Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm (44388 Views)

My Dry Season Irrigation Sack Farming (photo Speak) / Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by watered(m): 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
ceejayluv:

In other words, GEJ has done well in the Agricultural, commercial and industrial sectors and we would appreciate more effort in other areas ...

GEJ till 20 Fukking 19....
Bros let's give credit to whom its due and not taking food meant for d master's children and throwing dem to the dogs.

Shebi u grab my parable... grin

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by BTFormular: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sunky200:
I actually aknowledge the positive activities of Dr. Adesina being outstanding likewise minister of trade and investment. those two personnel delivered and has indeed blessed Jonathan led administration
have you traveled around naija and seen the state of the roads? No government since 1960 has done better than GEJ's............ Meanwhile, the APC idiots are praising adeshitna instead of GEJ but if ordinary gutter block now them go blame GEJ. Smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by tk4rd: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
obailala:
The Agric minister happens to be the only shining light in the entire Gej's cabinet.
We need more people like him in the Cabinet

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by criminalmindz: 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
egift:
God bless APC, a party that appreciates progressives wherever they see them. The future is Bright. Sai Buhari.
SHUT UP AND GIVE CREDIT TO GEJ FOR THIS ACHIEVEMENT. APC SUPPORTERS ARE JUST IGNORANT AND BLIND. GEJ TILL 2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by neyur: 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
otokx:
Not even a single picture

Go and upgrade your fone...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by hansad: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lol!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Fulania courting relationship of Yaribawa since Nigeria began; only to have Yaribawa help make Fulania take and retain apex political power in Nigeria.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by nationwide1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
egift:
God bless APC, a party that appreciates progressives wherever they see them. The future is Bright. Sai Buhari.
Truly common sense is not common. For you to agree that Adesina is a PDP minister shows how backward APC can take Nigeria even robbing supporters of common logic. So he's serving PDP not Nigeria. Smh in pity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by tomzman: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Adeshina is the only minister in GEJ's cabinet that I can say has tried.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by chroniclesss(m): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
otokx:
Not even a single picture
you need to see a doctor.. asap!!
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by sanmibukunmi: 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Some months Ago, Aregbesola was trying to discredit Dr.Adeshina's transformations in the Agricultural sector...that guy almost disgrace himself..Akinwumi and Aganga have done really well and if perhaps Buhari wins, politics should be put aside and they should be allowed to continue in their fields but if Jona should win, they should also be allowed to continue. These are the types of men we need to run the country excellent technocrats...

3 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by BTFormular: 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
tomzman:
Adeshina is the only minister in GEJ's cabinet that I can say has tried.
Do you remember when we cried about ibadan lagos road to ore as death trap? Abeg travel pass am now its fhurking good. Travel all states and see wonders on roads. Meanwhile, all states now have new universities. Tell me what OBJ did in 8years?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by Sunky200: 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
BTFormular:
have you traveled around naija and seen the state of the roads? No government since 1960 has done better that GEJ's............ Meanwhile, the APC idiots are praising adeshitna instead of GEJ but if ordinary gutter block now them go blame GEJ. Smh

your comment is coming from a citadel of sentiment and ignorance (no offence pls )
my reason being in a form of question: are all the project developed and executed in all the ministries master-minded by GEJ?
all he have to do give them a thumb-up after good presentation.

do you ever ask yourself why management of any company seeks to recruit skillful and talented individual?
Nigeria of today does not have a working system all we have are an outstanding individual.

to whom it's due, give credit
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by ceejayluv(m): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
watered:
Bros let's give credit to whom its due and not taking food meant for d master's children and throwing dem to the dogs.

Shebi u grab my parable... grin

Okay, then...The Agricultural transformation is one of the major achievements of the GEJ administration.. Full stop!
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by boluyongp(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
soe:
ahh ahh Koledowo..dont put me in trouble na..you know i didn't mention any name o...lol
Hahaha...Adeola, sahara tv.. You sef dey watch am..

