Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Female Front Desk Operator Urgently Wanted @ Magodo Shangisha - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Female Front Desk Operator Urgently Wanted @ Magodo Shangisha (1278 Views)

Laptop Operator Urgently Needed / Female Marketers Wanted @ Magodo / Executive Marketers Wanted @ Magodo Shagisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Front Desk Operator Urgently Wanted @ Magodo Shangisha by Bizzleshizzle: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
Female Front Desk Operator Urgently Wanted in a Real Estate Firm@ magodo shangisha Lagos. Salary 35k. Interested person should send cv to brytkhc@gmail.com or call 07039546637 or 08080211176.
Re: Female Front Desk Operator Urgently Wanted @ Magodo Shangisha by barbiegirl4luv(f): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
U ppl r bunch of fools, misleading ppl, y can't u just specify that u r looking for marketers, u made ppl waste their money down there. So shall your children be mislead IJN. AMEN. Idiots.

5 Likes

Re: Female Front Desk Operator Urgently Wanted @ Magodo Shangisha by Bizzleshizzle: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
For your information... The interview was conducted for two positions 1. Marketers 2.Front Desk Operator. I don't know why you are vexed about it. You were not asked to pay any money, the interview went the way its supposed to. Am sorry if you are satisfied about how the whole thing went. Thank you
Re: Female Front Desk Operator Urgently Wanted @ Magodo Shangisha by barbiegirl4luv(f): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bizzleshizzle:
For your information... The interview was conducted for two positions 1. Marketers 2.Front Desk Operator. I don't know why you are vexed about it. You were not asked to pay any money, the interview went the way its supposed to. Am sorry if you are satisfied about how the whole thing went. Thank you

Ohhhk! Ur marketing was silent like the D in DJANGO. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Female Front Desk Operator Urgently Wanted @ Magodo Shangisha by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Jeez you shoulda been specific that its for both marketers and front desk but your topic clearly says just front desk. I dislike behaviours like this..very dubious and not straightforward like GNLD pple.

1 Like

Re: Female Front Desk Operator Urgently Wanted @ Magodo Shangisha by barbiegirl4luv(f): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
booqee:
Jeez you shoulda been specific that its for both marketers and front desk but your topic clearly says just front desk. I dislike behaviours like this..very dubious and not straightforward like GNLD pple.

My sister I tire oooo, they just think they can toss peepu around their steeewpid imaginations,
Graduates for that matter, I felt like punching d guy on the face when he was trying to persuade me to go for the marketing position that the front desk has been occupied. Immediately I saw the venue I knew I wasted my money already. MuMu peepu.

1 Like

Re: Female Front Desk Operator Urgently Wanted @ Magodo Shangisha by Bizzleshizzle: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2015
Good morning: please don't get it twisted, because invites was sent to all the people who applied for both marketing and front desk... Guess you dint specify the post you applied for. Am sorry if you feel it wasn't conducted well. Guess because I wasn't there to cordinate the interview. God bless us all.thank you
Re: Female Front Desk Operator Urgently Wanted @ Magodo Shangisha by barbiegirl4luv(f): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2015
Bizzleshizzle:
Good morning: please don't get it twisted, because invites was sent to all the people who applied for both marketing and front desk... Guess you dint specify the post you applied for. Am sorry if you feel it wasn't conducted well. Guess because I wasn't there to cordinate the interview. God bless us all.thank you

Apology accepted! But how do u expect me to apply for a job and I wldnt specify the position I am applying for? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Job Vacancy In An Oil And Gas Company / Vacancy In Owerri For A Nurse @ Meblink Pharmacy / Access Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.