Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,127 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Please Webmaster I Need Your Opinion - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Webmaster I Need Your Opinion (707 Views)

Help: Please All Nairaland Admin And Webmaster I Need Ur Help / Please Webmaster I Need CBT Past Questions Practice In A Web Platform... / I Need A Webmaster I Have Already Registered The Domain Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Webmaster I Need Your Opinion by mondbest(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Please all webmaster and bloggers i want to know whether Google will penalize me if i copy somebody post and post in my blog and link it back to the original poster as a source from where i got the content.
Re: Please Webmaster I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ask google
Re: Please Webmaster I Need Your Opinion by olicgad: 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
You are safe bro, but remember to link back to the original source. Let me know if you need to boost your ranking on your targeted keywords with 301 redirect from PR3+ PA25+ DA20+ on your niche domains
Re: Please Webmaster I Need Your Opinion by mondbest(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
olicgad:
You are safe bro, but remember to link back to the original source. Let me know if you need to boost your ranking on your targeted keywords with 301 redirect from PR3+ PA25+ DA20+ on your niche domains
yes i need that for that tech blog
Re: Please Webmaster I Need Your Opinion by olicgad: 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
mondbest:

yes i need that for that tech blog
contact me via olicgad at gmail.com or 08146714824
Re: Please Webmaster I Need Your Opinion by j4sure(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2015
mondbest:
Please all webmaster and bloggers i want to know whether Google will penalize me if i copy somebody post and post in my blog and link it back to the original poster as a source from where i got the content.
its no problem just put the name of the expert author . the name of the article writer.

Re: Please Webmaster I Need Your Opinion by bedfordng(m): 11:11am On Feb 16, 2015
mondbest:
most people won't allow such. You have to rewrite it.they won't allow you to copy their post word for words.also, its not advisable to copy words for words so as to make your site stand out.
Re: Please Webmaster I Need Your Opinion by mondbest(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
bedfordng:
most people won't allow such. You have to rewrite it.they won't allow you to copy their post word for words.also, its not advisable to copy words for words so as to make your site stand out.
thank you
Re: Please Webmaster I Need Your Opinion by bedfordng(m): 9:04am On Feb 18, 2015
mondbest:

thank you
you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Who Know Of A Good Mp3 Tag Editor / Epicnaija - The Epic Nigerian Forum. / Mtn Free Magic Sim For March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.