Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

What Happened To Nigerian Naira - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To Nigerian Naira (665 Views)

See What Happened To Dangote Truck This Morning At Ije Ode (photos) / Breaking News From Owerri, Imo State. What Happened To A Newly Wedded Man / See What Happened To This Girl While Charging Her Phone With A Power Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Nigerian Naira by chimoskyg(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Back as at 1985…, the Nigerian 1 naira was equivalent to 1 dollar.
Ever since then Nigeria have been developing as well as been consider as one of the fastest growing Economy in the World.
These equally signifies that Nigeria irrespective of her difficulties has been going forward.
This morning I woke up with this question disturbing about the Naira, if a naira was equivalent to a dollar back in 1980's.
The question I was left with is, what has happened to the Nigerian Naira, have the Economy or the Financial sector been moving on the pace of snail that will warrant this enormous gap between Naira and Dollar.
I really need answer to this question incase my children ask me in the far future.

Note: pls bear any blunder in typing. Thanks
Re: What Happened To Nigerian Naira by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
shebi naija b d fastest-growing economy ehn no wander why d naira keep doing moon walk. yeye!!! dats y I dnt like statistics, where is vision 2020 now, where b d 7 pt agenda. economy growing bt anoda set of NYSC just join d multitude of graduate searching for job.
You better let join hand vote the candidates wey fit tackle corruption and leave english for wole soyinka.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Nigerian Naira by chimoskyg(m): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2015
afolag:
shebi naija b d fastest-growing economy ehn no wander why d naira keep doing moon walk. yeye!!! dats y I dnt like statistics, where is vision 2020 now, where b d 7 pt agenda. economy growing bt anoda set of NYSC just join d multitude of graduate searching for job.
You better let join hand vote the candidates wey fit tackle corruption and leave english for wole soyinka.

Serious moon walk my brother
Re: What Happened To Nigerian Naira by EKEKPROHJACKSO(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
me self day wonder ooo

(1) (Reply)

Is 3 Idiots The Best India Movie Ever? / Live Update From Inec Chairman Jega At The Senate / Seven Killed, 23 Injured In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.