That koledowo don suffer ehh... grin

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by prof800(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Akin Adeshina is the best.
He deserves it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by ceejayluv(m): 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sunky200:

your comment is coming from a citadel of sentiment and ignorance (no offence pls )
my reason being in a form of question: are all the project developed and executed in all the ministries master-minded by GEJ?

do you ever ask yourself why management of any company seeks to recruit skillful and talented individual?
Nigeria of today does not have a working system all we have are an outstanding individual.

So Illogical....

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by watered(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
ceejayluv:

Okay, then...The Agricultural transformation is one of the major achievements of the GEJ administration.. Full stop!
Better said!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by boluyongp(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
prof800:
Akin Adeshina is the best.
He deserves it.
Future Governor of Ogun State... The guy is very good.. Best minister currently.. But chai, ALL the women in this current govt are a sham meen..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by That9jaVine(m): 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
Really nice
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by ceejayluv(m): 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
watered:
Better said!
Good... And so shall it be... GEJ and his brilliant cabinet till 20 mother-Fukking 19!!

2 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by watered(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
ceejayluv:

Good... And so shall it be... GEJ and his brilliant cabinet till 20 mother-Fukking 19!!
Ponder over my simple analogy: A child scores two over 20 in a test; did he/she pass the test.

Pls just answer YES or NO
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by ceejayluv(m): 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
watered:
Ponder over my simple analogy: A child scores two over 20 in a test; did he/she pass the test.

What's the cutoff mark for the test? And if other kids scored zero?
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by BTFormular: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sunky200:

And when the military goof you blame who? GEJ I guess. Hypocrite that's what you are. When you bring buhari will he master mind all the sectors? Dafuq are talking about. We have professionals and no matter what you say GEJ's govt gets the bulk of the credit. Go to bed.

5 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by watered(m): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
ceejayluv:

What's the cutoff mark for the test?
Bros are u from Otuoke? grin

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by tomzman: 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
BTFormular:
Do you remember when we cried about ibadan lagos road to ore as death trap? Abeg travel pass am now its fhurking good. Travel all states and see wonders on roads. Meanwhile, all states now have new universities. Tell me what OBJ did in 8years?
Nobody is saying GEJ didn't do anything. Yes he fixed a few roads but the shortcomings outweighs the achievements.
Fuel subsidy issue, ASUU strike, renaming unilag, insurgency, corruption, no stable electricity despite several promises, dwindling reserves, worsening value of the naira, ...should I go on.
The masses want to feel their government and so far GEJ hasn't provided that. The masses are suffering and the government is churning out statistics. How does statistics put food on a common man's table. That is where the problem is.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by ceejayluv(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
watered:
Bros are u from Otuoke? grin
Seems you're from Daura... Cut GEJ some slack, man.. does anybody remember the name of the communication minister who oversaw the gsm revolution? Aren't all the praises going to OBJ?

2 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by watered(m): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
ceejayluv:

Seems you're from Daura... Cut GEJ some slack, man.. does anybody remember the name of the communication minister who oversaw the gsm revolution? Aren't all the praises going to OBJ?
I'm not from Daura grin
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by BTFormular: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
watered:

when a child scores 2/20 he is a first class graduate where nobody scored even 0.5/20.... Tell me the president that did better than GEJ. Road, Universities, Motor Assembling, Agriculture, many programmes. But the haters always hate.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
kestolove95:
Dis how to play politics not dat gej dat sacked member of its cabinet wen dia state governor decamped to apc...

Kwankwaso n everything APC should learn how to play politics without bitterness from GEJ
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
obailala:
The Agric minister happens to be the only shining light in the entire Gej's cabinet.

U GUYS R VERY VERY BLIND

2 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm by watered(m): 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
BTFormular:
when a child scores 2/20 he is a first class graduate where nobody scored even 0.5/20.... Tell me the president that did better than GEJ. Road, Universities, Motor Assembling, Agriculture, many programmes. But the haters always hate.
Bros how much went missing under his government? The development we talking about how is a barrel of crude then and now?

To whom much is given much is expected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Feed Formulation Formulas And Techniques In Poultry / Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna / My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.