Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,475 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Do You Know What You Are Charged Starcomms And Visafone Users? Find Out! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know What You Are Charged Starcomms And Visafone Users? Find Out! (676 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / MTN To Buy Visafone Communications / My Card Was Charged 190 Naira To 1 Dollar Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know What You Are Charged Starcomms And Visafone Users? Find Out! by magica: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2009
i just discovered from practical examples the real tarrif some CDMA compnay's charge their customers. I used a Starcomms phone to cal an MTN number for exactly 1 minute. The cost of that call was N34. I did the same for Visafone and it cost N20. I screamed cos I was actually arguing with my friend that uses Visafone that Starcomms is better. The difference is so much woah!
So people do you really know what you are charged for your calls? I advice you guys to buy Visafone. But can anyone say something about this?
Re: Do You Know What You Are Charged Starcomms And Visafone Users? Find Out! by Jascobee: 5:30am On Jan 08, 2009
Pls dont be parochial in ur analysis.it depends on the kind of package u have on any network.for instance,i have a starcoms line that if i make any call to any network say MTN,GLO etc,they charge me N16 per minute.
they have different tariff for diff promotion.

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Nigerians: Info 4 Free Rechargecard Software And Cheapest Vendor? Pls / Fostering Your Child's Instinctive Entrepreneur Skills! / Can This Business Work In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.