Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

HND Holders For Direct M.sc Program In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HND Holders For Direct M.sc Program In Nigeria (1162 Views)

Why I Won't Go Back For My Masters (M.sc) Now As A Fresh Nigerian Graduate / Masters Degree For HND Holders Abroad / Do Universities Allow HND Holders With Lower Credit For Masters Without Pgd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HND Holders For Direct M.sc Program In Nigeria by Linzo(m): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Am a guy of 25yrs and HND holder in Banking and finance (upper credit) from a reputable polytecnic in Nigeria, am in search of any of the public universities in Nigeria that offers HND holders direct master degree program without undergoing the hurdle of the so called PGD program.

Please brothers and sisters anybody with a useful information or know any university that i can apply for M.sc program direct should help. Am tired of the discrimination of HND degree especially in in the banking industry that as made it compulsory for HND holders to remain on contract base and thesame salary level with OND/NCE holders

Your contributions are highly welcome

Thank you
Re: HND Holders For Direct M.sc Program In Nigeria by sparko1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
I can only think of one, national open university of Nigeria
Re: HND Holders For Direct M.sc Program In Nigeria by Linzo(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Thank you for tour contribution my bro but i want a conventional public universities not NOUN: more contributions pls
Re: HND Holders For Direct M.sc Program In Nigeria by Linzo(m): 8:17am On Feb 15, 2015
Any body with useful info should please with us the needy
Re: HND Holders For Direct M.sc Program In Nigeria by Chiefupper: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2015
you better dust off your brain and go for PGD first because I don't think there is any university that does that, even if you graduate with distinction
Re: HND Holders For Direct M.sc Program In Nigeria by Linzo(m): 11:14am On Feb 15, 2015
@ chiefupper, ya you are right but instead of one year PGD i would rather go for 2yrs B.sc degree and work hard for first class or minimum 2.1 which will give me more advantage in the job market
Re: HND Holders For Direct M.sc Program In Nigeria by Linzo(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Were are the gurus on nairaland?
Re: HND Holders For Direct M.sc Program In Nigeria by Chiefupper: 9:04am On Feb 24, 2015
Linzo:
@ chiefupper, ya you are right but instead of one year PGD i would rather go for 2yrs B.sc degree and work hard for first class or minimum 2.1 which will give me more advantage in the job market
the minimum number of year you must spend in university before you can be awarded any bsc is 3 so it is 3 years program no matter the certificate you are bringing in

(1) (Reply)

Finally JAMB 2016/2017 Direct Entry Form Out. / . / UNILAG Post-utme / Admission Screening , Cut- Off Mark – 2016/2017. (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.