Member To Believe In God / Pastor's Wife Accidentally Shares Video Of Herself Completely Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.