Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

How Can I Advertise My E Book? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Advertise My E Book? (374 Views)

How Do I Advertise On Facebook / How Do I Market And Advertise My Guest House To The Public. / How Can I Advertise My Ecommerce Store On Konga For Fast Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Advertise My E Book? by kay29000(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
Please, I need advise from my fellow Nairalanders in Business section. I have an eBook that deals with a problem that a lot of men have, but I need tips on the best, and cost effective means to advertise it online. I had been advertising it on Facebook from 2011, till Facebook stopped the AD in 2014. They said they nolonger allowed the advertisement of anything sexual. So now, I am looking for a better way to reach the millions of men that I know have this problem.

Please, any contributions are welcome. Thank you.
Re: How Can I Advertise My E Book? by kay29000(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Pls, any contribution is welcome.
Re: How Can I Advertise My E Book? by Vule(m): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
Put a call to me and i will help you with what you will use. 08068851404

(1) (Reply)

Thanks A Lot Chrisvic! / Business Advise.... / In Search Of Great Business Minds - Join Our Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.