Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Bokoharam Invades Dadinkowa Town,30km From Gombe state - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bokoharam Invades Dadinkowa Town,30km From Gombe state (703 Views)

Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!! / Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State / See The Hippopotamus Caught Today In Gombe (dadinkowa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bokoharam Invades Dadinkowa Town,30km From Gombe state by Medley(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2015
Bokoharam has invaded dadinkowa town. And there are have been reported to be shooting sporadically and throwing explosives majorly around UBA area of the town.

Gombe, the capital of Gombe state, is under attack by Boko Haram terrorist. The insurgents, according to witnesses from Gombe, are currently being repelled by soldiers some three kilometres away from the town.
A source from Gombe, Mallam
Hassan, told PREMIUM TIMES on
phone that “we’ve all rushed back to our homes now. our town is under attack; we heard that Boko Haram terrorists, in their hundreds, are trying to invade the town”.
“Everywhere is quiet now, but the sounds of shooting and explosion is deafening. We hear the soldiers are battling to stop them”.
The Boko Haram terrorist group
has repeatedly attacked the town bombing bus stations and other locations.
Saturday’s attack is coming less than two weeks after a suicide bomber struck in the city shortly after President Goodluck Jonathan campaigned.
Mr. Jonathan was in Gombe for a rally that February 2, when a female suicide bomber struck
shortly after the campaign train
departed.
The female suicide bomber and
a passerby died in the attack,
while six persons were injured,
the police said at the time.
In December, the Nigerian military said it killed 67 of the insurgents, who, in a convoy of over 30 vehicles and motorcycles, were on a mission to capture Ashaka, another Gombe town, the host community of Ashaka Cement Plant, were The defence headquarters, which admitted losing 10 soldiers in the battle, said troops got intelligence report on their mission and laid ambush for them.
Sources: NTA and

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/176828-gombe-under-boko-haram-attack.html
anyone with more info.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bokoharam Invades Dadinkowa Town,30km From Gombe state by Medley(m): 10:29am On Feb 14, 2015
It will be very unprofessional if the NA took their arsenal to sambisa forest,this attack is coming after we learnt they(boko haram) are under intense searching by the NA in sambisa forest. I know our armies are prepared for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bokoharam Invades Dadinkowa Town,30km From Gombe state by Xymc1(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2015
I live in Gombe town, we have presently fled town on our way to Billiri... They are not only in dadin kowa, they started from dadin kowa this morning and have made their way through town to the Army Barrack located in millionaires quarters... Heavy battle between the army and Boko haram at this moment; i also heard from someone inside town that fighter jets and helicopters arrived the baracks and are presently engaging the terrorists....... God help us all!
Re: Bokoharam Invades Dadinkowa Town,30km From Gombe state by Medley(m): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2015
Xymc1:
I live in Gombe town, we have presently fled town on our way to Billiri... They are not only in dadin kowa, they started from dadin kowa this morning and have made their way through town to the Army Barrack located in millionaires quarters... Heavy battle between the army and Boko haram at this moment; i also heard from someone inside town that fighter jets and helicopters arrived the baracks and are presently engaging the terrorists....... God help us all!

pray this will be over soonest

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Invades Dadinkowa Town,30km From Gombe state by bewla(m): 6:42am On Feb 15, 2015
one thing is to pray the order is to work toward your prayer i dont believe in much prayer like we do here God go do am thing

(1) (Reply)

[latest Hack] - How To Watch Free Dstvonany Decoder Using N100 For 6 Months / Angry Indian Bride Marries Wedding Guest / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.