Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Embarassment: What Are Your Worst Purge Stories - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Embarassment: What Are Your Worst Purge Stories (1262 Views)

20 Things You'll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject / 27 Hilarious Dumb Yahoo Questions That Will Make You Cringe#10 Is The Worst..LOL / That Moment When Purge Hol' You For Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarassment: What Are Your Worst Purge Stories by BaWoahGDP: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Based on the not too recent story of Patoranking and my recent experience I have been inspired to dedicate a topic to our unwanted friend, "Running stomach aka PURGE". It was a lovely sunday when I sat in church enjoying the service when I began to feel uneasy n restless. My stomach began to growl n then rumble like a thousand clouds n dats when I knew it was about to rain in my pants soon. So quickly I culdnt wait for service anymore I n ma sis headed for a bustop to take a bus cos our house is closeby. On boarding a bus d devil decided to plan me further by making dis bus not only slow but full of ALONG passengers not to mention unwarranted goslows n me dey die for inside... Sweat begin flow n I felt like faruq u had a bomb in him cos I was about to explode. Close to our junction I couldn't wait so I allighted quickly leavin my sis n decided it'll be faster n less embarassing if d tin happen as I dey waka go house... To cut long story short , there was an outpouring of Lavashious sh*t @ d gate of my compond n I found out on dat i arrived 2mins to my house before my sis dat was on a bus... It seems nuh b only Holy spirit fit make Elijah waka faster than Chariot... I know this is embarassing but I'll love to hear yours tOo.

Re: Embarassment: What Are Your Worst Purge Stories by ShenTeh(m): 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mek I sfread my mat por here.
Re: Embarassment: What Are Your Worst Purge Stories by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Embarassment: What Are Your Worst Purge Stories by wizzie001(m): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
I had my own fair share when I was in year one in the early 90s, it was a very pathetic situation. It actually gave me the warning which I ignored thinking I would be able to manage till closing time, I was tempted during break time and I went to the rest room but couldn't use cos I aint a fan of public facilities which still affects me up till nw.
To cut the long story short, when the pressure was unbearable 10mins to closing time, I jes took my bag without even notifying the teacher in class then and dashed out like a mad man running towards the school gate, by then the teacher was shocked and asked some huge boys in my class then to go bundle me back, if I hear say dem meet me, me wey be say na only me know wetin dey chase me! Nobody told me when I dashed enter one bush close to the school gate and eased myself of the devil, I soiled my pants, socks and school bag with shit though, it was a very crazy experiece peeps!
Re: Embarassment: What Are Your Worst Purge Stories by krystaball: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mine happened in south east london. Was on my way home in a red bus going from peckam towards thamesmead. Na so dis thing hold me 4 bus o.I needed 2 use tge toilet asap. I had to press d bell so that the driver would stop at the next bus stop. When I got down from the bus...oh boi. I looked round...its more of a residential area but I know no white man or woman would open there house 4me to use there toilet.
I sighted one burial ground..Na so I move towards d place o..saw one corner and i balanced there to offload grin
As I was about finishing..I saw one white lady walking towards where I dey. I quickly got up to clean and buckle my belt but she had already seen me.
She ws jst yelling at me..''I am gonna call the cops..dont u have respect 4 d dead''. I yelled back at her..call the cops..I was pressed. Dats d best option i had...4 my mind ''I jst dey think she think say I send am..na person una wan embarass dem dey find but on dis matter I don do am..I don do am already.

1 Like

Re: Embarassment: What Are Your Worst Purge Stories by johnslick2: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chai!!! See wetin shit don turn e na to! As for me, am an alien n i don't get pressed.
Re: Embarassment: What Are Your Worst Purge Stories by momove4real25(f): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
When a suryr in my team was eatg moringa seed n I begged fr it. Few minutes after eatg it I started purgg to d extent of small dropped on my pants

(1) (Reply)

Akpos And The Fake Pastor / WICKED! LOL With Me / Hilarious Photo!! Is This Student Right Or Wrong? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.