Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Like Marriage Like Football (pt.3) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Like Marriage Like Football (pt.3) (705 Views)

Like Marriage Like Football (pt.4) / Like Marriage Like Football (pt 2) / Like Marriage Like Football (pt. 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Like Marriage Like Football (pt.3) by cjpass(m): 9:44am On Feb 14, 2015
Remember on Wednesday we started with 'scouting'€™ and today we'€™re going to wrap it up. Enjoy the read:

Back in the university I liked a girl so much that I will take time out to watch her smile from a distance and when I finally decided to make my move, I discovered she had a very close friend.

Frankly speaking, the friend wasn't a pretty chick - just a little taller than Aki and Pawpaw and I honestly doubt she looks better than Taribo West or Taye Tawio -€“ two of Nigeria's handsome dudes.

Annoyingly, this friend of my potential girl denied me space and time like a Paolo Maldini would do to Ronaldo de Lima and all I could do was admire from afar and to massage the friend'€™s ego I begged her to help me out but the rest is history now because I didn'€™t get her.

Now, I look back and say maybe if I had done a little more scouting on her; perhaps know her free times (of course without her friend), research a little more on the places she visits, her favourite restaurants for lunch, even the type of music or movies she likes then maybe I could'€™ve had her as a wife by now.

So proper scouting is essential in a club'€™s bid to sign a player or in a guy desire for quality relationship that may eventually lead into marriage.
In football, big clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Paris Saint German, etc. gets the most talented players in the world so also in a relationship the rich guys gets the beautiful girls but there are exceptions where smaller clubs get amazing talents like Tottenham with Harry Kane, Atletico Madrid with Koke, Inter Milan with Mauro Icardi and Aston Villa with Christain Benteke, so too the smart guys can get the prettiest
girls.

In relationships, a lot of things goes through the mind of a lady before accepting or rejecting a proposal, her welfare, the guy'€™s personality, religion, culture, and sexual capacity, so also a player considers the new clubs philosophy, culture, welfare, and adaptability before moving.

This takes us to our next phase, the '€˜TRANSFER WINDOW.'™ Join me on Monday as we continue to explore the awesome similarities between
marriage and football.

Thanks to those who sent me emails, I will reply to all accordingly.

Email: cj82smiles@gmail.com, twitter: @brownsmiles001

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Leaves Chelsea. Joins Arabian Club Al Ain / Menti0ning Messi, Saved My Life....says Argentine kidnapped in Nigeria / Lionel Messi Paid N756m To Come Lay Stadium's Foundation In Gabon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.