Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! (4493 Views)

Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep / Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him / Throwback Photo Of Denrele And Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by Shilavety(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-gdguaCYS1r8/VOBQLfklTbI/AAAAAAABf0I/Fm3hrEBZavc/s1600/B9zL5n3CMAAmKrt.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-FKwgUmZ38X8/VOBQLSPwwkI/AAAAAAABf0M/4m8zCQ-K1QM/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]

We marked her 2nd year remembrance here yesterday. Denrele visited Goldie's tomb yesterday too. So sad. His tribute and photos continue after the cut.

Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by freezyprinzy(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Eyah
Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by eyeview: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Publicity stunt of all these celebrities.
You truly went to pay homage to a departed friend and you got someone to snap you doing it? And not enough,you still went forward to post it for all to see?
Yeah right.

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by Onyiclassic(f): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
eyeview:
You truly went to pay homage to a departed friend and you got someone to snap you doing it? And not enough,you still went forward to post it for all to see?
Yeah right.

Guy u b witch ? Y u just read my mind like dat

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by Ruq: 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Cant see no freakin tear, more like a pose for the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Raise your hands up if you have never visited a loved ones grave....

While your hand is still up in the air, fold ur hand into a knuckle and knock yourself.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by LILYCHERISH(f): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Pretender

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by Lumyboi(m): 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
eyeview:
Yeah right.

As in ...Dez pple r attention seekers mehn. Payin respect to d dead no suppose b for publicity. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by MissEse: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
Very touching.
Pls guys let's see the good side of things always. Stop being a critic!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by jargonzboi(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
SO SAD.
I just love Denrele.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by perez019(m): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rubbish publiciy stunt.. Goldie suppose tear u hot slap from her grave.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by Airforce1(m): 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
continue to rest in peace goldie

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by keddyluv(f): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
This is a remainder to everyone alive, let's try to live a life that is holy and acceptable by God. Because we know not the time, hour, minute or second death will come knocking. RIP Goldie.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by Shilavety(m): 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
keddyluv:
This is a remainder to everyone alive, let's try to live a life that is holy and acceptable by God. Because we know not the time, hour, minute or second death will come knocking. RIP Goldie.
Fact

Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by boss1310(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
if he badly wants to see goldie he knows what to do to be where she is.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by Wealthyone: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
eyeview:
Yeah right.

U spoke ma mind Fah! grin Denrele needs attention and Nairaland is about to give him.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by Sijioke(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
wonders shall never end.
so an insane human being can pay tribute!
Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by Shilavety(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sijioke:
wonders shall never end.
so an insane human being can pay tribute!

Ehnnn insane ke

Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by pretydiva(f): 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Such is life
Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by Shaakasi(f): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Awwwwww sad
Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Posting about a lost friend or family member z not a publicity stunt... Sometimes on my dads remembrance, I post about him, and how much I miss him on fb.... ...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by Zellie: 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
And he just had to take a picture
Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by AndreRose(f): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Is that his natural hair
Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by Akshow: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
notice me mourning....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by medacares: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
eyeview:
Yeah right.

Guy I wonder Ooh. This guys r Soo full of fake life jarey. He is acting it.

Just got this land from Seun grin
Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by ruudnisterooy1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
eyeview:
Yeah right.
@emboldened Exactly my thoughts on seeing the pics.

But then there's always a lesson to be learned from everything.

Those words of his seem genuine, they cut deep into the soul. Death is the gravest of all the calamities humanity get to face.

A lesson to all though: show, express and make known your feelings of love to your loved ones while they are yet alive today. 'Cause a day will come, someday, when they won't have the opportunity to hear, see or feel it again... And then you might be left with nothing but regrets.

May the sun never cease to shine on our lives.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Na true
Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by SpongeBobSP: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Some b.U̶̲̥̅̊.l.L S.hit....Lmao...
Perfect moment D̶̲̥̅̊ wind 2 catch his hair ryt...crap...
Dis is jus some cheap publicit
y stunt. Abeg...U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna go 2 a. Frnd's grave 2 talk 2 her,do it in private..U̶̲̥̅̊ don't need 2 makeup and caLl a photographer... #HowLowCanYouGo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by starboynation(f): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
agabasam:
Posting about a lost friend or family member z not a publicity stunt... Sometimes on my dads remembrance, I post about him, and how much I miss him on fb.... ...
Ya

Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by Ladybluecash(f): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Onyiclassic:

Guy u b witch ? Y u just read my mind like dat
guy u b wizard na wetin i wnt talk iu jos talk nw lol
Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by That9jaVine(m): 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
Eyah
Re: Photos Of Denrele Crying At Goldie's Burial Place Yesterday R.I.P!!! by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
he killed her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss World Zimbabwe 2015, Emily Kachote’s Nude Pictures Goes Viral (PHOTO) 18++ / See 24 Celebrities Who Ended Up Poor And Homeless. This Is Terrible! Take A Look / Leaked Photo Of 2 Kenyan Government Staff Having Sex Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.